Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Actor, Mike Ezuruonye’s Impersonator Caught By EFCC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Mike Ezuruonye’s Impersonator Caught By EFCC (545 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Actor, Mike Ezuruonye’s Impersonator Caught By EFCC by Mowunmiaf: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2018
An impersonator of Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye, has been arrested by the EFCC.
It was gathered that after having his image dragged in the mud by criminal elements who use his name to defraud unsuspecting fans, Ezuruonye petitioned the police. .
Today, one of the alleged culprits was apprehended by the EFCC. The suspect is identified as Osigbovo from Benin, Edo State.
He is currently in the custody of EFCC for collecting large sums of money from female fans of the actor. He allegedly used Ezuruonye's image and videos and superimposed his own voice to deceive these women.

Re: Actor, Mike Ezuruonye’s Impersonator Caught By EFCC by Mowunmiaf: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2018
imagine, serves him right
Re: Actor, Mike Ezuruonye’s Impersonator Caught By EFCC by Mowunmiaf: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Actor, Mike Ezuruonye’s Impersonator Caught By EFCC by lalasticlala(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2018

(1)

CONGRATS! Banky W Marks His 37th Birthday With A New Duplex In Lekki (see Photos / Falz Signs First Artiste To Bahdguys Entertainment / My Little Angel, Princess, My World, Strength Hope Cutest I Love You So Much And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.