Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Video Of Bambam Crying Bitterly While Talking To Big Brother Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Bambam Crying Bitterly While Talking To Big Brother Goes Viral (584 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A / Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Bambam On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Bambam Crying Bitterly While Talking To Big Brother Goes Viral by 247frolicboss(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2018
BBNaija housemate, Bambam, while speaking with Biggie during her diary session on Monday, could not hold back her emotions as she burst into tears.

BamBam revealed she was tired of everyone calling her out to be fake.

She had earlier on complained of being hated by fellow housemates and talked about a lot in the house.

Bambam shed tears while speaking with Biggie during her Diary session.

“I am a private person, Big brother, I’m so tired of housemates calling me fake.

“I really can’t stand these people anymore, the only person that keeps me together is Teddy A.

“I feel upset, irritated, overwhelmed. It is getting harder to be strong. It is getting harder to stay focused. Maybe I am not that strong, after all.

“Biggie, I am so tired. I am genuinely overwhelmed. It is getting harder to be strong,” she said.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu8GtfRvt2A

http://newshelm.ng/video-of-bambam-crying-bitterly-while-talking-to-big-brother-goes-viral/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Video Of Bambam Crying Bitterly While Talking To Big Brother Goes Viral by Benjom(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2018
Simply ask for eviction na... and if they won't grant it with ease, then look for one of the guys loved by fans and yank off is scrot.. I bet you'll be evicted with immediate alacrity angry grin
Re: Video Of Bambam Crying Bitterly While Talking To Big Brother Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders of sane mind,

I have decided to hold on to my Furck and never ever let it slip away from me. I, Jason, will never be tricked by BB9ja or the Mod into giving one, because i know that no one will nuture my Furcks like i do. No one else has invested so much time protecting and caring for my Furck. I hereby use this medium to advice you that no matter the circumstances, Do not give your Furck away.

God bless everyone. angry
Re: Video Of Bambam Crying Bitterly While Talking To Big Brother Goes Viral by pyyxxaro: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thunder fire her teeth cool

(1) (Reply)

So Sad: Davido & Emmanuella Lose To Kenzo At Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award / If My Man Cheats On Me While I’m Pregnant, I Will Kill Him & The Baby— Lady Says / Davido Clears N15 Million Surgery Bill Of Airport Worker (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.