Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (81664 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by envoymedia: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khqexi0Sbw

“I’m Traumatized, I Printed My Result From JAMB Portal”— Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma Speaks Up

Ejikeme Mmesoma Speaks up after the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) claimed she had inflated her result and announced herself as the top scorer for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

Below is the press statement by Hon. Augustine Onyekachukwu Ike KSJI, Member Representing Nnewi North Constituency, Anambra State House of Assembly.

“I STRONGLY CONDEMN JAMB REGISTRAR; PROF. ISHAQ OLOYEDE FOR BLAMING THE VIBRANT EJIKEME JOY MMESOMA OVER VARIATIONS IN JAMB SCORES Jamb.ng

1. My attention was drawn to the media trial of my constituent; Ejikeme, Joy Mmeso championed by Jamb Registrar PROF. OLOYEDE, whom accused her directly of faking result to win scholarship.

2. On this day Monday, 3rd July, I decided to visit her school and was further directed to her house. After listening to this intelligent young chap, I wept over the psychological trauma the incompetence of our system is about to push the young girl into,

3. Evidences before me showed that the young MMESOMA has been consistent in leading her class from Nursery school till date.

4. It's more embarrassing that even under investigation her QR code keeps producing varying scores and names. Thus, this brings to question even the official result announced by Jamb following the obvious irregularities. Presently, I tried using the short code with her number to access her result for an hour, the effort proved abortive.

5. While it's very unlikely that the people announced by JAMB REGISTRAR can do better than Ejikeme, Joy Mmesoma, if placed under the same examination condition, I strongly insist that the Jamb Registrar retracts his damaging press conference on my constituent pending conclusion of the investigation by the Police.

NB. Listen to the young Ejikeme, Joy Mmesoma in the attached video.

Attention: Charles Chukwuma Soludo Nelson Omenugha Amb Adichie Izuchukwu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02yi3K7wCKZmx9Z8uGokcyh4nwLAJDUNggMf8fh9DhGHjVjFp9mnrhsdDiW4FNCvntl&id=100001552368577&mibextid=Nif5oz

108 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by God1000(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
It seems JAMB has jumped the gun on this issue, they should have waited for the outcome of the DSS investigation before coming out with such statement.

Something isn't right if she truly printed her result from jamb website

I wholeheartedly believe her

Modified

I'm sorry for earlier making this comment in her support because she has admitted to have forged her result

827 Likes 72 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Feintline: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jamb boss thinks everybody is like tinubu and corrupt inec officials.
Don't be suprised that this false acqusation has a political/tribal undertone.

There is a great desperation of team tinubu to find something that will link or connect Peter obi in a bad light in the eyes of the masses.
There is nothing they have not done.
There is no length they can't go.
I won't be suprised if this whole stuff has a political link.

Nobody alters or manipulates result like tinubu/yakubu inec

588 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by WhisperedNoise: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
On a previous thread, I said that Oloyede isn't a clean man. Many people wanted to eat me. Lmao.

JAMB is a fantastically corrupt organization. They are washing their dirty linens in public and disgracing themselves. This girl spoke with calmness, intelligence and clarity while JAMB has just been rambling on and on. Verbal diarrhea.

I sincerely pray that JAMB gets sued heavily for this. Fine them as a punitive measure. Fine them heavily for defamation of character. Next time, they will stop nefarious activities.

PS: I'm just hoping that this isn't tribally influenced.
PPS: For the cretins quoting me, I'm YORUBA.

613 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by ekineme: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
1.I love the confidence, She has been taking first position since her primary school and more importantly she is synonymous to "369" going by her previous external examination.

2. If the "QR" bar code keep producing different scores with different candidates name then it could be technical error from Jamb server.

3. This has enter court of public opinion,. the next thing is law suit flying up and down......for the sake of the girl sanity, let Jamb not drag this isssue further, let them settle amicably with the school offline, if possible let her rewrite the said exam.

245 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by dominique(f): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
The girl actually looks nerdy and innocent. She doesn't look like someone that will willingly or knowingly forge results. I hope she doesn't get penalized over something she knows nothing about

432 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by complexstuffs(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
dominique:
The girl actually looks nerdy and innocent. She doesn't look like someone that will willingly or knowingly forge results. I hope she doesn't get penalized over something she knows nothing about

She isn't innocent. She girl most likely paid someone to do it for her

She most likely went to "result upgrade" centers that are scattered all over south east.

68 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by janvier27(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
dominique:

It's sad to see how she was quickly judged, condemned, sentenced and declared wanted by JAMB. Infallible JAMB! Our so called elders and leaders have lost all sense of humanity and respect for those they govern.

232 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 2pak(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
This country is full of unprofessionals unqualified personnels working in all sectors of government, just accusing innocent girl for their error

252 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by 2pak(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Tribalism

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2023

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by kingthreat(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
If it's a technical error, lets move on.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Styluss: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Monsignor22
This is how to make a FP post

envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khqexi0Sbw

“I’m Traumatized, I Printed My Result From JAMB Portal”— Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma Speaks Up
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02yi3K7wCKZmx9Z8uGokcyh4nwLAJDUNggMf8fh9DhGHjVjFp9mnrhsdDiW4FNCvntl&id=100001552368577&mibextid=Nif5oz

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2 dominique

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by money121(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by ClassicMan202(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why do IIGB0S always look for ways to justify fraud. The girl fraudulently increased her scores and all you could say is that it's because she's Igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east and you know it. These are the effects of "result upgrade" centers scattered all over south east.

Wow... Look how intelligent you sound....

I am sure if you were to write the same exams you won't score up to 40 marks

398 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Limusta777: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Extension
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Afokesco(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
the country belike say nobody dey leave on it......tinubu hasn't done anything in Nigeria... even my state wey dey produce oil ...refinery no dey work...

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Made2Last: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
I love they way they have highjacked nairaland from Seun Osewa's hands

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Racoon(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Imagine the psychological trauma this poor alaigbo lady is being subjected to. Nigeria is a criminal enterprise that hate anything Igbo. The only thing that unite them is their hatred for the Igbo man.

From the alleged Allen Onyema Air Peace shaddy deals that was proven to be false, to Innoson motor blackmail by GTB and one skull miner fella, to Peter Obi London Airport identity theft issue, to this brilliant girl. It will never be well with all those who ocastrates this conspiracy dear. We know they are wicked souls.

Meanwhile, let JAMB do the needful and get her convicted if they think she forged results. However, if the otherwise happened, then let all those behind this issue remember the consequence of spreading lies and falsehood will reach all who have a hand in this conspiracy. This is a matter the national government should see that it is thoroughly prosecuted and justice delivered. Fingers crossed.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by sisisioge: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
It is well fa....this our country just get kleg

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by rxmusa(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
I know she must have been pushed into doing so by an adult. She's too young to think in that direction.

But sincerely speaking her 362 result is FAKE.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by shantti(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Shey na for the same jamb office wey snake swallowed 30 million

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by tejpot(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lies

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by Princessstee: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2023

There is no way she could have printed that out from jamb site because they've changed the result format.

The format she was holding was last used in 2021..
She printed it from a fake site. The barcode of the result she is holding traced back to a yoruba student in Osun who scored 338 in year 2021.

So Obviously what is holding is photoshoped.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result by obinna58(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
If incompetency was a name of country, sure it’d be Nigeria

46 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos)