Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) (25790 Views)

Will You Allow Her To Stay With Her Parents, After Trad Without Church Wedding? / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Sermwell(m): 4:07am On Mar 27, 2018
yeah.....what do you think?

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Jentle244: 4:25am On Mar 27, 2018
40 strokes of cane? Never will i return it. �

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by olasaad(f): 5:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Lol...hahah but he/she should be a good child by returning the money to the mum...the parents will regrets their actions in the end and they will apologize

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by talk2archy: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
Very simple, return the money and return the cane, case closed

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by fk002: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
Return it where?? grin

In fact the Money will be my personal inheritance, i will past it as inheritance to my children, My children to their children.....

Every hardwork has its reward, I earned it

40 stroke of cane na beans cheesy

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by shortgun(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
I will return the money and watch them suffer d guilt.
Also, from that day on they will believe whatever I tell them.
I will make them become my puppets.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
After i've been flogged, that means theyve forgotin about it, so nope, i wont return the money

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Master07: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Yes...
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Mikepenny5(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
i will return it.they will forever trust me

7 Likes

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by fxsportsodds: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
God don catch them.... return for where.... lolssss
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Yusfunoble(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin

If I return that money make Buhari enter 2nd term.

Meanwhile
Dangote brought Bill Gates to his daughter's wedding, I swear the only thing anyone can do to beat this wedding in Nigeria is to invite Jesus Christ! grin

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Mbaebieb2r(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Even if I dey mad,i dey craze

1 Like

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by purem(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
I will never
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by simonlee(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Return fire! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Juniorangel(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
No after the spanking I earned it
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by slapandfall(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
The good etiquette i learnt in Assemblies of God Sunday School children class will not allow me to keep it. True i go return am..

What if as you keep the money you wan go buy Mokaka from inside then trumpet con sound meet you for road. You go just divert enter Lake of Fire straight.. No need for judgement

3 Likes

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by coolcharm(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lol... I will return half
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Darkseid(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Young me would return it but I'll do it such a way that their conscience will judge them till they feel even more pain than I did.

1 Like

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by kyutepanda(f): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
lol will you return the money?? your answer will determine my answer after thinking of the strokes of cane at this my age

1 Like

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by honestivo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
yes ,you have to ,cause you will reap from that tomorrow
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Kaxmytex(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mummy like pepsi, daddy like Heineken..

Buy them one-one bottle for dem to cool off, coz that forty strokes must have exhausted dere strength.

Then i keep the change after i might have let dem know i found one of my money i lost sometimes ago.. .

3 Likes

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Iyajelili(f): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
cvbn
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Yes I would.

You see, one big lesson you have to learn in the world is not everyone is perfect, even your parents. Learn that lesson, and you will have lots of peace of mind.

Don't learn it, and you would probably be one angry person, rebelling against something.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by GoldenJAT(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Money don lost already na!!

4 Likes

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Bishop4bella(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Who does that
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Chyolive(f): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Will return it if only they use it to buy ice-cream n take me shopping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nope. The 7k is the price for the beating
Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by kennybelle: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
As a good child that I am, we will have to share it grin

4 Likes

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by semyman: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
For a well trained child, this doubt should not even come up, it is the right thing to do return whatever does not belong to you. You may be compensated for the error of beating but that is not for you to decide. The money gazz to be returned

4 Likes

Re: Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) by crestedaguiyi: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
Of course I will but that will be after giving them back the 40 strokes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? / Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos / Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.