Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) (55013 Views)

"If I Was Getting Paid To Kiss Portable, I Would – Destiny Amaka / Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) / Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RugWk1MHXXE

I’m The Founder Of Lagos Cult Groups — Singer Portable Brags (Video)

Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known on stage as Portable has bragged about being the founder of some cult groups, One Million Boys and Ajah Boys, which terrorised residents of different areas of Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

In a now deleted video, the street-talented artist said in Yoruba, “Open your ears and hear me, you’ve heard about Ajah Boys, One Million Boys, I’m their founder.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CgJqb_Xrklk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by thesicilian: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
This guy should be investigated. There's no way anyone would be so high that he'd make such a strange confession.

It also brings to mind the very possibility that some of the worst criminals terrorising this country could be hiding in plain sight, to the point of even being celebrated.

409 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by majamajic(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
Oh really

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
A self confessed criminal !

Everything's wrong with that boy !

He's on self destruct mode !

His supposed mentors are fast unfollowing him because he's nothing but bad market .

To think that this despicable character is considered a celebrity for some people is disgusting !

324 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
See how the devil is wrecking a young man in the name of fame and worldly pleasures.

Do not allow yourself to be a victim of the caprices of the devil. His assignment is to Steal, kill and Destroy. All he is after is to package and baggage Humans to Hell Fire.

Refuse to fall for his gimmicks ! Embrace JESUS Christ ! Surrender to HIM and live for HIM. With JESUS Christ, you are guaranteed eternal life in Heaven.

207 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by IntelChief: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
This guy and Mr Righteousness2 above needs urgent medical attention

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Moh247: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
cool

One funny thing about Juju like Osole, Kanya Mata, eyonu and Awure is that nobody would dare to question why or what they love about you

Ask any Portable Zahzuh fan what they like about him, is it his voice, wack lyrics, terrible dress style, awful haircut, embarrassing performance , ugly rugged face with flat nose, uncouth aggressive behaviour

Everything about Portable is a turn off, but once he baths his soup, his Aljanu would start working over time to attract people to him through spiritual means

Very soon him Juju go cast

342 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by wordbank(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Portable Skit Maker grin

3 Likes

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by festacman(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Na when he found One Million Boys and Ajah Boys? Is it when sapa dey deal with him for Egbaland?

Believe me, this is Portable's best way of distracting people from his role in APC campaign for which many people have been dragging him following Adeleke's victory.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Aforxzy(f): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
The drug he's taking is making him misbehave.. He talks and act anyhow . Portable is gradually becoming a nuisance. He's manager better hold him down before he goes gaga.

He needs mental evaluation and rehabilitation ASAP.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Emzyeazy: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
This guy again
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Tobiloba448(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Aforxzy:
The drug he's taking is making him misbehave.. He talks and act anyhow . Portable is gradually becoming a nuisance. He's manager better hold him down before he goes gaga.

He needs mental evaluation and rehabilitation ASAP.

Na una make am blow bro!

14 Likes

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Tb222(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
His portability from superstar status to prison imate is looming faster than we imagined, he should watch his back, but most especially his mouth.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by NothingDoMe: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Wahala be like portable

10 Likes

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by posty56: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
why Nigerians like promoting rubbish

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by pafestula(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Misplaced priority.

A typical example of a Grace missed road. Where is humble Olajumoke Orisaguna? Where is Baba Fryo? Tony Tetuila, Hazardous, Kelly Handsome etc?

Do I need to blame him? The answer is NO. Rather I blame our entertainment industry that promotes trash and hyped nonsense.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Greenscientist: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Franchise21(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
OK
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
The choice of thieftnubu running mate should not be our problem because this has make it easy for Obi to capture ASO ROCK as is our collective wish.

Tinubu relied on his stolen wealths to assent to the biggest office of the nation, but Osun election had tough him to believe that money is not everything

Let the Obidient be obedient to voice of rescue.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Futuristics(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Cultist full him body.. so am not surprised
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Kingpele(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hahaha if this is football match portable scored own goal ..how can one be short and stupid at the same time ...how will he convince the police that he was high on drugs when he made such owful statement on social media. Even at that they will still arrest him for doing drugs..Satan work is to steal, kill and destroy john10:10.. downfall always follow pride ...I don't know why he is this restless all the time fighting real and imagined enemies..the way this wreck go take humble when they send him to a portable cell in kirikiri go funnyoo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=Omicronvaccine post=114853033]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RugWk1MHXXE

I’m The Founder Of Lagos Cult Groups — Singer Portable Brags (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgJqb_Xrklk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
[/quote
A fool is always a fool
If he has money then he is a rich fool

2 Likes

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Terrible guy
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lol
Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
If you hate this boy as much as I do hit like. If you want your children to be anything like this boy hit share. If you want him dead, quote me.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by NothingDoMe: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

One funny thing about Juju like Osole, Kanya Mata, eyonu and Awure is that nobody would dare to question why or what they love about you

Ask any Portable Zahzuh fan what they like about him, is it his voice, wack lyrics, terrible dress style, awful haircut, embarrassing performance , ugly rugged face with flat nose, uncouth aggressive behaviour

Everything about Portable is a turn off, but once he baths his soup, his Aljanu would start working over time to attract people to him through spiritual means

Lol. So APC fell for his Juju. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by ImoleNaija: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
He needs to be sent to a rehab. The guy has lost his sense.

1 Like

Re: Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) by Greenscientist: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nonsense boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Lawrence Daniels: Regina Daniels Brother Reacts To Her Marriage Rumors / Zubby Michael Builds A House, Set For Housewarming (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.