Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" (25793 Views)

BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her / BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Loving1: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Throwback to when Khloe was being interviewed on Rubin' minds on Channels TV and she said she Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Her To but now she is in the house...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4inWY-UnEI

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by TemiGod(f): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2018

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Reximiliano(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
shocked
grin
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Mariangeles(f): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
She's caught in her lies...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Nutase: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Just like APC before and after election. There talk and actions don't match.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by nelsonebby(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
shocked exposed
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Donshemzy1234: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lol. Awon werey

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Flokey: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
H
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Maydfourth: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Jok

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by GerryMandering: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Don't ever believe anything online life
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by cr7lomo: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Eviction loading

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by FarahAideed: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Ogbenisoft28(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Radarada
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Explorers(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Just like i wont run a second term

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Aystarz: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nutase:
Just like APC before and after election. There talk and actions don't match.

I'm embarrassed for her. Small minded much.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by highpriestess: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
okay

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by jameyjaggs: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
confused bbnaija
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by nairavsdollars(f): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lies
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Lomprico2: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
She is a product of APC

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Naxo...

The next you will hear is that they forced her to go back

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Aitee1: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
In life never say never!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by stubbornman(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
she knew she would still go in...all these things nah just acting .....mugus go still siddon dey watch am

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by johnime: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
English is hard abeg, my mom’s cousin is my what?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by ALAYORMII: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Shitty
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Trustme2(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Big brother didn't ask her to come back. Her fans fid shocked cool shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Olalan(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
BBN organisers are real definition of entertainers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by ALAYORMII: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
johnime:
English is hard abeg, my mom’s cousin is my what?

Ur family

Why give ursef unnecessary headache over frivolity

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Trustme2(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Big brother didn't ask her to come back. Her fans did.o cool shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by eph12(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Aystarz:

I'm embarrassed for her. Small minded much.
Why is that? People change their minds all the time. I'm sure you have changed your mind about something recently

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week / Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.