Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. (31570 Views)

Fact Check: Have You Bought Bua Cement #3500? / What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by CecyAdrian(f): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jarus:
Tokunboh Range Rover bought in 2014. My worst purchase ever!

Persistent gear problem that defied all solutions. Later began overheating that also affected the engine.

Replaced gear 2 times. Mechanics duped me.

I'm a salaried person. The car showed me pepper until I sold it after 1 year.

Big man, big trouble! Sorry
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by idris4r83(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
My ps4. I have no time to play d goddamn console. The reason why i bought it in the first place is so that when my friends tell me they have ps4 i would say me too.

12 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by okolet(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ok was it not that bum shot you told me about? grin
Divay22:
Bought a fine bum shot, damn only to get home, my ass couldn't enter grin grin ;I instantly wished i was slim with no ass.
My mum was just laughing as me, cos i really liked it..

Got a necklace also, got home and realized i really didn't need it and somehow ugly in my eyes.. (still at home,never wore it )
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Regretted sending money to her, she never came, hahahahaha hahahahaha!

Note: it's not my sending o
Lolzz lolzz
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by naijafella(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
A girlfriend
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by FuckFuckBoy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
Bought a Ps Vita for 74k.Later found out that the game card goes for at least 10k shocked I rushed off to sell it and those useless guys were pricing it 10k cry Na so I take lose my money. Anything I remember it.. angry

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by CecyAdrian(f): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
My people, where will I start from cheesy I have bought so many things that I end up not using or hating afterwards. Sometimes I begin to wonder if dem do me angry and my weakness are shoes angry

4 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
It was shoes, wedges. I got very sensitive ankles, so I don't do well with high heels, but I foolishly thought wedges (because of their thicker & wider sole) would fare better. I was wrong! I wore them only one time & by the end of the day I was galloping like a horse. I couldn't wait to take them off. I gave them away. It felt like I threw money down the drain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by vroy(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Bought one nice blazer for 30k only to put am one once in 3 years, na one of my siblings later carry am

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
I regret buying this useless piece of crap. After their customer care representatives swore by Sango and Obatala that there is network in my vicinity only for me to get home and meet this NO freaking network reception.

3 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by SageMahrez(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
planetx13:
Introducing to you The gadget of the century..... this smart wrist watch helps to keep you in shape and healthy on the go. It monitors your blood pressure, heart rate, amount of sleep, amount of steps taken every day and has GPS tracker to help you keep track of your location. It also has call and WhatsApp notifications.
You can keep track of your health by yourself

Price - N 12, 000

Pay on delivery and free delivery. Please note that this only applies to people living in lagos state. For those living outside lagos, it's pay b4 delivery and you incur the cost of logistics

Please feel free to ask me any questions as I expect your orders
Call 0.8.1.2.6.9.3.9.6.8.7 or 0.9.0.8.0.9.5.0.2.1.4
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

I know I'll buy this and still coman rant on nairaland how much i regret buying it.

3 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by fancy4eve(f): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
EnglishPolice:

Hope I can.... I'm getting married in the next three weeks, but I still can't get over her!
I believe u can, only if u re ready 2 let go nd mind u, ur wife 2 be might b suffering (lack of attention) ova wat she knows Notn about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by XaintJoel20: 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
mcocolok:

That's ridiculously expensive...
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by mylove4God(f): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
They are so many, mostly clothes and footwears

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by CecyAdrian(f): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
mcocolok:
This mumu horse design grin

The horse is beautiful, you need to change it's location.

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
80k on a Sony xperia tablet Z4 screen, only to brake the fuking screen again 2 days later by mistakenly sitting on it, I blame nepa. It's been like 2 years, I still have the tablet though, uptill now I keep looking at the tablet like I want to strangle it to death cry And Bose quitecomfort 35 headphone for $300, after feeling like Dj Khalid for 1 week I accepted I was really stupid. Since then na Ep10 earpiece 1k I dey buy, It sounds better than my Bose and Dre beat headphones. Those over hyped pieces of crap.

11 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by kingPhidel(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Bought Innjoo max 3 G @ 56k.. Not up-to 6 month it crashed, I later sent it back to innjoo cos it was still within the warranty period, but they couldn't fix it, they had to me give a new one.. 2 weeks after the new one, it fell down and the screen got crack.. At this point I weak for the matter. cry as am typing now self the phone is giving me wahala... E dey weak me...

6 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by planetx13: 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
SageMahrez:

I know I'll buy this and still coman rant on nairaland how much i regret buying it.

I assure you that there will be no regrets.... this product works excellently and will keep you abreast of any your health activities. Thanks For your time and looking forward to your patronage
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by bendike: 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
cnonyechi:
Sharwarma
lol. its sweeter when some homie buys it for you abi? grin
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by BossLaifay(f): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
My man..... undecided angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by unapapadeycraze: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
Divay22:
Bought a fine bum shot, damn only to get home, my ass couldn't enter grin grin ;I instantly wished i was slim with no ass.
My mum was just laughing as me, cos i really liked it..

Got a necklace also, got home and realized i really didn't need it and somehow ugly in my eyes.. (still at home,never wore it )

i want to see you big yansh.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
folakemigeh:
I bought a bra, infact it was a push up bra and i realised the day I wore it, all eyes were staring at my boobs, i became so uncomfortable with unpleasant comments by both married men and single guys, that day i couldn't breathe.... Ikeja city mall 2015

why won't they admire you when sugar daddies have beautified you.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
dumo1:
I regret buying this useless piece of crap. After their customer care representatives swore by Sango and Obatala that there is network in my vicinity only for me to get home and meet this NO freaking network reception.

obatala grin

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Cadec007(m): 12:05am On Mar 29, 2018
Pat081:
Airtel data n glo data thinking dat glo will b better than Airtel data but am on my own
kikikiki
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by engrkaz(m): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2018
Andyblaze:
I bought sense
and u regret it?
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Cadec007(m): 12:12am On Mar 29, 2018
babzlim:
The very day I bought a brand new phone in computer village on my way out of village it got snatched and I was left to go home with the charger .... my brother's and sisters this happened 4yrs back but the anger is as fresh like yesterday.
ur matter is in the hand of ahmadioha....choi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by busky101(m): 12:17am On Mar 29, 2018
fancy4eve:
wetin she do....tell me
she unexpectedly broke my heart.. I didn't see it coming cry

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Cadec007(m): 12:17am On Mar 29, 2018
seye005:
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, the following week I bought it the went blank for no reason. So painful.
maybe u bought a refurbished phone i was using a samsung galaxy s7 too and there was no such fault until it was stolen.....samsung phones no dey behave like that na

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Cadec007(m): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2018
hoctre20:
ur, case get as e be o
wahali e weak me
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by mathew247: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2018
I mumunly order a wrist watch online at the rate of #15k just to receive the watch and realizes that I can't pay #5k for that sh*t in a store.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Cadec007(m): 12:23am On Mar 29, 2018
9ja083:
So many things. Starting from the pillows (they got so flat under 1month. Despite i was told its orginal) to two of the blenders ( the juice mixer even got bad the very day i used it to blend fruits and its not a 2nd hand blender. The 2nd u have to use with caution) to cylinder regulator (that one dose not give me accurate gas measurement in my cylinder. Now it leaks gas and have to use heavy stone on it to prevent leakage ) to standing gas (they assured me that if anything goes wrong that they will change it for me under 1year. I was also made to believe that one of the burner uses electric only to find out that the electric is for lighter only) the worst they refused to change it.
The 15amp sockets melts any time I put on the electric stove.
Sometimes, when I enter my house I feel like crying.
things like this are very painful....sowie

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money / 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.