Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! (23310 Views)

How Long Will It Take For NYSC To Approve The Relocation Of A Serving Corper? / Sorry, There Is No More Available State Slot For Deployment - NYSC / NYSC 2019 Batch A Deployment Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by contactmorak: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2018
Hello everyone, please I need help ASAP

I recently registered for the NYSC BATCH C as a married woman and I was expecting my Concessional Deployment Status to be APPROVED but it was NOT APPROVED.

I uploaded all necessary documents required of me as a married woman.

I am also a nursing mother who is still breastfeeding her baby and it is going to be unimaginably stressful and uncomfortable to carry my baby all around especially when am posted to a far place outside Lagos where I am based.

Except I am going to suffer the innocent baby unnecessarily, which I am not ready to do honestly.

Though my receipt of payment for the NYSC had my husband surname and my name but on my dashboard on the NYSC site, my Concessional Deployment Approval Status says "Not Approved".

All efforts to get through to NYSC since last week by calling all the helplines on the site proved abortive. It says "the numbers does not have the facility to receive calls", while the rest are switched off. Only this particular one "07019190812" is ringing, but no one picks the call. Even the emails i sent to their official email "nyscsupport@nysc.org.ng" are bouncing back.

I can be reached through this email "lightwatch247@gmail.com" incase...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Y
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Demogorgon(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Reach them via their twitter handle...

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by nabegibeg: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
contactmorak:
Hello everyone, please I need help ASAP

I recently registered for the NYSC BATCH C as a married woman and I was expecting my Concessional Deployment Status to be APPROVED but it was NOT APPROVED.

I uploaded all necessary documents required of me as a married woman.

I am also a nursing mother who is still breastfeeding her baby and it is going to be unimaginably stressful and uncomfortable to carry my baby all around especially when am posted to a far place outside Lagos where I am based.

Except I am going to suffer the innocent baby unnecessarily, which I am not ready to do honestly.

Though my receipt of payment for the NYSC had my husband surname and my name but on my dashboard on the NYSC site, my Concessional Deployment Approval Status says "Not Approved".

All efforts to get through to NYSC since last week by calling all the helplines on the site proved abortive. It says "the numbers does not have the facility to receive calls", while the rest are switched off. Only this particular one "07019190812" is ringing, but no one picks the call. Even the emails i sent to their official email "nyscsupport@nysc.org.ng" are bouncing back.

I can be reached through this email "lightwatch247@gmail.com" incase...

Go to their office

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by donvicky2007: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Visit their office

1 Like

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by jeff1607(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by nabegibeg: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by nabegibeg: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by gudbadgal(f): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Try to reach them on Twitter or Facebook. I think they respond more swiftly on those platform.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Wasky101: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Contact Kemi Adeosun and mallam shittu, they are in the best position to advise you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
NYSC has been affected by the lawsuit filed by the shitty Adebayo shitu!! Therefore all complaints should be directed to the Apc quarters!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Guide777(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
These are the necessary documents required before a marital relocation would be approved:
1. Marriage Certificate
2. Published Newspaper change of Name
3. Letter of Domicile
4. ID Card of your husband and
5. Utility bill which has address of your husband.
If you have uploaded all necessary documents as stated above, there is nothing to fear. it would be approved.
But incase it was not approved, please go to the camp where you are deployed, register and apply for relocation immediately and leave camp. Its well.

26 Likes

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by sirusX(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wasky101:
Contact Kemi Adeosun and mallam shittu, they are in the best position to advise you
grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Hundreddegrees(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wasky101:

Stop making silly jokes out of every situation undecided

Be matured for once

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by ajayiopy: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
NYSC
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
i think the NYSC system is down,their lines ain't going tru their main site is also not going tru
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Sheyone(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
My Own application(based on health issues) is still pending approval for days now. NYSC please don't kill me o.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by nnaamehn(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
I guess aunty kemi will be of assistance grin grin
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by contactmorak: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Guide777:
These are the necessary documents required before a marital relocation would be approved:
1. Marriage Certificate
3. Letter of Domicile
If you have uploaded all necessary documents as stated above, there is nothing to fear. it would be approved.
But incase it was not approved, please go to the camp where you are deployed, register and apply for relocation immediately and leave camp. Its well.

I uploaded all this things, but what if they post me to the east, am I supposed to carry my baby there? That's not right at all.
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by contactmorak: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
consciouman:
How did you know that your request was not approved when Nysc is yet to do their batch C posting?.... I will advice you to wait for posting which may starts in the next few days. Hope during your registration you uploaded all the required documents ie marriage cert etc?, beside, if your request is not approve and they post you out of Lagos I will advice you to go to camp with your baby and the officials on ground will give you a pass note to leave camp, and you would be also asked to fill a relocation form which they will use to relocate you to your state of choice. Need any nysc help call me on 08039179914

According to their dashboard
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by contactmorak: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Guide777:
1. Marriage Certificate
3. Letter of Domicile

The problem is carrying my baby to a faraway location. He has not even traveled before. You don't understand the stress sad
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Trust online portals of any Nigeria government establishment at your peril.

I did pay twice via remita for a document I needed from a government agency. First Payment was online transfer and they couldn't confirm it. they asked me to pay again.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by oshe111(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by NAIRAND215: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
same thing they did with my cousin smh
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Remijuice: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Most of these people are concerned about next year's election.

Have you noticed that so many things are coming to a stand still in this country
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by oshe111(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
consciouman:
How did you know that your request was not approved when Nysc is yet to do their batch C posting?.... I will advice you to wait for posting which may starts in the next few days. Hope during your registration you uploaded all the required documents ie marriage cert etc?, beside, if your request is not approve and they post you out of Lagos I will advice you to go to camp with your baby and the officials on ground will give you a pass note to leave camp, and you would be also asked to fill a relocation form which they will use to relocate you to your state of choice. Need any nysc help call me on 08039179914
Madamè!!!

This is the best You can get or go to their Twitter or Facebook page as opined above
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by oshe111(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
contactmorak:

I uploaded all this things, but what if they post me to the east, am I supposed to carry my baby there? That's not right at all.
The only choice you have if posted to another state is not to comply and then reapply for NYSC AGAIN

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Releases Call-up Letter For 2017 Batch A, Stream 2 / Corpers Cause Mass Failure In Schools - Teachers Council / How Long Does NYSC Online Redeployment Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.