Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos (6331 Views)

Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos / Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Looking Like Kim Kardashian / Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos by DNaijab: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2018
An obsessed fan of the Kardashian screen goddess has shared her naked photos to show her body transformation after she spent about $30,000 (over N9million) to look like Kim Kardashian.

The procedures with Dr Bulent Cihantimur, in Turkey, initially left the entrepreneur unable to smile.

Jennifer Pamplona has future plans to increase the size of her extremely enlarged derriere further, despite doctors rejecting the idea.

Jennifer believes she will be able to model way into her late 60s thanks to the alterations and finally likes posing naked, as seen in her shoot imitating Kim Kardashian-West's photos for KKW Beauty.

She said: "After all my surgery and procedures I'm pretty happy, sometimes I think all the money I spent could be in my bank account but at the same time I'm so happy.

"I have spent a lot of money, but I feel very confident with myself and have the power to make more money because of my looks.

"When you're not happy with yourself, feeling upset and not great, you're not going to succeed, now I love myself and I feel happy looking in the mirror.

"If I had to, I definitely would do it all again, all of the surgeries and procedures, but for now I know it's time to focus more on my career, life and business.

"I chose this photoshoot style, because it's similar to some of Kim Kardashian-West's most famous photographs.

"I love when Kim Kardashian does these photoshoots, for me she looks beautiful and I feel like I look great too.

"I gain more confidence every time I do a photoshoot without clothes on, I feel comfortable posing naked with body paint now and could be doing this for a long time.

"When I saw these photographs, I thought it was the most beautiful one I have ever done, I have a more mature look now.

"I think I will still feel confident doing naked shoots into my old age, I did all of my surgeries to remain beautiful - whether I'm 30, 60, 70 I'll still be beautiful, with age comes beauty too.'

Jennifer, who shot to fame after undergoing nine surgeries in the 24-hours, after the death of her boyfriend Celso Santebanes, who was known for his modified look.

He dreamed that she would follow in his footsteps, with her going on to rack up a shocking $500,000 of surgery and procedures.

Most particularly she aimed to imitate her idol's famous derriere and despite already having four pints of fat injected, dreams of an even bigger butt.

Jennifer said: "I wanted to have more done to my butt, when I travelled to turkey, I wished I could do it then, but my doctor has refused.

"He said he would not do it currently, but maybe in the future we can, I never say never, especially when talking about surgery.

"My doctor thinks I am addicted, so he put a stop on me if he didn't I would have kept on doing it, he didn't reject me because it's dangerous, he's just very responsible."

Jennifer furthered her similarity to Kim Kardashian-West by recently having her nose reshaped to emulate the star and had drooping cheek fillers removed.

She said: "I wanted my face to look more similar to Kim Kardashian, when I woke up it was the most beautiful nose I could have seen, it looks very natural and not like I've had surgery at all.

"He broke my nose and cut it to make it smaller, then worked to remove the fillers and reconstruct my face.

"He took out my cheek fillers and gave me a facelift to stop them from sagging with the weight.

"I see my body more like a woman's and not a girl anymore, I'm growing up and finding fewer insecurities with myself.'

To celebrate the modifications, she recreated another Kim Kardashian-West photoshoot.

Jennifer said: "After my nose job I wanted to do something really nice, I wanted to show my body completely.

"It was very sexy, very amazing and using great colours that overall enhanced my confidence.

"I was five kilos (11lb) heavier too, I was not fat but a little curvier and felt very confident within myself.

"I don't like to be skinny, when I'm too skinny I don't feel great because I like bodies with curves and was very happy with all my results.

"People don't understand that beautiful woman can do business as well, some think beautiful woman are not smart.

"This is part of the reasoning behind why I like Kim Kardashian so much, she's really beautiful, very sexy, very smart and a savvy business woman.

"I want to show myself and others that I'm a confident woman but can still go to meetings and because I'm a business woman.

"A woman can stay sexy and beautiful, while still being great with business."

See more photos here: https://dailynaija.com/post/woman-who-spent-over-n9million-to-look-like-kim-kardashian-shares-nude-photos-to-show-off-transformation-photos

1 Share

Re: Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2018
OBSESSION!!
Re: Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Ugly with a funny shape.....
Re: Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos by Skepticus: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2018
Bunch of low-esteemed women litter the planet now.

The irony is that a bleaching Nigerian Idi.ot would probably join the train of those criticising her choice.
Re: Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos by IdeyFindWife: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
What's the achievement in this now? Something that the #$exdoll version is not even being hailed for?

Inferiority complex keeps driving the best of us to do the worst tip ourselves. She just needs to discover herself.
Re: Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos by Khd95(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
SHE BE LOOKING LIKE OVER INFLATED MICHELLIN TYRE sad sad

LUBBISH
Re: Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos by Richie25(f): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
“My natural is beautiful!”A lot of times, the world tells us, both directly and indirectly, not to be happy with ourselves if we do not fit certain beauty standards. We see these minimalist minimalising comments everywhere on TV, in movies, on social media and even in advertisements making us crave societal acceptance based on what the media feeds us.
But beauty isn’t only one look, shape, race, hair texture or colour; it comes in an endless amount of forms.
“My natural is beautiful.” Say it before you open Twitter or Instagram. Say it before you leave home in the morning. https://manaija.com/are-you-really-beautiful/
Re: Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos by ClintonEmex: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
That's the problem with most humans, they always want to be or look like others, not knowing that everyone is unique in his own way.
Re: Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos by mubzord(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
what so special abt dis Kim kadashian gan sef is bcus of her big hips

(1) (Reply)

Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! / Photos: Kate Middleton, Prince William & Prince George’s Bath-time Together / Hot Pictures Of North West With Her Celeb Parents; Kanye West And Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.