Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics (36215 Views)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo, Wonders How He Was Regarded As A Fine Man / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper / Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Funky44: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The guy for middle "slowdog" , by now e name go don change from slowdog to slow Cow cheesy

cheesy
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Timoleon(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2018
tonididdy:
pfff
problem kwa? we are talking national crisis!

1 Like

Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 28, 2018
He is still a nobody to me. Those his gibberish bore me to death
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by asha80(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2018
samisj4real:
so if am not a musician simply means am not bolling or not financially stable..

Sense fall on you
tj and slow dogg are/were musicians
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by bionixs: 9:26am On Mar 28, 2018
InfernoNig:
Nobody is ugly, nobody knows tomorrow, like we are not promised tomorrow. Despise no one, look down on no one. No condition or situation is permanent. Don't judge a person tomorrow by looking at his today. One signature, one meeting, one sale, one song, and one God can change a mans life entirely. Be happy for everyone and anyone. Who know that person may be your only helper tomorrow. Peace
oga,you are on point but who is ugly in that picture?
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by NORSIYK(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2018
Oh TJ Nwanne one of few musicians in Nigeria with a golden voice.
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by ikorodureporta: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Na everytym dis brz dey laff seff
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by BruncleZuma: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Na everytym dis brz dey laff seff

Go through Obago lyrics...
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Evince(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2018
tonididdy:
pfff

Even the car owner will sieze the ball

1 Like

Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
I can relate to this

Just as our papa no regard us then now the reverse is the case

We no send am now na only our mum we sabi

Some people had decent Dad's and Mom's.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Some people had decent Dad's and Mom's.

And some people don't
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Dwin046(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2018
hustle deh always pay
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by elclassical(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2018
God never forget his people,riebe elele ezege
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by odomanis: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
I can relate to this

Just as our papa no regard us then now the reverse is the case

We no send am now na only our mum we sabi

Forgive him no matter what he did,don't let him make you a bad person. He is still your father. You have to show the difference between him and you. Else,it will seem like badness runs in your family.

No condition is permanent in this life unless you want it to be permanent
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Nathdoug(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The guy for middle "slowdog" , by now e name go don change from slowdog to slow Cow cheesy
hahahahahaha
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Gavel(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2018
This is so touching.
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by solidman59(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2018
chai. see phyno fynoo long mouth. I like him sha
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Hisxellency: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2018
But they acknowledged him as a friend in the pic... I must give them the credit for recognizing him as friend!! Change is the only thing that is constant in life though
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by gaventa: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2018
I tire TJ and Slow dog could still be far richer than phyno... Anything goes abeg
samisj4real:
so if am not a musician simply means am not bolling or not financially stable..

Sense fall on you
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Fellydonis(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2018
lilbest4:
He is still a nobody to me. Those his gibberish bore me to death
Who are you?
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by ruggedtimi(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2018
phyno the boss..then he was an upcoming artist. Rolling with slowdog back then no be beans
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by iamrammy(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2018
Atleast they saw him as a friend, i hope he still treat those guys as ftnds too!
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Officialmrt: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2018
Irony of life
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by justineu(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2018
How time flies.
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Stevengerd(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2018
Back then when he was rolling with them. but na Olamide blow am
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Gucciboss: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2018
Phyno was a known beat maker then naa.. Only that beatmakers were not as popular then unlike now.

He used to sing too with chuks the spaceman of Cosmo fm.
There's one of his popular song then 'osetie na'

Chai person don old oo.. Those good old days of exyno, laceman, ruggedman. Redemptionboys, frenzy(naija)the guy with the craziest Crunkbeat, eflavor eflavor crew, chinweike crew(Esther and bigiano) jmartins(before he went global) etc mehn..

You checking it out. Cosmo! Cosmo! Cosmo!!! That's cosmo baby aw

Chai

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2018
justineu:
In this picture below phyno was regarded as friend but today you know the rest story.

Lesson of life;
Never let anyone down because of his/ her present status, things change over time.

Lalasticlala come n see phyno

Him no be phyno den nah.
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by obailala(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chaiii... grin
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by salesforce: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oh
Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Baroba(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Slowdiggy na local guy, his music's is full of comedy, TJ could have been bigger, he had the voice, still does.. I heard he is now a contractor.. That Elewe ukwu egbu o Ewu, na classic..Fun times.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=odomanis post=66225109][/quote]

It wasn't that easy bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? / Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family / Bambam And Teddy-A Kiss In New Loved-up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.