Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" (28064 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by semyman: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2018
I should also ask Dokpesi, FFK, Fayose, IBB, Obasanjo, Atiku, Akpbolokemi, Tompolo etal?. Make I hear word and just thank God for PMB
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by EngrXrix(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2018
MMM DID NOT EAT YOUR MONEY.
YOUR GREED DID.
STOP DECIEVEING YOURSLF OR TRY BLAMING THE POOR MAVRODI GUY.
BESIDES DID U REALLY THINK THE CBN WERE GOING TO ALLOW TRANSACTIONS IT CUD NOT CONTROL?
THERE WERE ALOT OF FACTORS THAT LED TO MMM CRASHING. ALOT!
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by omocalabar(m): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Whoever said dat is a fool.....the man died at 62, an age much older than the life expectancy in Nigeria..
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by mercyland93(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2018
mmm founder surely has a good plan, but the policy makers whom with their selfish mind want everybody to be poor work towards its down fall. The man was nt killed by anybodys curse. It's nevertheless a natural death.
Thus, haters suld just keep quiet.
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by captleonerd(m): 4:17am On Apr 17, 2018
alimaa:
I want to correct something here. There are legitimate businesses that can give you 100% of your money in one month.
read my post again. I said there is no legitimate business that can give you 100% of your money FOR SURE in one month. emphasis on for sure
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by captleonerd(m): 4:19am On Apr 17, 2018
AnodaIT:

Betting can give you 100% returns under 24 hours with 2 solid odds. Like every other thing, don't get greedy
read my comment again. I said there is no legitimate business that can give you 100% of your money for sure in one month. is betting a legitimate business? are 100% sure you will double your money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Norland Group Nigeria / Books Every Investor Should Read / Should I Sell A Property And Go Into Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.