Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction (36577 Views)

MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer / MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (2) (3) (4)

Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by afonjaman: 12:04am On Mar 28, 2018
I remember a time when MouthAction was thought to be edgy or even a taboo.In fact many still find it repulsive and some religious folks have described it as sinful.

However studies show that the practice has significantly spiked in recent times.In America, Almost half of teens and almost 90% of adults aged 25-44 have ever had MouthAction with someone of the opposite sex, according to a CDC survey done between 2006 and 2008.

The art of sex, sexuality has undergone tremendous changes over the years.The cultural perception and the practice varies from culture to culture.

However, with globalization the thick line separating our views has been significantly thinned or even broken apart.

MouthAction is not a new sexual practice, infact it is featured in the oldest sex book in recorded history- KAMASUTRA.

As satisfying and pleasurable it is, it definitely comes with some peculiar risks.

Here are the disease that could be so acquired:

#1 MouthAction Is Linked To Throat Cancer
Cancer? Yes you read it right, says American Cancer Society

Well, it not the MouthAction that causes the cancer per se but a Virus transmitted via sex including MouthAction – Human Papilloma Virus.

Its not all individual with the virus that develops the cancer but advanced DNA testing has demonstrated the presence of it DNA is some cancers of the throat.

So if you must indulge, make sure your partner is clean

#2 Human Papilloma Virus(HPV)
Human papillomavirus (HPV) causes different types of warts on various parts of the body, including

genitals, hands, face, etc. Over a hundred types of HPV strains have been identified, out of which, about

40 strains cause genital warts. Certain strains of HPV can lead to cervical and anal cancers as well.

#3 Syphilis
This disease is less likely to spread through MouthAction. However, cases have been reported wherein the

disease was spread by kissing an affected person with active lesions

#4 Herpes
There are two types : Herpes Simplex Type I & II

Type I affect mainly oral infections while Type II causes Genital infection but there could be cross infection.

It causes painful lesions and inflamed vesicles in the genitals, mouth, hands, and fingers, that resemble

cold sores.

#5 Viral Hepatitis
Hepatitis Viruses are a group of viruses that primarily affects the Liver.They include Hepatits A, B, C and others but the only sexually transmitted is HEPATITS B.

It has been described to be 10 times more infectious than HIV infection.

It is present in most body secretions including SALIVA which makes it transmissible via MouthAction.

#6 Chlamydia
also referred to as “silent disease“, as it has mild, or no major symptoms. However, if left untreated, it can

cause irreversible damage to the female reproductive system, causing infertility.

#7 Gonorrhea
Gonorrhea is caused by a bacterium called, Neisseria gonorrhoea, and it affects both males and females.

This disease not only infects the genitals, but also other body parts like the eyes, throat, joints, etc.

READ MORE:https://afonjaman.com/seven-diseaes-acquired-via-oral-sex/

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by Collins0609(m): 12:28am On Mar 28, 2018
Pix or adonbilieve it
first to Comment.baba Seun make i sharply send my account so u can do d needful.nothing so special to been FTC just like been d first guy to disflower a girl.
MTCHEEW

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by afonjaman: 12:30am On Mar 28, 2018
you berra believe
Collins0609:
Pix or adonbilieve it
Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by internationalman(m): 12:47am On Mar 28, 2018
A clearer picture would've sufficed as most of us don't know what mount action is...

OK there's a picture of a mouth but why is it not in action.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by highpriestess: 4:18am On Mar 28, 2018
mmmundecided
Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by bjayx: 6:14am On Mar 28, 2018
So... No more plate licking n candy sucking

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by BornAgainMay: 6:31am On Mar 28, 2018
I cant eat without washing plate oo.... I am happy that HIV is not there..

#TeamPlateWasherWesternNigerianBranch

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by Lsofdk(m): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2018
BornAgainMay:
I cant eat without washing plate oo.... I am happy that HIV is not there..

#TeamPlateWasherWesternNigerianBranch
Lol you still think HIV is the deadliest disease? Think again.

These scientists, I don't know if their job has taken a shift to making human lives less enjoyable. Don't eat this, don't eat that and now don't eat pvssy shocked

26 Likes

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by pweshboi(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2018
What is mouth action? @OP

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by loadedvibes: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2018
Listen at your peril

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by coken: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2018
haaaa....see gobe
Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by Follygunners: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2018
8.) Mouth Diarrhea... "Something just happen right now"... 'sobbing'... cry cry "Just imagine how...how... dis guy go dey tell me say I no well. HAAA! Are you madddttt ? Shey becuz you get money, abi? You come dey oppress anyhow"... sobbing... embarassed cry

This is a case where you run your mouth upandan like Lasisi Elenu, Linda Ikeji, Dino Melaye, etc...

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2018
Lie Say You No De Ask Your Wife For Mouth action
Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by paymentvoucher: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2018
I always Love that Sound when I give them mouth action and play with the tiny thing in between kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

OP, All these your diseases can't survive in Nigeria joor because Nigeria Mouth action is different from Foreign Mouth action grin grin

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by marttol: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2018

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by Riversides2003(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2018
Una just Dey try kill fun for person, if this is true,I know someone that will have a combination of all these diseases together with the highest level of strain.
Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by Skepticus: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2018
Unappealing thread.

The OP should have organised the content this thread better.
Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by teepea(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
I think all these diseases would still be transmitted once any of the partners has any of the diseases irrespective of the mode of transmission.

*FOR SALE*
Twin old building land measured 1200sqm by the road of mokola round about, Ibadan. 60m.
Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by kevoh(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
The op is just ignorant! You will still get the aforementioned diseases through regular intercourse or any form of unprotected sex. It is not peculiar to b.lo.wjob

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Story for the gods.

You want us to cancel fore-play abi? Isnagonawerk!!!

Gerrout of here before I bitchslap you with my left!

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2018
Thank God for healthy living always.....
Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by Katier00(f): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2018
I don't understand. What is mouth action
Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by Elnida: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
afonjaman:
I remember a time when MouthAction was thought to be edgy or even a taboo.In fact many still find it repulsive and some religious folks have described it as sinful.

However studies show that the practice has significantly spiked in recent times.In America, Almost half of teens and almost 90% of adults aged 25-44 have ever had MouthAction with someone of the opposite sex, according to a CDC survey done between 2006 and 2008.

The art of sex, sexuality has undergone tremendous changes over the years.The cultural perception and the practice varies from culture to culture.

However, with globalization the thick line separating our views has been significantly thinned or even broken apart.

MouthAction is not a new sexual practice, infact it is featured in the oldest sex book in recorded history- KAMASUTRA.

As satisfying and pleasurable it is, it definitely comes with some peculiar risks.

Here are the disease that could be so acquired:

#1 MouthAction Is Linked To Throat Cancer
Cancer? Yes you read it right, says American Cancer Society

Well, it not the MouthAction that causes the cancer per se but a Virus transmitted via sex including MouthAction – Human Papilloma Virus.

Its not all individual with the virus that develops the cancer but advanced DNA testing has demonstrated the presence of it DNA is some cancers of the throat.

So if you must indulge, make sure your partner is clean

#2 Human Papilloma Virus(HPV)
Human papillomavirus (HPV) causes different types of warts on various parts of the body, including

genitals, hands, face, etc. Over a hundred types of HPV strains have been identified, out of which, about

40 strains cause genital warts. Certain strains of HPV can lead to cervical and anal cancers as well.

#3 Syphilis
This disease is less likely to spread through MouthAction. However, cases have been reported wherein the

disease was spread by kissing an affected person with active lesions

#4 Herpes
There are two types : Herpes Simplex Type I & II

Type I affect mainly oral infections while Type II causes Genital infection but there could be cross infection.

It causes painful lesions and inflamed vesicles in the genitals, mouth, hands, and fingers, that resemble

cold sores.

#5 Viral Hepatitis
Hepatitis Viruses are a group of viruses that primarily affects the Liver.They include Hepatits A, B, C and others but the only sexually transmitted is HEPATITS B.

It has been described to be 10 times more infectious than HIV infection.

It is present in most body secretions including SALIVA which makes it transmissible via MouthAction.

#6 Chlamydia
also referred to as “silent disease“, as it has mild, or no major symptoms. However, if left untreated, it can

cause irreversible damage to the female reproductive system, causing infertility.

#7 Gonorrhea
Gonorrhea is caused by a bacterium called, Neisseria gonorrhoea, and it affects both males and females.

This disease not only infects the genitals, but also other body parts like the eyes, throat, joints, etc.

READ MORE:https://afonjaman.com/seven-diseaes-acquired-via-oral-sex/

eat this you U will get cancer,chop that,cancer again. Even mouth action,na cancer.

this cancer company does not want people to have fun again. if cancer go catch person e go catch.abegi

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by Edge1(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Meanwhile, HIV/AIDS can be transmitted through Oloshos mouth who give BJs on a daily. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by calddon(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
People will still come here n sp trash, we reap what we sow
Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Katier00:
I don't understand. What is mouth action

Judging by your lips madam, you get experience.

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by PotatoSalad(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
The only mouthaction i know is Close Up. I don't hunderstand.
Wtf is mouthAction and why's everyone engaging in it?
Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by Keywordconcept(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by Thermodynamics(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
Mouth action is rubbish, put your mouth in someone's Vagina where blood and piss comes out from, some even go as far as putting their face in between a girl's ass, dirty irritating s.hi.t

21 Likes

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by udi4eva(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
Something must kill a man joor..
Dont do this, don't eat that, eat more of this, always do things this way and not that way.. if you want to live long. But in the end we all are still dying.
So my question is..why tip-toe through Life just to arrive safely at Death?

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2018
*singing*

I Have Decided To Follow Jesus

No More Pussy 2x...

Repent Today Jesus Loves You...

Btw.

Mr. Op If Konji grab You, you No Go Know When You Go Put Mouth There de Mop the Cunt...

Re: Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction by funmise007(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Is it your plate..my babe like it vice versa.mtchew

UK: Doctor Accidentally Decapitates Premature Baby During Botched Birth / Soldiers Rescue Woman From Committing Suicide In Lagos Lagoon / Baby Girl Gets Facial Scar After A Surgery Was Carried Out on Her