Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Eagle Believer Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Eagle Believer Message (1820 Views)

10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / The Eagle Is Mightier Than The Snake / Lessons To Learn From The Life Of An Eagle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Eagle Believer Message by ibubee(f): 9:09am On May 05, 2010
Good day all,
I am in search of the message ( the eagle believer) preached by Mattew Asimolowo so many years back.
I will appreciate anyone who can help me to get a copy of the cd or cassette.
The message was very powerful, inspiring and applicable. I spent most of my time listening to the cassette in the early 90s and it really blessed my life.
If you had similar impact from this message, you can also share it here. Have a wonderful day. God bless u.
Re: The Eagle Believer Message by monthgomery: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
I have the message in my laptop... Its indeed very powerful. If u need the message whatsapp me thru this no. 08137382723 le
t me see how I can send it to you
Re: The Eagle Believer Message by monthgomery: 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
I have the message in my laptop... Its indeed very powerful. If u need the message whatsapp me thru this no. 08137382723 let me see how I can send it to you

(1) (Reply)

COMET ISON: Could 7 COMETS All At Once Be Well Biblical? / Prove From The Quran That Islam Is A Religion Of Love And Peace / Black Hebrews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.