Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

#bbnaija: Tobi Channels His Inner Bobrosky, Twerks In Hilarious New Video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Tobi Channels His Inner Bobrosky, Twerks In Hilarious New Video (523 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija: Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Making Love / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tobi Channels His Inner Bobrosky, Twerks In Hilarious New Video by IntrovertGuy: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Big brother naija housemate, Tobi gave Nigerian cross dresser a good run for his money today as When dressed up like a woman and entertained his fellow housemates.

The BBNaija housemates had a task today and surprisingly, Tobi’s task was to dress like a woman and twerk.

To accomplish this task, Tobi wore Alex’s bra and the video of him twerking will absolutely leave you rolling on the floor.

Watch the videos in the link below and tell us what you think.
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-tobi-channels-inner-bobrosky-twerks-hilarious-new-video/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, seun

(1) (Reply)

Holy Assassin In The Church / Help!!!! How Do I Connect My Netflix & Live Tv To My Home Theater System? / Action Movies /series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.