Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours (41191 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Obaofnaija(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2018
A young lady with name Sandra Doo on facebook has been accused of stabbing her 23 Year Old lover lekke terkaa to Death in Benue State after a heated argument, The incident which has sparked alot of reaction online, his sister Winnie Wang posted the photos of the victim and his alleged girl friend who stabbed him and watched him struggle for over 7-9hours before giving up the ghost, the suspects of the crime are said to be two in number, see what she posted below:

Please Facebook be careful with this devil in human form. She stabbed my brother to death, she stood nd watched him died in pain,he struggled for over 7 to 9 hours before dying nd this devil stood right there watching the guy she claimed she loves die in pain and slowly. Be careful of these girls u date nowadays kuz u dunno who is really a human amongst them. My God of vengeance not gonna let this evil act go jst like dat. He must revenge for my brother. If humans were God(hmmmmmmm) Winnie wont wait a second before taking an action but as God isnt human we all gonna wait for His will to be done in this case. I dunno but I believe that my brother not gonna rest until justice is done. He gonna fight for himself nd this devil not gonna hv peace untill she kills herself too…..I call for justice dear Lord, untill my brother’s death is avenged. I hv no powers of my own but I so much believe You on this nd I also believe u gonna do it for me. (Her name is Sandra doo on Facebook)…..Please bookers, share this untill it gets to the last person on Facebook.

The guy’s obituary poster has been published as well as his burial date announced, take a peep at the obituary below:

As at time of this report no Update of the perpetrator of the devilish act been arrested.

MORE DETAILS ON: https://www.naijabazeline.co/young-lady-stabs-23-year-old-lover-to-death-in-benue-leave-him-7-9hrs-to-die-read-details/

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by xaliujokes(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
See her strong evil face.
RIP to the young lad.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by ladyF(f): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
The story sounds somehow. Did she carry him inside bush that no-one was around them? The pain would have been enough to make him shout and call for help...

Better use common sense and get the girl arrested first, God will not come down with handcuffs or cane angry

RIP...

18 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by MTKbudapest(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Everyday we hear bad news even buhari coming to lag tomorrow is also bad news. angry

25 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chai!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by agbonkamen(f): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
See her ugly nose

16 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Purehuman(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Look at the thing your brother dated,.

Person go see devil still de friend am.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by countryfive: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
which kind love b dis ?

now that he is dead she will go and take pre- wedding pics with another

and the boy watching from the land of the dead will be like ... chai! c watin this woman do me.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by BlissB(f): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
See her face like starched shirt........God forbid bad thing #spits#

22 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Sheuns(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Struggled for 7-9 hours?
But this lady face too strong na

Benue people get names o. Winnie Pooh sorry Wang.

RIP to the deceased.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by T3amie(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
See her ugly nose
lol
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by buskie13(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
all these names Sandra Doo and Winnie Wang,sure there aren't black Chinese tribe in Nigeria, all these middle belt people with funny names ,at 23 they are busy having girlfriends, now she don sniff life comot from him body ,wasted !!!!!

19 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Offpoint: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
As a gentleman I be I no fit date person with da kind strong face.... cuz one day one day casala go burst and na she go beat me.

Rest on young blood, there are over 1001 ways to die and dating a girl with a man face is no number 2.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Riversides2003(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Na man stab your bro. RIP
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by ekpesa(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ugly girl and strong mind. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by funshore(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
she is a Witch
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by engrkaz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
9 hrs? And u could not do anything to help him?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Britishcoins(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
And she is yet to be arrested?
Thanks God that I don't even have lover, I wonder why people still talk about love in this hardship infested country...
Who love helped?
If not for my family members I don't even expect unnecessary calls from any female folks

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by divinehand2003(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
God forbid these kind girlfriend oooooo
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by PortableToDynam(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Devil everywhere

Boko Haram
Fulani Herdsmen
Nigeria PoliTHIEFcians
Kidnappers
Ritualist
Girls Killing their BoiFwend

Only in Nigeria... When will devil free us?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by tgmservice: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
U call this a lady

noooo

this is Thanos

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Edge1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Where are the disgrunted NL feminists?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by iswallker(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
He died in active service I guess..

More grease to his elbow...

sad
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by kullozone(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
I no be Christian but I no know when I take shout "Jesus Christ"! That boy fvcked up. Just look at the uglee razz girl he allowed to stab him to death. I'll rather a shark eats me up, than to die by the hands of such miserable uglee animal.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by heckymaicon(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Everybody just dey vex for naija these days

Nawa oooo
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by UbanmeUdie: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
shocked

The young man deserved what he got.

You can't eat with the devil and live.

What a she-devil she is!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Haba!, Anty No Even Allow D Guy Celebrate Hin Birthday Next Month

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Pvin: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Is Benue actually turning to rivers of blood
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nigeria's brightest minds are either currently having dual citizenships or considering dual citizenship in a foreign country.

The ones still in Nigeria are being frustrated into seeking either of the above options!

See, Nigeria is a shit hole. Let no one tell you otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by saphiya(f): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
But the deceased family can get her arrested if they want justice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread / Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) / Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.