Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food (27250 Views)

Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted / BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by edupedia: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Pinkyposh:
Bring back the Christian Dapchi girl Buhari

...its easy to know Yabaleft housemates on Nairaland
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
letusbepieces:

U see y, u are a liar?

If we did not see all Tobi desperation now, i for believe u.
Lol
Desperation indeed.

Tobi was only foolish but now, he's seen the light. No reasonable man can tolerate a girl like ceeci.

Ceeci is the type of girlfriend that won't truly love you but would be desperately obsessed with you. And a type of wife with anger issues that will end up killing her husband.
Even her elder sister that trained her acknowledged that she's a foolish girl.. Please wish up! You won't gain anything with all these foolish propagandas you're doing for ceeci.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by letusbepieces: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Lol
Desperation indeed.

Tobi was only foolish but now, he's seen the light. No reasonable man can tolerate a girl like ceeci.

Ceeci is the type of girlfriend that won't truly love you but would be desperately obsessed with you. And a type of wife with anger issues that will end up killing her husband.
Even her elder sister that trained her acknowledged that she's a foolish girl.. Please wish up! You won't gain anything with all these foolish propagandas you're doing for ceeci.

DO U NOW SEE THAT YOUR ALLEGED HATRED FOR CEEC IS TRIBAL BASED?

U ARE A TRIBALIST. A PROPER TRIBAL JINGOIST.

U HATE CEEC BECOS SHE NO AGREE TAKE HER YANSH DO CHARITY.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Flexherbal:
That could be her strategy !

It is obvious the BBN is over-scripted not just scripted.
Ce-C's behaviour is abnormal, even a sane person will be calm after allapologies.

Have yoyu guys noticed she is trying to pick quarrel with everyone?
She wants to be the only person that has quarreled virtually everyone in the house.

Whats her gain.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
letusbepieces:

DO U NOW SEE THAT YOUR ALLEGED HATRED FOR CEEC IS TRIBAL BASED?

U HATE CEEC BECOS SHE NO AGREE TAKE HER YANSH DO CHARITY.

Stop being foolish
Tribe or no tribe, rude, arrogant and egocentric people just irritates me. Ifu was girl I like the most in that house and she is not even from me tribe. It's you people that are being sentimental just because she is an osu. That is the same problem we're facing in this country. The na àwa pikin, àwa person syndrome.
Please grow up!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by letusbepieces: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Stop being foolish
Tribe or no tribe, rude, arrogant and egocentric people just irritates me. Ifu was girl I like the most in that house and she is not even from me tribe. It's you people that are being sentimental just because she is an osu. That is the same problem we're facing in this country. The na àwa pikin, àwa person syndrome.
Please grow up!

SEE THE WAY U ARE MAKING EXCUSES FOR TOBI.

U FORGET SAY NA PEOPLE GET CEEC.

ABI, U THINK SAY OTHER PEOPLE OWN NA BORN THROW WAY?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Pinkyposh(f): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
edupedia:

...its easy to know Yabaleft housemates on Nairaland

undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
letusbepieces:

SEE THE WAY U ARE MAKING EXCUSES FOR TOBI.

U FORGET SAY NA PEOPLE GET CEEC.

ABI, U THINK SAY OTHER PEOPLE OWN NA BORN THROW WAY?

I'm not making any excuses for tobi. I don't even give a fùck about him. Miracle can have the money - you're bursted! He's not even from my tribe.

What I'm just saying is that you people should call a spade a spade. Stop being irrationally sentimental.
CEECI IS RUDE AND ARROGANT!
She has a very bad attitude.
I bet you can't marry a girl like Cee-Ci if only you're a male...
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by letusbepieces: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

I'm not making any excuses for tobi. I don't even give a fùck about him. Miracle can have the money - you're bursted! He's not even from my tribe.

What I'm just saying is that you people should call a spade a spade. Stop being irrationally sentimental.
CEECI IS RUDE AND ARROGANT!
She has a very bad attitude.
I bet you can't marry a girl like Cee-Ci if only you're a male...

CEEC is a woman.

She is cooked up in that house like a prisoner.

Naturally, they will start to annoy each other.

Can u comprehend that?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by letusbepieces: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
@ IgbosAreOsus,

Nexttime, wen u keep your food, let me just come carry your spoon and eat it.

As far as I am concerned, it is Nina that look for trouble.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
Njeps:

It is obvious the BBN is over-scripted not just scripted.
Ce-C's behaviour is abnormal, even a sane person will be calm after allapologies.

Have yoyu guys noticed she is trying to pick quarrel with everyone?
She wants to be the only person that has quarreled virtually everyone in the house.

Whats her gain.
Fame
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
letusbepieces:

CEEC is a woman.

She is cooked up in that house like a prisoner.

Naturally, they will start to annoy each other.

Can u comprehend that?
I'm going to end this with you...

Ceeci is not the only woman in that house! Why is it that even everyone in that house is complaining about her? They can not all be wrong.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by letusbepieces: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

I'm going to end this with you...

Ceeci is not the only woman in that house! Why is it that even everyone in that house is complaining about her? They can not all be wrong.

CEEC is the only real woman in that house.

U cannot change her.

U better stop all this your drama queen behavior and understand that you are a man, that is suppose to be strong and accommodating.

There is nothing wrong with CEEC, they are just not on her level. grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by SirLakes: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Buhari2rule:
here is the video
For making me waste my data on your stupid vid

Take am

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Duru009(m): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
C-cee needs Rehab after bbnajia
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Fame

Lobatan
Fame indeed
Fame in a negative way.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
letusbepieces:

CEEC is the only real woman in that house.

U cannot change her.

U better stop all this your drama queen behavior and understand that you are a man, that is suppose to be strong and accommodating.

There is nothing wrong with CEEC, they are just not on her level. grin

Shut up your silly mouth.
There's nothing real about ceeci. She's just one bad ass bìtch. If only you have functioning brain and you're not being biased, you'd agree with the general opinion that ceeci is ugly, rude and arrogant.
There's a big difference between being principled and forming levels and being rude and arrogant.
I just pity your stupìdity because something tells me that ceeci doesn't even know you.
Just get busy with something else that will add values to your life.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by letusbepieces: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Shut up your silly mouth.
There's nothing real about ceeci. She's just one bad ass bìtch. If only you have functioning brain and you're not being biased, you'd agree with the general opinion that ceeci is ugly, rude and arrogant.
There's a big difference between being principled and forming levels and being rude and arrogant.
I just pity your stupìdity because something tells me that ceeci doesn't even know you.
Just get busy with something else that will add values to your life.

U just described yourself.

Pot calling kettle black.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Nedfed(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Just back home dis evening after passing tru many stress at work. Just relaxing on my 3 seater chair I mistakely turned my dstv to BBNaija. All I saw is 3 young lady arguing on an issue that makes no sense to me.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by aystunt: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by queencalipso(f): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cee c is definitely an arrogant and rude bitch nothing like strategy here it's just who she is, I can't wait to see her out of the house... U can't be fighting with everybody and call it normal even if they are the ones offending her, she should learn to ignore sometimes.

To think that Nina even apologised immediately she found out the food was her's yet she kept on abusing, Nina apologised again still e no do her..

Very toxic human being she is.. Too bad..
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Snazzynho(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2018
Ahh! This Cee c of a girl, she is a witch!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Bishopism: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2018
Don`t be decieved. That igbo lady had a scripted role play as a house mate. Her rant are not normal for a lady, even if she is of quick temper.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by SucreB: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2018
stane007:
Barely a day after two evicted housemates, Khloe and Anto returned to the Big Brother Naija house, different dramas has been thrown to viewers at home, who already have their popcorn ready.

The first drama in the house was between Nina and Cee-C, and further led to a heated argument between Cee-C and Khloe. It all started when Nina ate part of Cee-C’s share of their breakfast without her permission. But realizing that Cee-C was angry, Nina quickly apologized.

Nina’s apology, however fell on a deaf ear as she (Cee-c) flared up and rained insults on Nina, even calling her “dustbin.” Nina, however, challenged Cee-c for the first time.

However Khloe went into a heated argument with Cee-C after her continued her shouting, even after she (Khloe) told Nina to apologize, which she did. But it seems Khloe always wanted to fight Cee-C following her return, because she was spotted shaking Anto joyfully. A viewer summarized the fight with this;

this is not what happend. STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE BY LIEING!!!!

PURE LIE

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-update-ceece-nina-and-khloe-get-into-a-heated-argument/

Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by kofo844: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
The truth is nobody ever voted for her..... Big brother is just keeping her there to keep the house warm.

Without her and khloe that house go quite die. Shamelessly ceece will be kicked out of the house. Even this sunday ceece may not go.
All na strategy....... To keep the game going

rockcitie:
I believe 2 housemates will be voted out this Sunday.

Cee-C needs to go. It's such an emotional & psychological burden watching such a person.

During the live show, when Ebuka asked her to explain what she meant by other housemates not being "on her level", she LIED that she couldn't remember ever saying such. Shameless ill-mannered b!tch.

Those who are voting for her are those who have the same useless character as she does.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saga Evicted From The Big Brother House / Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) / Do You Still Watch Television?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.