Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Beware of fake friends :-\ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware of fake friends :-\ (825 Views)

Stay Away From Fake Friends, Lady Reveals How She Was Poisoned By Her Friend / Top 10 Ways To Identify Fake Friends This 2018 / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware of fake friends :-\ by Mbabula: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Life is unfair.. i gave it all my good side but all i got is being broke.
As some would advised I've Learn all the necessary skills that could fetch me some bucks (graphic design, audio editing) thou i have made few bucks on fiverr until one ediot exchanger scam me, i have to sell my phone to settle the debt i incure in the process.

Re: Beware of fake friends :-\ by TourismMan(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mbabula:
Life is unfair.. i gave it all my good side but all i got is being broke.
As some would advised I've Learn all the necessary skills that could fetch me some bucks (graphic design, audio editing) thou i have made few bucks on fiverr until one ediot exchanger scam me, i have to sell my phone to settle the debt i incure in the process.

All i'm saying now is i want to make money by all means, i've worked hard, pay my dues as a good guy by dishing out my guys who are always not clean in their dealings but now i'm becoming there laughting stuff.
To be sincere i'm giving them a second thought now

So what next? Write a letter to Buhari nah.
Re: Beware of fake friends :-\ by TexasCowboy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
What stops you from going back to fiverr and putting your skills to use?
You're not broke yet.
Re: Beware of fake friends :-\ by Mbabula: 12:12am On Mar 30, 2018
TexasCowboy:
What stops you from going back to fiverr and putting your skills to use?

You're not broke yet.
I'm left with just my pc and small java phone which cannot run fiverr app.
Due to that i was offline for sometime time only to login and found 3 cancelled order that has droped my ratting bellow 90%, which means i cannot bid for jobs.

(1) (Reply)

Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed / Most Billionaire Children Are Girls / Which Baby Cloth Hanger Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.