Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Honda Civic - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Civic (4141 Views)

Clean Honda Civic 4 Just 280k Now 250k flat / 2006 Honda Civic Toks Accident-free #I.98M 08096577304 / Reg 08 Honda Civic For Sale 700k Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Civic by Andy73(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2018
2007 Honda Civic for sale. Not registered. Call 08179191754

Re: Honda Civic by diportivo: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2018
cosplay
Re: Honda Civic by Vbabs(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
What a nice car...changes color by itself.

10 Likes

Re: Honda Civic by Jazzlite: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Interesting... Cosplay be careful..some people are already thinking you're Smartchoice. These people are led in action baying for your blood by valarinz. I have evidence.
Re: Honda Civic by valarinz: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
Jazzlite:
Interesting... Cosplay be careful..some people are already thinking you're Smartchoice. These people are led in action baying for your blood by valarinz. I have evidence.

You have evidence of what??

My whatsapp group is an open group, stop being a childish snitch. Chances are, the Cosplay is even a member of that group, did I vouch your identity before adding you?
Re: Honda Civic by thebigkendo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
diportivo:
cosplay

He is Genuine, he did not hide anything or claim Accident free and First body.
Re: Honda Civic by thebigkendo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Jazzlite:

Ghen Ghen Ghen, Oga post Evidence grin grin grin
Re: Honda Civic by valarinz: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
thebigkendo:

Ghen Ghen Ghen, Oga post Evidence grin grin grin

Lemme help him

Re: Honda Civic by valarinz: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Now Mr Jazzlite, I challenge you to provide that your evidence that's not this chat that went down on the group days ago, where along the line the name Cosplay was mentioned.

You're such a disgrace to grown adults, at least 50 NLers are members of that group too, and yet you think you've done something special, lol
Re: Honda Civic by diportivo: 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
thebigkendo

I see u sir grin

valarinz

lipsrsealed
Re: Honda Civic by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Vbabs:

Thanks for the laugh, I needed it. grin grin grin
Re: Honda Civic by thebigkendo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
valarinz:

Lemme help him

Going through the chat, I just shake my head for you lot. Its obvious you & your group support car dealer selling accidented cars as clean title.

I know you and your group go bring up the "Nigerians cannot afford clean title cars" argument, We do not want clean title cars but don't sell salvage title as "first body" or "Accident free", is that too much to ask for?

A simple example is this thread, am sure all car dealers will say OP is dull or "e no get sense", He should have fixed and sold as "fresh from port" ,1st body and accident free.

The only issue i have with Cosplay Approach is the insults and rudeness but i support his movement to expose any dealer who post "Accident free" for any car with a Salvage title, even if na only bumper komot

If that makes me a "mumu", or "Jobless kids"... No wahala grin grin grin and i no mind the "data money" from seun

4 Likes

Re: Honda Civic by Ipfreely: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
cheesy grin

It's heartening to note that the campaign has gone as far as these whatsapp groups where unscrupulous fellows gather to plot and plan and vent frustrations cheesy

They may choose to make up all sorts of excuses, but that's their choice. There are no neutral or unbiased members of this forum that disapprove of the movement. It's the dealers and the sellers and the other lowlifes

In Tuface's words, if nobody talks about you, then you're nobody

Cosplay and the rest full steam ahead. I see some others joining the 'jobless' bandwagon.

But if the admin mistakenly makes Cosplay mod...this place will be transformed overnight. The guy is a professional investigator though I disapprove of sinking to the levels of the exposed fellows with insults

grin cheesy We try but that's a whole other level.

Watching the drama unfold from a balcony on a sunny San Jose morning grin

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by LeJeun3: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
valarinz:
Now Mr Jazzlite, I challenge you to provide that your evidence that's not this chat that went down on the group days ago, where along the line the name Cosplay was mentioned.

You're such a disgrace to grown adults, at least 50 NLers are members of that group too, and yet you think you've done something special, lol

Sir I think you should be ashamed to be associated with such.....

Ask me why??

1. You are an old Nairalander
2. The clamor for "full disclosure" is not too much to ask
3. If in effect 30MB data is what is used to check vins, then you should not be afraid, it won't last.
4. If Cosplay is jobless, I guess he now has sufficient work created by you and your buddies
5. I am a demeanor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Civic by Ipfreely: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
LeJeun3:

Ask me why??

3. If in effect 30MB data is what is used to check vins, then you should not be afraid, it won't last.
4. If Cosplay is jobless, I guess he now has sufficient work created by you and your buddies
5. I am a demeanor

Considering Megatone's antecedents, I think it's safe to say that duration of membership of this forum does not automatically confer responsibility or good judgement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Civic by LeJeun3: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ipfreely:

Considering Megatone's antecedents, I think it's safe to say that duration of membership of this forum does not automatically confer responsibility or good judgement.

You are right....

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by valarinz: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
All of you guys should take a chill pill, I don't want to insult anyone here but you people should stop forming holy pass here.

We weren't even discussing tokunbo cars. I did a transformation on an older vehicle to a new model and it also cost me a hefty amount of money, it was after the full details of the discussion that someone made that comment about jobless kids coming to use 30mb to talk thrash after Ive spent a lot to upgrade the car.

None of you are members of the group obviously that's why you all are here talking all these thrash, no one even has the time to discuss NL gossips there, if u also see my first statement, it expressed surprise that some people were actually following the NL drama.

Also along the discussion, you can all see I was talking about the same car when I said I'll still post it on NL and await the people who will come and talk thrash. That said, you guys should stop forming holy here and get real.

Tnx
thebigkendo:

Going through the chat, I just shake my head for you lot. Its obvious you & your group support car dealer selling accidented cars as clean title.

I know you and your group go bring up the "Nigerians cannot afford clean title cars" argument, We do not want clean title cars but don't sell salvage title as "first body" or "Accident free", is that too much to ask for?

A simple example is this thread, am sure all car dealers will say OP is dull or "e no get sense", He should have fixed and sold as "fresh from port" ,1st body and accident free.

The only issue i have with Cosplay Approach is the insults and rudeness but i support his movement to expose any dealer who post "Accident free" for any car with a Salvage title, even if na only bumper komot

If that makes me a "mumu", or "Jobless kids"... No wahala grin grin grin and i no mind the "data money" from seun
LeJeun3:

Ask me why??

5. I am a demeanor

Ipfreely:
cheesy grin

It's heartening to note that the campaign has gone as far as these whatsapp groups where unscrupulous fellows gather to plot and plan and vent frustrations cheesy

They may choose to make up all sorts of excuses, but that's their choice. There are no neutral or unbiased members of this forum that disapprove of the movement. It's the dealers and the sellers and the other lowlifes

Cosplay and the rest full steam ahead. I see some others joining the 'jobless' bandwagon.

But if the admin mistakenly makes Cosplay mod...this place will be transformed overnight. The guy is a professional investigator though I disapprove of sinking to the levels of the exposed fellows with insults

Re: Honda Civic by Lipscomb(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin
Vbabs:

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by saintjoel(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
thebigkendo:

I've watched this drama over a couple of days and I guess it all started with Explorer and his thread about car dealers. The only reason why I've highlighted the section above is just because I see whatever cosplay is doing as 'cyber bullying' and I hope SEUN looks into it before it creates a lot of bad blood. Nobody is happy been trolled on a faceless forum and I know that's what has caused lots of beef between you and the car dealers involved.

I know it's a good thing that dealers are made to declare VINS, which some of us had agitated for years ago because it gives the end user the opportunity to see whatever he/she is getting into but going all the way to start posting the pictures of the cars and making rude comments about it is what I classify as cyber bullying.

For dealers too, one thing that I've learnt in with my years of experience in doing business as a car dealer and customs agent is that even if your car was accidented beyond repair, Nigerians will still buy it but full disclosure might just work in your favor. Nobody likes to tell the truth because even Nigerians don't like it, it never paid me and even left me so broke that I can pay basic bill as at now,even a debt that I've been owing because of a silly mistake I made when I got my last job, I've not been able to but as a dealer to another, full disclosure will start paying us as dealers. At least companies like copart and Auction export sell this vehicles with full disclosure and people still buy, so what stops us from copying the same method. Like I said, person wey wan buy, go buy but cosplay should stop cyber bullying, if any dealer refuses to add the VIN, let the mods put a disclaimer that whoever buys without running checks on the car, buys at his or her own risk.

That way, the dealer is happy, SEUN is happy, cosplay is happy and we'll have relative peace on Nairaland.
Thanks..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Civic by Ipfreely: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
You're certainly entitled to your opinions. But I strongly disagree with this being Cyber bullying. If calling out dishonest behaviour would be classified as cyber bullying then that's a category I would gleefully sign up for.

The insults, certainly. But I've noticed that they are almost always reactive, never initiated by him.

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by Ipfreely: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2018

Re: Honda Civic by diportivo: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
saintjoel:

I've watched this drama over a couple of days and I guess it all started with Explorer and his thread about car dealers.

wrong guess tongue

nice write up still

to those taking the jazz.lite moniker serious,I smh for y'all

if u know ngcobop and his antecedents,u won't be surprised cos it's the same person

he,who had a convo with a lady off this forum and came here to spill it grin

what's now in WhatsApp group that he won't sing on here like a canary

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by saintjoel(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ipfreely:
You're certainly entitled to your opinions. But I strongly disagree with this being Cyber bullying. If calling out dishonest behaviour would be classified as cyber bullying then that's a category I would gleefully sign up for.

The insults, certainly. But I've noticed that they are almost always reactive, never initiated by him.

No problem sir, it was just my opinion..thanks.
Re: Honda Civic by thebigkendo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
valarinz:
All of you guys should take a chill pill, I don't want to insult anyone here but you people should stop forming holy pass here.

We weren't even discussing tokunbo cars. I did a transformation on an older vehicle to a new model and it also cost me a hefty amount of money, it was after the full details of the discussion that someone made that comment about jobless kids coming to use 30mb to talk thrash after Ive spent a lot to upgrade the car.

None of you are members of the group obviously that's why you all are here talking all these thrash, no one even has the time to discuss NL gossips there, if u also see my first statement, it expressed surprise that some people were actually following the NL drama.

Also along the discussion, you can all see I was talking about the same car when I said I'll still post it on NL and await the people who will come and talk thrash. That said, you guys should stop forming holy here and get real.

Tnx

Nobody insulted you... So I don't see the need for the bolded, but hey, you are entitled to your opinion & I'm entitled to mine even if it is trash as you say.. Cheers ✌️
Re: Honda Civic by thebigkendo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
saintjoel:

I've watched this drama over a couple of days and I guess it all started with Explorer and his thread about car dealers. The only reason why I've highlighted the section above is just because I see whatever cosplay is doing as 'cyber bullying' and I hope SEUN looks into it before it creates a lot of bad blood. Nobody is happy been trolled on a faceless forum and I know that's what has caused lots of beef between you and the car dealers involved.

I know it's a good thing that dealers are made to declare VINS, which some of us had agitated for years ago because it gives the end user the opportunity to see whatever he/she is getting into but going all the way to start posting the pictures of the cars and making rude comments about it is what I classify as cyber bullying.

For dealers too, one thing that I've learnt in with my years of experience in doing business as a car dealer and customs agent is that even if your car was accidented beyond repair, Nigerians will still buy it but full disclosure might just work in your favor. Nobody likes to tell the truth because even Nigerians don't like it, it never paid me and even left me so broke that I can pay basic bill as at now,even a debt that I've been owing because of a silly mistake I made when I got my last job, I've not been able to but as a dealer to another, full disclosure will start paying us as dealers. At least companies like copart and Auction export sell this vehicles with full disclosure and people still buy, so what stops us from copying the same method. Like I said, person wey wan buy, go buy but cosplay should stop cyber bullying, if any dealer refuses to add the VIN, let the mods put a disclaimer that whoever buys without running checks on the car, buys at his or her own risk.

That way, the dealer is happy, SEUN is happy, cosplay is happy and we'll have relative peace on Nairaland.
Thanks..

Hahaha bros I Have no beef with Valarinz oh.. Abi Valarinz we dey beef? When I'm ready for my XC90 we go deal I don't mind cheap salvaged ride, as long as frame, chasis & airbags are intact am good to go.

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by thebigkendo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
diportivo:

wrong guess tongue

nice write up still

to those taking the jazz.lite moniker serious,I smh for y'all

if u know ngcobop and his antecedents,u won't be surprised cos it's the same person

he,who had a convo with a lady off this forum and came here to spill it grin

what's now in WhatsApp group that he won't sing on here like a canary

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Honda Civic by saintjoel(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
thebigkendo:

Hahaha bros I Have no beef with Valarinz oh.. Abi Valarinz we dey beef? When I'm ready for my XC90 we go deal I don't mind cheap salvaged ride, as long as chasis & airbags are intact am good to go.

Sorry bro, that beef part wasn't directed you, I was referring to the drama between cosplay and some car dealers.
Re: Honda Civic by thebigkendo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
saintjoel:

Sorry bro, that beef part wasn't directed you, I was referring to the drama between cosplay and some car dealers.

Yes boss.. I think you need to remove "ALSO VEHICLE PURCHASE FROM Cotonou" from your nairaland signature ✌️

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic by Jazzlite: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
valarinz:

A formal criminal complaint has been filed against you and your cohorts. Never mind. Don't think you can create a WhatsApp group and start plotting evil against nairalanders there.... Or plotting to terminate someone's life there... You have not posted the criminal contents of your WhatsApp group. Not yet.
Re: Honda Civic by timifakay(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo and other demeanọrs report here and come won't y'all create a group for counterplot?
Re: Honda Civic by saintjoel(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
thebigkendo:

Yes boss.. I think you need to remove "ALSO VEHICLE PURCHASE FROM Cotonou" from your nairaland signature ✌️

Although there's a ban on vehicle importation through the border,that notice is just serving as a reminder, so that people won't see me as a newbie anytime business picks up at the border. Also, we still do vehicle purchase through Cotonou but to other countries like cameroon and Ghana and some pass through Nigeria as 'transit cars' with transit papers issued by Nigerian customs, we still do general goods too through the border..
Re: Honda Civic by Jazzlite: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ipfreely:
cheesy grin

Those guys are plotting serious evil against certain monikers here including cosplay... I won't rule out murder. Cosplay and co be very careful. Valarinz is commander in chief of the operations or plot don't take it lightly. I have irrefutable evidence. Like I said a formal criminal complaint has been filed against them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hyundai Tucson 2020 Premium Bought Brandnew... 11m / »»» Sold!! Toks Corolla 019 @ N11M Negotiable ««« / Honda Accord 2003(E.O.D) For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.