Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

I Need To Deal With My Database. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need To Deal With My Database. (1212 Views)

Quite Old Database App From My Boss / What To Do With Spoilt Sql Database? / How To Deal With 404 Error Page On Your Magento E-commerce Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Deal With My Database. by FreyaJenkins: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
I've been using MySQL 8.0 for only a couple of weeks and I'm not comfortable with that. I'm just a green person on this software. Unfortunately, a few hours ago the office machine stopped running my database. I need to extract all the data from it. Support in my company, could not adequately help me, a complaint to their super wiser has already been sent.
Re: I Need To Deal With My Database. by Bolaji21(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2018
FreyaJenkins:
I've been using MySQL 8.0 for only a couple of weeks and I'm not comfortable with that. I'm just a green person on this software. Unfortunately, a few hours ago the office machine stopped running my database. I need to extract all the data from it. Support in my company, could not adequately help me, a complaint to their super wiser has already been sent.
Install a lower version of MySQL on the server. Run it and export your database(s)
Re: I Need To Deal With My Database. by LeonWoods: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is a unique method how to repair sql database:
Step 1. Login to your MySQL server using Secure Shell (SSH).
Step 2. Repairing MyISAM mySQL Tables/Databases.
cd /var/lib/mysql/DBNAME
myisamchk -r -f tables.MYI
Please note that MyISAM is a default storage engine of MySQL, unless you change it. Mostly MyISAM is set as default engine to check and repair all the tables in the mysql database.
Once I couldn't know how to restore onenote after computer restore by manuals, my friend suggested to read these articles

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/restore-back-up-onenote-46149.html
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/825779/how-to-recover-information-in-a-damaged-onenote-section-file
http://www.mssqlserver.repair/
Re: I Need To Deal With My Database. by Gamelord007: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports Naira transactions
Re: I Need To Deal With My Database. by Paulsamuel28: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2018
Hi,

Even after trying numerous attempts to fix MySQL database by MySQL Database Repair software. Then, it is best to fix it with the help of a reliable software to dot it. Know how you will be able to do it.

(1) (Reply)

Programming Languages? They All The Same Language Afterall By Larry Okeke / Fashion Pal App - Categorize And Track All Of Your Clothes And Fashion Access... / Get Started With Ionic 2 – Tutsplus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.