Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo (38513 Views)

BBNaija's Marvis Celebrates 28th Birthday With Braless Photo / Vandora Celebrates K.Brule With Braless Photo Of Them Together / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by GodOfAction: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mavin first lady, Tiwa Savage who reportedly bought a new house after having a street named after her in Lekki Lagos has disclosed that she still works really hard despite not being broke.

The singer whose marriage is rumoured to have hit the rocks took to Instagram to share a braless photo of herself in the street named after her and wrote ” Got a street named after me but I’m hustling like I’m STILL BROKE “.

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/27/got-a-street-named-after-me-but-im-hustling-like-im-still-broke-tiwa-savage/

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by GodOfAction: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
eeya

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by GodOfAction: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
lol
hajoke2000:
eeya
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by IamAirforce1: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
I hope my pregnant girlfriend look these fit and super sexy after childbirth

38 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by dizon: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Congrats to her

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Khd95(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
nigeria vs serbia tonight cool cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by GodOfAction: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I hope my pregnant girlfriend look these fit and super sexy after childbirth
give her money she'll look better

87 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by talk2archy: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Congrats, your hustle de show!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by nextstep(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Now when slay queens in training see this real Queen, they will only want to copy her outfit, hair, and nails. They will forget to copy the hard work, dedication, lack of sleep, sacrifices, smarts, and talent that got Tiwa where she is today.

You go girl, #1 The African Bad Gyal.
Black don't crack.

41 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by timilehin007(m): 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
Slavery is when you sleep without power (in harsh weather o) with all your windows and doors locked for the fear of fulani herdsman and boko haram (insecurity sha) wake up to queue for hours at gas station to buy imported fuel with your hard-earned devalued NAIRA, go back home to charge your phone with your over-worked China generator, buy data bundles at unreasonable cost, and still use the miserable phone with plug and play battery to shout Buhari till #2023..sufferness no dey tire u? Lai kin śhè òmò ale jatijati...

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by sunnyphem(m): 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
ride on Tiwa... you still better than many slay queens with notin to show

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by HeWrites(m): 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
Let me sample you one time kpere.
Dollarship:
I hate this girl don't know why
Because you're broke and jealous.

18 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by talk2percy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
U don't need to remind us, we know u are a hustler. More reason why ur husband took a walk.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Lagbaja01(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thanks for the update jare
Khd95:

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Dollarship(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by aguiyi2: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Poster above,it could be because she has a Yoruba looking nose.Say no to hate sha.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin
Lie!
We know how it is done.
If you enter any local government office with money they will name a street after you undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Niyinficient(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Khd95:

Thanks for reminding me.....time to go home....* closes laptop*

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by frizzy092(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nairaland front-page this days ehn.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by BiafranBushBoy: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nice

For the hustlers out there with a little capital, check out these investments options.

Safe investments with low capital that will make you rich
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
WOW!
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by nextstep(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
talk2percy:
U don't need to remind us, we know u are a hustler. More reason why ur husband took a walk.

Nah mate, she told him to take a hike since she was no longer willing to hustle just for him to recklessly spend and misbehave.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by yahaya1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
timilehin007:
Slavery is when you sleep without power (in harsh weather o) with all your windows and doors locked for the fear of fulani herdsman and boko haram (insecurity sha) wake up to queue for hours at gas station to buy imported fuel with your hard-earned devalued NAIRA, go back home to charge your phone with your over-worked China generator, buy data bundles at unreasonable cost, and still use the miserable phone with plug and play battery to shout Buhari till #2023..sufferness no dey tire u? Lai kin śhè òmò ale jatijati...

Na your suddenness?
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by seuncyber(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mummy shaky
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
Dollarship:
I know why; she may be finer than ur gf

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Dollarship(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
HeWrites:
Let me sample you one time kpere.
Because you're broke and jealous.
I'm not broke cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by BruncleZuma: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
I admire this lady alot.

My best Nigerian female artiste.

Love the fact she bounced back to her work and didnt allow her marriage scandal to pull her down.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Nwaohafia1: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
Wealth without husband

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Dollarship(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
victorazyvictor:

I know why; she may be finer than ur gf
see this one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Surprise Birthday Party (Pictures) / Gifty Powers, Takes A Selfie With Bisola (photo) / Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.