Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

What's Next After Jamb? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's Next After Jamb? (594 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / After JAMB, What Next? See 8 Things To Do After JAMB Exam / JAMB UPDATE: How To Correct Your Data After JAMB 2018/2019 Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Next After Jamb? by hydee123(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2018
In the hall fear gripped me, it didn't matter what I knew, what I read or what I could do, all I wanted was to get out of the hall, all I wanted was to be done with the exam.

And yeah I got out after 2hours yet another feeling came knocking, the feeling of getting above 200 or 200.

I just want to scale through this time, I just want another chance at it, a chance to face post utme if it's going to exist, a chance to be in my dream school "university of Lagos, "... Yours might be Uniolrin, University of Ibadan, OAU, UNIBEN, UNN, ABU ZAria, e.t.c
Results are being released and I am yet to see mine, most less or far less than the pass mark "200", will mine be different? Will I scale through this time?
It's my third time at it but worse than ever fear has gripped me and now I am crawling around it..
Wow, this is me and I am grateful, the excitement that befalls me is unexplainable.
202 though small but I am out of the failure zone, few days of this feeling and right now I am asking myself, what's next?

Do I dwell on the past glory of 202 and let it becloud what's necessary?
What exactly is necessary to be done?
WHAT EXACTLY IS NEXT?
To you all(jambites) out there, after 200 or 200 above, what is next?
Do you give in to procrastination?
Do you pick up your pieces and work harder?
What is next?

http://www.universityadmissionconsult.com/2018/03/whats-next-after-jamb.html?m=1
Re: What's Next After Jamb? by ekamaobobaro891(f): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2018
HOW TO MAKE MONEY AS AN UNDERGRADUATE IN HIGHER INSTITUTION It is a well known fact that teenagers, mostly students tends to spend a lot. Majority depends on their parents to finance them some of whom may not be able to bear all the burden. As students, here are some ideas on businesses to embark on to gain financial freedom…
read more at

http://www.gold-gist.com/top-five5-business-school-earn-money/
hydee123:
In the hall fear gripped me, it didn't matter what I knew, what I read or what I could do, all I wanted was to get out of the hall, all I wanted was to be done with the exam.

And yeah I got out after 2hours yet another feeling came knocking, the feeling of getting above 200 or 200.

I just want to scale through this time, I just want another chance at it, a chance to face post utme if it's going to exist, a chance to be in my dream school "university of Lagos, "... Yours might be Uniolrin, University of Ibadan, OAU, UNIBEN, UNN, ABU ZAria, e.t.c
Results are being released and I am yet to see mine, most less or far less than the pass mark "200", will mine be different? Will I scale through this time?
It's my third time at it but worse than ever fear has gripped me and now I am crawling around it..
Wow, this is me and I am grateful, the excitement that befalls me is unexplainable.
202 though small but I am out of the failure zone, few days of this feeling and right now I am asking myself, what's next?

Do I dwell on the past glory of 202 and let it becloud what's necessary?
What exactly is necessary to be done?
WHAT EXACTLY IS NEXT?
To you all(jambites) out there, after 200 or 200 above, what is next?
Do you give in to procrastination?
Do you pick up your pieces and work harder?
What is next?

http://www.universityadmissionconsult.com/2018/03/whats-next-after-jamb.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

As A Student, How Can I Create Time For This? / UNIBEN Admission Into Maritime Studies Diploma Programme, 2018 / How Internet Of Things Will Greatly Impact Lives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.