Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Breaking News: The Founder Of MMM Ponzi Scheme Sergei Mavrodi Dies In Russia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: The Founder Of MMM Ponzi Scheme Sergei Mavrodi Dies In Russia (371 Views)

Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) / Fans Attack Yul Edochie For Advertising Another MMM Ponzi Scheme / Founder Of MMM Ponzi Scheme Company Sergei Mavrodi Died In Moscow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: The Founder Of MMM Ponzi Scheme Sergei Mavrodi Dies In Russia by Deyoungjoe16(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
The 62-year-old founder of the main financial pyramid of the 1990s, Sergei Mavrodi, died in Moscow hospital, Moskovsky Komsomolets reported.

Reports said the 62-year-old was rushed to the hospital late on March 25 with pain in his chest and died several hours later.

According to the preliminary version, the cause of the death of the businessman known for his frauds is a heart attack.

Read full story here:http://www.gogglenaija.com/2018/03/breaking-news-founder-of-mmm-ponzi.html?m=1

Re: Breaking News: The Founder Of MMM Ponzi Scheme Sergei Mavrodi Dies In Russia by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: Breaking News: The Founder Of MMM Ponzi Scheme Sergei Mavrodi Dies In Russia by VERQUEST111: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
lolss

him no go fit carry the curse
Re: Breaking News: The Founder Of MMM Ponzi Scheme Sergei Mavrodi Dies In Russia by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Too much blood on his hands..

(1) (Reply)

Flex B – Pray For The World (music) / Advice Column: I Want To Become A Slay Queen, I Don’t Care What Happens Before P / I Am Better Than Phyno,falz And Olamide!! - Upcoming Artist 'Eob' Tell Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.