Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

If My Man Cheats On Me While I’m Pregnant, I Will Kill Him & The Baby— Lady Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If My Man Cheats On Me While I’m Pregnant, I Will Kill Him & The Baby— Lady Says (587 Views)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Rosy Meurer: If My Husband, Churchill Cheats On Me ...... / Chioma: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? – Chioma Slams Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If My Man Cheats On Me While I’m Pregnant, I Will Kill Him & The Baby— Lady Says by Evalistus: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
A Twitter user identified as Kandi has clearly set out her terms and condition to whom it may concern when it comes to Relationships and (Infidelity).

She tweeted ;

If my man cheats on me while I’m pregnant im killing him & the baby. Bleep that.

Kandi’s followers were suprised with that tweet and they questioned the intent.

One replied ;

What he did he did you wrong I take it personally because I grew up of someone that cheated on the most important person in my life so for me I see as he’s losing out on the best thing that would come in his life but all I’m saying is don’t take it out on the child.

Another asked her specifically ;

What the baby ever done to you.

In her reply, she however clarified the previous tweet as she wrote ;

LMAOOOOOOO it was a damn joke now I’m being attacked on twitter

READ MORE HERE>>>> http://www.malachysblog.com/2018/04/15/man-cheats-im-pregnant-will-kill-baby-lady-says/

Re: If My Man Cheats On Me While I’m Pregnant, I Will Kill Him & The Baby— Lady Says by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Girl you can dump him but killing him is totally out of it..... like you want to commit murder girl don't ruin your life for all this gold digging me.....

1 Like

Re: If My Man Cheats On Me While I’m Pregnant, I Will Kill Him & The Baby— Lady Says by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 16, 2018
a murderer.....as if ur man cheating on u is the end of the world........

killing an innocent soul for cheating .

if all women are like her this world would end soon.

(1) (Reply)

Vera Sidika Unveils Her New Man, Shares Intimate Video With Him In Bed (video) / #BAAD: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Attend Premiere Of “date Night” (photos) / Kerewa: One Half Of Zulezoo Goes Mad, Colleague Tells Painful Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.