Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Get A Free Edu Email Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Free Edu Email Account (2181 Views)

How To Get Free .edu Email In 2020 / Charter Spectrum Email Login – How To Login Charter Spectrum Email Account / COMBO Unlimited Custom .edu Email Method, July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Edu Email Account by Rekcyber(m): 1:57am On Mar 27, 2018
How to Get a Free.EDU Email Address [Updated 2018]
In this short article, I am going to show you two significant ways in which you can get Edu email address for free. Edu domain extensions are restricted to educational institutions, and most of the found Edu domains are only the USA-based educational institutions are privileged to register this. A Staff or Students of some specific institutions are given free personal email address with Edu extension on their own, the significant portion of students are not having this type of email addresses, most especially those who do not belong to USA-base. These Edu email addresses grant you in some of the free things, and free services which are, it’s will help you to get lots of discounts rate on softwares and services. I believe you are looking for a way or a guild on how to create Edu email address right? If so, you have come to where you will find the solution to your search provided in this article. I will guide you on how to get free or create free EDU email address or addresses.

Also, Take a Glance at the Benefit of Getting a Free EDU Email Address
In the last year, much fresh stuff for those with EDU mail address. Like, the Last Pass gave away premium accounts 6 months for free, Amazon Prime free for 1 Year, Connectify gave away premium accounts for free, Microsoft provides give away X-box 360 with Windows7 PC, on Microsoft Office also gave a free 50% discount, free.TECH extension when you use Edu email address to create the account. There are much free cool stuff on a discount rate is granted to those who have Edu email addresses also, there are many more offers like free Dropbox space and free 1 month trial to Hulu Plus which still are available for students.

Benefits of Getting a Free.EDU Email Address
Last year, we got too many cool offers with EDU mail address. Like, We got Amazon Prime free for 1 Year, the Last Pass gave away premium accounts 6 months for free, Connectify gave away premium accounts for free, Microsoft gave away Xbox 360 with Windows7 PC, Microsoft Office gave 50% discount. And there are many more offers like free Dropbox space and free 1 month trial to Hulu Plus which are still available for students. The bellow can be listed as the benefit of having Edu email address as followed:

Benefits of Getting a Free.EDU Email Address

Sites

Benefit
Adobe Creative Cloud

Flat 50% discount.
Last Pass Premium

Free for six months
Amazon Prime

6 months for free
Google Drive

Unlimited storage and additional tools.
Last Pass Premium

Free access to Git-hub student pack. Learn more
Autodesk

Most of their software’s is free.
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 entries
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 entries

The above are some of the benefits students or staffs can gain while using Edu email address ending.
As stated earlier in this post I will guild you how to have or create the email with.Edu extension. It’s straightforward the steps provided here.
Steps to Get a Free Edu Email Address

In this post, I will provide two ways opportunity in which you can obtain a free email address ending with .edu extension. In this first method, I am offering is the most recent one which was confirmed and tested multiple times to verify and this still works perfectly. In the second method, this is kind of an old approach, which is, it's may still work but I don't guaranty you 100% about the second method. But, don't worry you can make use of the first method which still works.

Most Used Method for a Free.Edu Email Address Registration [First Method]

Continue Reading:https://www.naijatroop.com/2018/03/how-to-get-edu-email-account-for-free.html

(1) (Reply)

Can I Sue Abimco.com / How Gtbank Has Been Stealing $$$ From My Payoneer Card / WINDOWS RDP VPS 4GB RAM 2CPU 256GB SSD 60days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.