Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

#bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss (19181 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

#bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by Amagite2: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2018
Sexy Ghanaian actress Lydia Forson has weighed in controversial big brother Naija housemate, Cee-C's steady fights with fellow housemates.

According to her, Cee-C and TBoss refuse to see validation from people and people generally don't like this.

"Between Cee- C and TBoss it’s evident to me that we generally don’t like anyone that thinks so highly of themselves. It’s offends us to the core that anyone will refuse to seek validation from us. Like how DARE you think you’re all that. Lol #bbnaija" she tweeted.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-lydia-forson-cee-c.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
What's so special about FTC?

I will comma comment later

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by Manufor(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
True though

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by freeman95(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
True

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by Sheuns(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
78 days to Russia 2018. This world cup go bhad.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by klem93(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
sorry who is this girl abi should i say lady
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by manneger2: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
She ugly
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by Kimcutie: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Proudly.

Download latest naija music @ www.gistlivepro.com. Download high quality on a low mb, fast and free. Tell your friends and family.

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by holicalpha(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
No be lie..

In Nigeria once you have a standard, you dey form be that.

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by 12345baba(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Tramadol no good
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by NwaAmaikpe: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2018

I'd chose to talk about Lydia Forson and not her comment on Cee-C.

How did someone this ugly ever qualify as an actress?

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by abiolag(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
is it #bbghana? who ask for her view
wot d hell r they even doing in that ous dan to eat and sex
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by okonja(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Sheuns:
78 days to Russia 2018. This world cup go bhad.

Imagine Serbia beating Nigeria because Mikel was not around undecided

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
True
Nigerians are shît
Low self esteem fools
Many of them are on this forum

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by PortableToDynam(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Abeg wetin Nigeria play yesterday?

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by BMCSlayer: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Let me understand this sh¡t!!! people go on TV, indulge in attention seeking behavior and are obviously been fake with no iota of realism! Yet, you use words like "they're not seeking validation? Do you even know what validation means?

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by Yotex200(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
[b][/b]It's offend us to the core... Haba nah.. shocked
Amagite2:
Sexy Ghanaian actress Lydia Forson has weighed in controversial big brother Naija housemate, Cee-C's steady fights with fellow housemates.

According to her, Cee-C and TBoss refuse to see validation from people and people generally don't like this.

"Between Cee- C and TBoss it’s evident to me that we generally don’t like anyone that thinks so highly of themselves. It’s offends us to the core that anyone will refuse to seek validation from us. Like how DARE you think you’re all that. Lol #bbnaija" she tweeted.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-lydia-forson-cee-c.html

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by Yotex200(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Buhari Nigeria?
PortableToDynam:

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by nonye6194: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
World cup na die Choi. see how isco score hat trick against Argentina. Germany losing for the first time since 2016.

WC issa must watch and I can't wait too. who else is with me ?

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by Tobycharles: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
holicalpha:
No be lie..

In Nigeria once you have a standard, you dey form be that.

...we r too swift to judge n condemn than appreciating individual differences.

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by PortableToDynam(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Yotex200:
Buhari Nigeria?

YES
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by Coldfeets: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
PortableToDynam:

According to BBC, the match was cancelled because of very terrible weather condition in England.
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by PortableToDynam(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Yotex200:
Buhari Nigeria?

YES SIR
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by Sheuns(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
okonja:

Imagine Serbia beating Nigeria because Mikel was not around undecided

Even if he dey, we go chop am still. I just dey see how we wan comot group stage.
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by okonja(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Sheuns:

Even if he dey, we go chop am still. I just dey see how we wan comot group stage.

Make we do our usual mathematics grin

If we can beat Iceland with more than a goal, play a goalless draw against Croatia, and probably loose to Argentina with just a goal, then we can qualify to knockout stage by being best looser cheesy

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by XingXhang(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Just praying...

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by jayson87: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

I'd chose to talk about Lydia Forson and not her comment on Cee-C.

How did someone this ugly ever qualify as an actress?
You forgot all your actresses are also ugly
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by Uromigod(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by Slyhighe: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Manufor:
True though
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by mankan2k7(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
k
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by Sheuns(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
okonja:

Make we do our usual mathematics grin

If we can beat Iceland with more than a goal, play a goalless draw against Croatia, and probably loose to Argentina with just a goal, then we can qualify to knockout stage by being best looser cheesy

grin mathematics no fit work for here o. Make we yan ourselves the truth, we no fit see 4points in that group.

Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members / Shina Peters, Adekunle Gold, Others Rock Perfect Goldberg Ariya Repete Concert / Robbers Invade Lagbaja's House In Lagos