Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,990 members, 7,852,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her (41700 Views)

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / What Has The Incessant Leaks Of Sex And Nude Videos Taught Us? / Methodist Bible College Fires Aaron Edwards Over Homosexuality Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by timsbee(f): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2018
Dis one no be pastor o. E fit be one of those boys wey follow Tupac remain

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by oglalasioux(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2018
Sex is inbuilt in all animals. It is the central pivot with which life on earth evolve. Restrictions on sex will make matters worse. It is time mankind stopped shaming sexual preferences.

Sexual liberation will allow us pursue whatever orientation we have and I bet you the society will be better off.

Leave the pastor alone. We all do weird things when no one is looking. It's only bad for him because he is in the bandwagon of demonizing sexual freedom.

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by skales67(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2018
Rubbish! from the chats, it's obvious she started the whole thing by seducing the guy.
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Willexmania(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2018
The Pastor is a lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by CyberWolf: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2018
Pastor need some pussy* and the lady need some pastor prayer, ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2018
Na So we go expose buhari incompentecy come 2019
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by deafeyez: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2018
I commend my reserve grin
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Kazal999: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2018
Just to tell us that we are all humans
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by enemyofprogress: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2018
Pussssy pussssssy, I love pusssy pass nairaland.

If you like pussssy click like, if you like prick click share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by CSTR1002: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2018
I said before and I still say it again.

I don't regard any American pastor right now apart from the late Billy Graham.
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Amberon11: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2018
Keep quiet. The pastor is fake and should be exposed.
wildcatter23:
All these drama ladies and their thirsty and hunger for publicity. Tomorrow they would cry rape. If you don't want a guy why chat and encourage him?
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Amberon11: 11:26am On Mar 28, 2018
Black Americans were the missionaries?
MillionDollars:
The same people who brought us the missionary
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Amberon11: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2018
Benny Him seems to be the only exception tho, and Pastor John Hagee.
CSTR1002:
I said before and I still say it again.

I don't regard any American pastor right now apart from the late Billy Graham.
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2018
wildcatter23:
All these drama ladies and their thirsty and hunger for publicity. Tomorrow they would cry rape. If you don't want a guy why chat and encourage him?
You know....
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by hmabdool(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2018
Apostle Johnson Sulaiman, Otobo and Danielle Okeke part 2 loading....i believe d story that Apostle Sulaiman has been sleeping with prostitute now more than ever
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Drama1993(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2018
Konji Kills Faster Than Greed. Pastor wants to offload his tanker.
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by mu2sa2: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2018
Pastor, church & Christianity - what affects one affects all.
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Fegelfire: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2018
Nigerians are hypocrites and sex addicts, what's new?
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Anybody can fake a Facebook chat. It is not as if the pastor is a saint, but that chat looks fake.
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Platony(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2018
All dese witchcraft girls paradin demselves upandan!!......girls, bringing down men of God since 30 AD.

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Rhaspody(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2018
nothing is hidden under the sun. it's happening every where. end time pastors.
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
That last paragraph. She wanted to go to the Emegency Room and asked him to pray for her.
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by somehow: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pastors are like other mortal outthere, HUMANS!

THEY are not different from a doctor, lawyer, mason, politician out there. it's a profession for now

So if you're "foolish" enough to always think they cant do what you do daily, then you're of the most miserable.

Talking from personal experience, they are as human as you're and don't have different rules when it comes to judgement.
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
Paradigm777:
Food is ready for freeze and his demonic followers undecided
Even the Bible says the judgement would begin with the church and not all who calls "Lord, Lord" would be saved. So much hypocrisy flying.
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
pastor oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
okay continue
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Austinoiz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Women sef! I tire for una matter ooo. Person no go release em Konji verbally in peace again?
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...I will make sure my version is waaay different tongue
Baby your pussy need to be suck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS / "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.