Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Get Your Free Copy Of "Bestseller Self-publishing Playbook 1"by Catherine Egwali - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get Your Free Copy Of "Bestseller Self-publishing Playbook 1"by Catherine Egwali (306 Views)

LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel / Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Free Copy Of "Bestseller Self-publishing Playbook 1"by Catherine Egwali by Gbethel: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
This resource you about to get for free has a limited time in which you can assess it and I am sure serious-minded people can use the contents of this item to change their financial story. The free biz I have for you this week is a book, yes a book but this time it is a book with great content. If you are interested in making some extra coins through writing just stick around a little and you will get the juicy part of this gist.

I don't know if you've heard of Catherine Mayokun Egwali? If not I command you to get out of that rock you've been hiding. Lol, let me brief you. Catherine Mayokun Egwali is the co-founder of Switem Technology Solutions, a technology solutions company that helps business owners to solve problems and achieve their goals through the use of technology. She is also an ICT Business Consultant with several years of experience in the ICT industry. She has gotten over £5000 worth of quality competence development training (both paid and free) and now helps others to grow their competence via life-transforming learning opportunities. In 2009, she was awarded the prestigious NYSC Presidential Honours award for her contribution to her nation during her national service year. During that period, she was involved in organizing youth empowerment programs, ICT training, the establishment of an ICT center for the community secondary school she served in, as well as other community development services. She currently helps business owners to grow their competence, earn more money, and grow their business via technology solutions and the development of a competent entrepreneurial mindset. This has been observed to save them on business cost, earn an additional income and get results without being overworked, or losing out on forward-moving opportunities. She is also the multiple bestselling author on Amazon and some of her books include

The Competent Entrepreneur: How to hack your way to competence via quality training at low or no cost.

Get Started: Start and grow a profitable business. A quick- start guide for entrepreneurs who want to work from home.

The bestseller self-publishing playbook series: What Should I Write About

I have been opportune to read these books and I can tell of a fact that they ain't junks. Currently, her most recent publication The bestseller self-publishing playbook series: What Should I Write About is one of the tops on my list, it gives you realistic ways of self-publishing your book on Amazon at a very low cost. Personally, I call this book a tutorial on how to be a self-publisher, it has all you need to make your writing dreams come true. The book is self-explanatory and all the necessary tools needed for meeting your writing goals are all embedded in this book. I can go on and on telling you about what I think of this book but I feel I have said too much already let me let you be the judge.

Catherine is giving all the Classic9ija family the opportunity to get this book for free for a limited time after which you will have to pay to get them. Without wasting your time below are some piece of information on how to get your copy of this book and I will advise you watch out for the subsequent series.

Click to continue http://www.classic9ija.online/2018/03/get-your-free-copy-of-bestseller-self.html

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Erect A Foundation Built On Honesty And Accountability And Do This / Blogging – What Is It And Why Is It Popular? / A Beacon Of Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.