Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,695 members, 7,844,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) (59507 Views)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by delivryboy: 2:50am On Mar 29, 2018
Laple0541:
I begiiii, na beauty we go shop, make dem do something dat will reflect on the lives of poor nigerians.
This project will reflect more on the poor than rich folks who have their own fleet of cars and board flights to their destinations. Please tell us what you mean by "reflect of poor Nigerians", do you mean outright cash handouts to people claiming to be poor? Then that may never happen.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 29, 2018
Lol wait till agbero takeover
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by skales67(m): 3:21am On Mar 29, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Gather your family members together, put begging bowls in their hands and march them in a single file to go and collect it.

You think this is potopoto republic where everyone is a hungry hustler? Even your ancestors are hustling in the afterlife. They want dry gin and alligator pepper as if they are operating a beer parlor in Hell fire.

But they said your people are dragging "Scavenging jobs" with hausas in Ojota. Why na? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/4402627/yoruba-hausa-clash-ojota-police
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by emmie14: 3:56am On Mar 29, 2018
Maintenance culture on public property doesn't exist in Nigeria especially Lagos with innate dirtiness. Soon the manager will steal the generators then darkness will take over.
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Ghnaija(m): 4:08am On Mar 29, 2018
The best to maintain this from filt is to stop pple from eating inside or get finned then the place will be neat

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by uuzba(m): 4:12am On Mar 29, 2018
Billionboi:
Is not as beautiful as Ebonyi state nw

All these bus stop champions. Is there job in the bus stop? Make I bring CV come? The way you are hailing this and that bus stop, it's like ALL Nigerian graduates will be finally employed N150,000 in these busstops.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by demoBaba: 4:25am On Mar 29, 2018
Laple0541:
I begiiii, na beauty we go shop, make dem do something dat will reflect on the lives of poor nigerians.

What did you want self?

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by OlaPhils(m): 4:42am On Mar 29, 2018
if they can create ministry of maintenance, to be looking after the government building
and give heavy fine to those working against the law.
that 's when things work, with stick law, not that of lasma or grigri,
fine that could affect ones salary, so that people will obey law
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 4:43am On Mar 29, 2018
A very good project. All we need is a maintenance culture and attitudinal change to handle this befitting project. Jobless Afonja and my Igbo brothers should keep off from this park!! Be warned !!!!!
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by seguno2: 4:59am On Mar 29, 2018
emmie14:
Maintenance culture on public property doesn't exist in Nigeria especially Lagos with innate dirtiness. Soon the manager will steal the generators then darkness will take over.

Do we have a maintenance culture on PRIVATE property?
When was the last time you (and your family & friends) repaired, repainted, refurbished, updated your house, school, clinic, office, factory, shop, church, mosque etc?
Nigeria is not an abstract entity. It is made up of all of us.
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by seguno2: 5:01am On Mar 29, 2018
OlaPhils:
if they can create ministry of maintenance, to be looking after the government building and give heavy fine to those working against the law.
that 's when things work, with stick law, not that of lasma or grigri, fine that could affect ones salary, so that people will obey law

Who are “they”
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by desgiezd(m): 5:15am On Mar 29, 2018
AutoReportNG:
I hope Ambode will personally monitor this edifice to make sure they maintain it well

See more pictures here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/03/see-beauty-of-ikeja-bus-terminus-at.html

A lot depends on we citizens. When the terminus is opened for usage, the moment we see any damage that is not attended to, we must take the pictures and put it on the internet. It will surely get to the governor and the moment the people in charge know that the members of the public are doing this, they will sit up

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by 4koff: 5:18am On Mar 29, 2018
MetroBaba1:
The Next 15months Will Speak For Itself

15 months? Where dem go soon start to abandon dead cars and buses to start with. Give am 3months all the bulbs go first die, before them go begin use rechargeable lamp as light no ho dey again.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Pat081: 5:47am On Mar 29, 2018
MetroBaba1:
may nt b up to dat sef

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 6:09am On Mar 29, 2018
You people have come again, law of average has taken over many of us. We will see an average facility and we will give it a big name. How can we ever push for the real thing. When we have already accept that the average one is the best?

What is "ultra modern! here? Do we even know what modern"is, let alone "ultra"

Any way nice develope, appreciate the efforrt. Rock steady my nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by emmie14: 6:14am On Mar 29, 2018
seguno2:

Do we have a maintenance culture on PRIVATE property?
When was the last time you (and your family & friends) repaired, repainted, refurbished, updated your house, school, clinic, office, factory, shop, church, mosque etc?
Nigeria is not an abstract entity. It is made up of all of us.

My friend my bedroom is organize and neat. My car interior is sparkling. God knows am a neat man. I don't leave permanently in Nigeria but my Abuja residence is sweet.
Lagos is a polluted city. I have inherited properties in Lagos yes but I will sell them.

We are Nigerians when is bad but south west when all are roses. Lagos is dirty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Femoje(m): 6:23am On Mar 29, 2018
If you are interested in setting up a bakery and you want to know more about the business and how to maximize profit..
we do general bakery consult, Production Cost analysis, Production cost reduction and recipes.
Whatsapp: 08173857040

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by ba7man(m): 6:29am On Mar 29, 2018
1Sharon:
I saw better in France
Who know you for France?

Go and claim the one you saw in France naa.

This project dey pain plenty people ooooo...

....and they're hiding their pain under;

(1) They can't maintain it.

(2) It's not worldclass.

(3) I saw better in one Country like that.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Tonason: 6:35am On Mar 29, 2018
At the end it wouldn't be garage again? Bus stop nor ni. Today is public holiday in Lagos because of it, Buhari is coming because of it. What a Shithole country. If he's coming to commission a power station that would have been commendable. Can you imagine president coming to commission a garage, bus stop?

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by bot101(m): 6:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Dee60:

I guess this was what Mr Bill Gates saw about Nigeria! Roads are bad, buses are dilapidated yet we are building 'world class' bus stops.

Go and look at our public schools and see what they call chairs and tables there! Go and see people sleeping on the floors of emergency wards. See how poorly paid doctors are and how they are migrating en masse to Bolivia and Peru.

I appreciate a good work, but I just ask myself - why all the noise about a bus stop?

They have done well building this edifice, but I believe there should be more focus on people, people and people.

You don't know? It's more difficult and stressing to embezzle funds if people are developed, and going forward, the people successfully developed, will become even bigger obstacles to embezzlement.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by andyanders: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Dee60:

I guess this was what Mr Bill Gates saw about Nigeria! Roads are bad, buses are dilapidated yet we are building 'world class' bus stops.
Go and look at our public schools and see what they call chairs and tables there! Go and see people sleeping on the floors of emergency wards. See how poorly paid doctors are and how they are migrating en masse to Bolivia and Peru
I appreciate a good work, but I just ask myself - why all the noise about a bus stop?

They have done well building this edifice, but I believe there should be more focus on people, people and people.
Exactly on point. Instead of human development, they are developing bus stops and taking holidays of about 5 days not taking into consideration the amount of money the state will be loosing and the president would leave Abuja just to commission bus stop. Over inflated project whereby they enriched their individul pockets because of election coming. Nonsence.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by ukejejohnson(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Only in Nigeria that the president travels all the way from Abuja to Lagos just to commission a Bus-stop

Which stupid b/stop ?

He's coming for something else jare

Besides what is the meaning of this terminal?

Instead of commissioning permanent electricity and some street roads that is better than this rubbish. Something that laye agbero will useless tomorrow

It is will
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Oladipupo25: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2018
nice edifice but how well can it be maintained after 6month of commissioning as well as the continuity.
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by andyanders: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2018
Look at the state of the BRT Buses and also national stadium and a whole presient would leave what he is doing to commision a bus stop. No human development. Bill Gate, over to you because our president lacks any form of economic knowledge hence his present economic policies that has plunged the entire nation into abject poverty.
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by gbemoh: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2018
Guapismo:
So a whole president is coming just to commission a bus terminal
Nawa o

Cos since inception, no governor has ever done this. Doing this is a pride to not just Lagos, but Nigeria as a nation.
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 29, 2018
MetroBaba1:
lmao... naija!

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Prettyyemi(f): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2018
Ambo oooo
Ambo
Eko sense beere nii ooo..
Ambo...
Ambo,a ti de tan..
Ambode is just a man after my own heart ..
Keep up d good works!!!
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:13am On Mar 29, 2018
2020 get d pictures again
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Fhowe: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2018
Cosmetics politics led light and inferior materials in action it is more like build a mansion for mad people rubbish will this solve the hunger in the land .You stop the yellow buses that directly and indirectly put food on the tables of millions of lagosians just to give your brt buses patronage .Displacing thousands that have created employment for themselves only to employ a few hundred APC IS A BIG JOKE
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2018
MetroBaba1:
you meant awa yeast side blodas or developers or flat heads abi Jewish descendants

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by deyink1: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2018
A lot of sectors need to be developed in nigeria not the so called bus terminal that has no effect on human life, education in nigeria is poor, bad roads, epileptic electrucity supply..........
by the way am in need of faultless samsung galaxy s4 board in ibadan
Re: The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2018
This country tire me.

A whole president commissioning a garage

Dem swear for this country

And some mofos are celebrating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) / The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.