Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday (19807 Views)

Apostle Suleman With His Wife, Lizzy, And His Parents (Picture) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
xxx711111:
Mods!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by Hunry: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
na peck be dis nau
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by chukzyfcbb: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
xxx711111:
your ban go tey
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by davo90tico(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
martineverest:
his publicity stunt a these day is making ppl believe the altercation....was he doing all diz B4 otobolism era?
Yes he was, and more sef, don't say what you don't know, many of you never knew him until last year's otobo lies.
First you said he did it, then when she confessed you people said she was bribed, I tire for una oh

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by merit12(f): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
veekid:
Is that how he kissed Daniella? Otobo?
he gave her holier kisses
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:
Why can't the moderators do anything about such nuisance?
I tire ooo
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by HegenIkomkeh(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
VanjoshIII:
I tire ooo
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by HegenIkomkeh(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
VanjoshIII:
I tire ooo
Nairaland has become something else.
Just imagine what's on front page and all the mods are just mute about it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by sulasa07(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Suule!,I hail O
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by Enmas078(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hashtag*A HOLY KISS*
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by Antoeni(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Apostle of Deceit, Otobolizer
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by cchiagom(f): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
I appreciate men that love their wives and show it openly without minding what people will say.
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by Amuluonyenaego: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Holy kissing in a Holy week �
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by tosyne2much(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
martineverest:
his publicity stunt a these day is making ppl believe the altercation....was he doing all diz B4 otobolism era?
This I like this kind of publicity stunt

If you call it publicity stunt because he kissed his wife in public or gave out to the poor, then what do you call those pastors who use their own money to build mansions?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by VagileVictor(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
toluleke:
Well this show off of love and affection in the church i wonder the essence imagine other couples come and suddenly start to kiss, how do u tell the youth whose mind are filled with sexual thought. Even the media has left important issues ,educative ones and what floors the media is kisses ,nudity ,sex and irrelvances. People can't come and read decent articles history of the country, great men etc.

Ask as David did in Ps 51 "to create in you a pure and a contrite hear which He will not despise".
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by mechanics(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
veekid:
Is that how he kissed Daniella? Otobo?
Na you sabi.
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by prinnzsky(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
So a man cannot kiss his wife in peace again? Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by petenweke: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
He should confess his sins with Daniella and stop this PR stuff way no look normal
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by dsimple1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
"HOLY KISS" LOL
Re: Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday by zudozz: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
Powerful man of God...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozubulu Villagers Gather In Front Of Attacked Church To Pray For The Dead.Photos / Religion Section 'awards Night' / Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.