Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) (38711 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija: Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Making Love / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by Amagite3(f): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
During a fun quiz task today, Tobi was requested to wear a bra and skirt, and he pulled it off and got the whole house laughing.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-hilarious-photos-tobi-rocking-bra-skirt.html

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
I don't regret being FTC on this show...in fact I'm a fan just that I fancy last edition more than this present one...
Imagine if miracle and cee was in the house last year alongside the likes of Efe(not what he become after the house) and Bisola...I swear Miracle would eventually end up as Soma or TTT and that Cee c wouldn't match up what Tboss was like...she would end up like bittered Coco Ice...
I don't know why people comparing her with boss lady...she's even less of coco ice

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Yay grin

Tobi go wear ceeci bra grin
He should be ready for serious drama
Since he dumped that ugly, rude and arrogant drama queen, he's just been using style to mock and look for her trouble grin

Ceeci told Rico and Alex that she likes to have sex when the light is turned off yet, she claimed she's a virgin grin

A virgin whọre

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by dessyberry22: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Funny dude
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by Phemoo10(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by prodiG(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
No comment and it has already made Frontpage.SMH angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
timilehin007:
I don't regret being FTC on this show...in fact I'm a fan just that I fancy last edition more than this present one...
Imagine if miracle and cee was in the house last year alongside the likes of Efe(not what he become after the house) and Bisola...I swear Miracle would eventually end up as Soma or TTT and that Cee c wouldn't match up what Tboss was like...she would end up like bittered Coco Ice...
I don't know why people comparing her with boss lady...she's even less of coco ice
Ceeci no get level.
She's just one ugly, rude, arrogant and sad child.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by Ibibioesan(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by incometeacher: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
This is time to make money. If you want to learn how to digitally earn salary from home. Send a message via mrihiabe@yahoo.com
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by Thewesterner(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Many are mad... Very few are ing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
HEIGHT OF STUPIDITY

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
undecided
Guy!!!.....

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by bayaar(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Whats The Meaning Of This Madness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
All for the money !
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
wat manner of fuckery is dis
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by funsho75(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
funny people everywhere
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Is he a she? what a show of stupidity.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by JohnieWalker2: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
hh
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Laple0541:
Is he a she?
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by Hemjayy: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
BBN undecidedBBN
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by opyzy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hmmmm, but whose bra is that?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by yemzzy22(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin cheesy guess bobrisky would watch this episode the guy funny sha transgender calling him
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
[/s][s]
timilehin007:
I don't know why people comparing her with

Okboss lady...she's even less of coco ice

What is this one saying ??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by dynicks(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
bobriski and denrele right now....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by Queenslary(f): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
someone that don't watch won't know it's a punishment for failing a game lol

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by johnlegend01: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
oshi ati radarada

So unfortunate that someone will win huge amount of money for being a hypocrite and a rascal and a mannerless fellow, best of the bad bunch of spoilt brats
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
timilehin007:
You're a cheat.
You hide someone's comment just to look like ftc..
Try it again next time and see... Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by dynamiteclassic(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
You've been having trust issues dealing with people ??
Well... you just have to trust someone
I buy all gift cards
� iTunes gift cards
� Amazon gift cards
� Walmart gift cards
� Steam
� Vanilla
And the likes...
WhatsApp number : +2348135901193
Email : Bamidale2@gmail.com
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) by Mainnigs: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
3 days To go....SINGLES MATCHMAKING EVENT...Live In Lagos!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Esther Wins Head Of House, Picks Frodd To Share "Special Room" With Her / BBNaija: Daniella And Dotun Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photo, Video) / Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.