Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How To Get Mtn Double Data Bouns - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Mtn Double Data Bouns (1460 Views)

How To Get Mtn Free 50gb Now‼️ (new Update) / 2018 MTN Double Data Free Browsing Cheat / Easy Way To Get Mtn Free 750mb Data And 120 Minutes Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Mtn Double Data Bouns by achcodetech(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
The best offers from service providers in Nigeria so far is the 100% data bonus. The Grandmaster of data Glo offered this bonus to its subscribers, Airtel did too and so did MTN, but, this offer only lasted six months to all eligible subscribers. Wait!, Did I not mention 9mobile? They haven’t given such offer and probably won’t.� That was a joke. We’ll be talking about how to get 100% double data bonus on MTN.

The 100% data bonus on MTN is nothing new as most of us are familiar with MTN double data bonus. It is one of the oldest MTN data offers, which we get by tweaking our Android device IMEI number and a lot of people have benefited from it. I didn’t believe when I learnt some guys are still enjoying the offer up till now until I try on my MTN Sims and luckily one worked without Imei tweaking

How to Activate 100% data bonus on MTN without Tweaking your Android IMEI.

This means that everybody can benefit from this new MTN 100% data offer. Those using phones that are very stubborn to tweak and those having the fear of bricking/losing their phone warrant when changed the original IMEI can benefit from this offer. Blackberry, Windows Phone, and iOS users can as well benefit from this new offer.

To benefit from this new 100% data offer, the process won’t require you having an MTK device, rooted device neither downloads MTK engineering mode. All you need is sending a particular USSD code. Follow the steps below to get it done at http://www.achcodetechs.com/2018/03/mtn-double-data-bouns.html

(1) (Reply)

VPN: How To Get Free RDP SERVER Forever / VTU Website Script Download / How Do I Advertise My Kids Clothing Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.