Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Bbnaija2018: Why I Can’t Nominate Cee-c For Eviction – Tobi Explain To Big Broth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2018: Why I Can’t Nominate Cee-c For Eviction – Tobi Explain To Big Broth (467 Views)

BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2018: Why I Can’t Nominate Cee-c For Eviction – Tobi Explain To Big Broth by gidi365: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-ZN3NO4ixONQ/WrpV9gnHA8I/AAAAAAAATC4/ri75E440_XMjjt9T0VLO85z2tfP5GJl3QCLcBGAs/s640/DWtECeTUMAAd3cO.jpg[/img]

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Tobi emerged as the head of house for the fourth time has revealed why he cannot nominate Cee-C for eviction.

Tobi revealed during his dairy session that he can not put Cee-C up for eviction because of their unstable relationship.

The duo are said to be romantic partners in the house despite constant quarrels.

Tobi told Biggie “I cannot put Cee-C up because of our ‘off and on’ relationship.

I would feel bad putting her up, relationship will change in the house as a result of return of two housemates and i think Khloe will come for Cee-C.

“Biggie thumbs up for the game reset,”

https://www.gidicloud.com/forum/3637-bbnaija2018-why-i-cant-nominate-cee-c-for-eviction-tobi-explain-to-big-brother

(1) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe Celebrates Daughter’s 1st Birthday With Aladin Themed Photos / You Should Be Tired Of Naija Men, "They Have Drilled You Borehole"- Follower / DJ Neptune Predicts Who Will Win This Season Of #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.