Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Guys log in dashboard reading select state of deployment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Guys log in dashboard reading select state of deployment (2033 Views)

NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! / How I Escaped Fulani Herdsmen Massacre In My State Of Deployment - Corps Member / 2017 State Of Deployment Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys log in dashboard reading select state of deployment by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
hello guyz,
my dashboard is reading select state of deployment.

is this normal.
Re: Guys log in dashboard reading select state of deployment by inforesource: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
ameemu:
hello guyz,
please I am a married woman with a 8 months baby, I have a customary certificate as the weeding certificate and I wish to serve where my husband reside. please can I Upload the certificate?
I need a quick response.

Yes Madam, you can. It is valid
Re: Guys log in dashboard reading select state of deployment by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
inforesource:

Yes Madam, you can. It is valid

many thanks.
Re: Guys log in dashboard reading select state of deployment by inforesource: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
You are welcome
ameemu:

many thanks.
Re: Guys log in dashboard reading select state of deployment by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2018
how long does correction of name is effected and reflected on the dash board
Re: Guys log in dashboard reading select state of deployment by superwitboss: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
ameemu:
how long does correction of name is effected and reflected on the dash board

I changed mine on the 26th and it reflected on the 31st of march. Apparently it took 6 days
Re: Guys log in dashboard reading select state of deployment by Omolewu(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Did you apply for any name correction?
Re: Guys log in dashboard reading select state of deployment by ziziangel(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
How about change of course, how long does it take?
Re: Guys log in dashboard reading select state of deployment by Starrybella: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
ameemu:
hello guyz,
my dashboard is reading select state of deployment.

is this normal.
I don't think its normal, I saw same when I logged in there days ago. I was so confused because I have done my registration and I was nt given the options to select any state for deployment because I filled married. I checked nysc official fb page and I saw people complaining about it too, and someone advised all PCM who filled married should log in and choose their four states for deployment that is showing on the dashboard.
To be on a safer side I went to a cyber cafe yesterday and I selected four states for deployment and also printed my green card. Since nysc registration is ending today

(1) (Reply)

KWARA State: NYSC Batch B'15 Stream 2 / "What Is Wrong With My PPA!" - NYSC Teaching Corps Members / What A Female Corper Had To Pass Through In Port Harcourt (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.