Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) (7795 Views)

Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by SamoaJoe: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
This is a menace that needs to be curtailed. Willie Obiano, Onitsha markets are very lawless right now. This youths form gangs and rob traders that came to buy goods. This revenue is not going to the government. These youths mount check points all over Onitsha and Anambra markets beating up traders that came to buy goods. They charge from 200-500 depending on what you are carrying.

This is broad daylight robbery going on in Onitsha. Most times, any trader that refuses to pay them, they beat the person up and scatter his or her goods. Anambra government needs to act ASAP. These youths are taking over Anambra and Onitsha in particular.

Look at the youth below. You can see one of them wearing blue polo carrying a club he used to hit people. This young man hits people so hard that some normally fall from there bikes. Lalasticlala, these boys are a menace. This is Bida road and a popular route for traders coming to Onitsha from all over Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by SamoaJoe: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
This young man you see here wearing a fez cap and white polo nearly killed a man from another part of the country last week. I dont want to mention were to avoid tribalising it. They were so brutal on this man that I had to use my car and scare them to death.

You can clearly see him pursuing this Okada man and trader.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Please save traders and customers. This crime is organised. They work with people in the society I don't want to mention there name here. These boys remit the money to them and they work Mafia style. Nigerians are beat daily on this particular road. The name of the road is Bida road and it leads directly to Upper Iweka and River Niger. Thats why the road is very popular due to heavy traffic and movement. They make millions per month robbing people in broad daylight on this road.

9 Likes

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by bjayx: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
Joblessness n unemployment is cause of such menace. Worst tinz on the way if we don't act on unemployment.
Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by conductorl6: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by NonsoWow: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Are you sure that those hoodlums are not remnants of mpiawa-azu boys that former governor peter obi created to extort Onitsha traders?

4 Likes

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Ofodirinwa: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Fake news

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Saintsquare(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin make I spread my mat here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by SamoaJoe: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
This is opposite dalax plaza on Bida road. All these boys you see on this road are armed robbers. The one in blue is very notorious and brutal. He will sit down pretending to be a trader. Once they see a client, they pounce on him. Some have guns and daggers. I wanted to upload these pics last week but I didn't to avoid being tagged "An Enemy" of Igboland. Neezar take note. You called me names right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by SamoaJoe: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
More clear pictures. Lalasticlala Seun I know what am saying. This is not propaganda or lies. These boys are extremely dangerous. They beat people to pulp everyday and government is weak against them. It takes a lot to snap them because they beat up people that try. Thats why I got a vantage position to snap them.

5 Likes

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Lipscomb(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
undecided do you know most of them if you give them work they will not do because they prefer to be on street 24hr.
bjayx:
Joblessness n unemployment is cause of such menace. Worst tinz on the way if we don't act on unemployment.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by SamoaJoe: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
You can see the same young man wearing white polo harassing a keke man carrying a trader with goods. He stole 1000 from them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by neezar: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
SamoaJoe:
This is opposite dalax plaza on Bida road. All these boys you see on this road are armed robbers. The one in blue is very notorious and brutal. He will sit down pretending to be a trader. Once they see a client, they pounce on him. Some have guns and daggers. I wanted to upload these pics last week but I didn't to avoid being tagged "An Enemy" of Igboland. Neezar take note. You called me names right?
You just sat down at ur comfort zone taking pics of people in their shops, do u know u can be arrested for impersonation

Why do u go at extra length just 2 accuse igbo falsely when ur not even 1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
Why cant you just report them to the police?

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thugs everywhere.

Is there any part of Nigeria you won't see them?

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:

You just sat down at ur comfort zone taking pics of people in their shops, do u know u can be arrested for impersonation

Oga this is a thread on crime in the OP's city, it has nothing to with politics so keep tribalism out

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Ekugbeh(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:

ve u been there b4
Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by neezar: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
Oga this is a thread on crime in the OP's city, it has nothing to with politics so keep tribalism out
You of all people saying this

I won't allow any impersonator 2 say shìt about my city

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by neezar: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ekugbeh:
ve u been there b4
I am from anambra oga
Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by madenigga(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:

Guy try to act matured he has showed u proof.

Its not abt where he is from, the question is...
Is it true?
And how to stop it?

8 Likes

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by jumobi1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
Why cant you just report them to the police?

Are you Nigerian?
Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Front page pls, even though I want to believe this ain't no false alarm,

Every bit of them extortionate syndicate needs to be disintegrated.
See the oppresive banditery, dehumanizing calousity inflicted on merchants, traders and distributors,
Government should nip this in the board with immediate alacrity.
We can't afford an informal illegitimate exploitative Cabal.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:

You of all people saying this

I won't allow any impersonator 2 say shìt about my city
Apparently your city is riddled with criminal gangs extorting citizens of your city and you are here saying this?

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by ruggedized1: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
Op why are you blackmailing people that are in their business premises? The place is main market. If you think they were criminals why didn't you call the police there and then instead of posting their pictures online as though they were area boys. Stop labeling people wrongly.

Mynd44 Seun take note.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
jumobi1:

Are you Nigerian?
Yes of course and don't think I'm too naive not to know that they could be paying returns to the police

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by neezar: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
Apparently your city is riddled with criminal gangs extorting citizens of your city and you are here saying this?
My city ia being riddled with criminal gangs and yet remains the peaceful region in Nigeria undecided

Good evening sa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:

My city ia being riddled with criminal gangs and yet remains the peaceful region in Nigeria undecided

Good evening sa
Na me dey post the pictures abi I dey stay the city? Allow the OP tell his story
Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by neezar: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
Na me dey post the pictures abi I dey stay the city? Allow the OP tell his story
The same Op that made a married woman 2 cry here by posting false information about her marriage which was later false

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:

The same Op that made a married woman 2 cry here by posting false information about her marriage which was later false
Hmmmm cry
Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by plessis: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
Where is a picture of them harassing people?...

You take pictures of people standing and say they're harassing people.

Smh. Humans!!

4 Likes

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by neezar: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
Hmmmm cry
I am not trying 2 dispute the fact that there are touts in anambra but the op issa attention seeker...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
I have always been terrified of the south-east.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
plessis:
Where is a picture of them harassing people?...

You take pictures of people standing and say they're harassing people.

Smh. Humans!!

LOOK CAREFULLY TOWARDS THE LEFT BRO.

I THINK THAT GUY ON WHITE T-SHIRT IS HARASSING THOSE MANNEQUINS.undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia 2023: Chikwe Udensi Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form / Graphic Video: Maggot Comes Out From A Lady Private Part / Explosion Rocks Galadima Kogo In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.