Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Actress Liz Anjorin Explains How Men Are Contributing To Joblessness Of Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Liz Anjorin Explains How Men Are Contributing To Joblessness Of Women (302 Views)

Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

Actress Liz Anjorin Explains How Men Are Contributing To Joblessness Of Women by Tessyama1: 6:25am On Mar 29, 2018
Nigerian actress, Lizzy Anjorin has taken to her Instagram page to recount how the Okada man who hit her Range Rover turned out to be the guy who left her to marry a commissioners daughter years ago.

In narrating this, she explained how men contribute to the joblessness of women. She wrote;

A guy said, I left FATIMA DANGOTE AND RAN AFTER ONE RONKE because OF BIG BUMBUM ���؂.. Honestly I laughed and rolled on floor that makes me remembered how a guy left me to marry a daughter of a friend to a commissioner. He said to my friend; who is Lizzy’s parent?? Lizzy is EBA and that girl is Salad… so my friend told me that he asked her maybe she will choose salad over eba??��
Years back, one Okada man hit my Range Rover and I rushed down to fight the okada man, I removed his helmet to fight him to my greatest surprise, It was the guy that left me to marry commissioner friend’s daughter, then I ran back to my car and left in disbelief then something came to my mind so I started thinking of when the oniranu left me and how I almost commit suicide not knowing God’s plan is bigger than humans own…‎
Some men are like BOLAR(those guys that picks dirty and rotten irons): even when they see gold or diamond, even things that can help their life, they will rather mash it together and sell it to recycling company..‎
As a female child from a humble or hidden background, you will definitely face a lot of rejection and heartbreaking from men. Parent and Govt. should work more on male child because the rate men are jumping from one girl to another is too alarming. Who realise that men are contributing to joblessness of ladies and they are proudly converting women both married and single to cheap prostitution becos men invests unnecessarily on ladies with no work than the one that hustle. Some of them refuse to support their hustling bea. Some men tend to promote their side chic with no job than woman with hustling spirit. moments some men realize their wife or bae start work or business, they will become enemy of their women’s progress, Alaye will be telling you he is broke so you can spend your capital finish.. If your man has multiple women and he is telling you he’s broke, My dear, run for your dear life because he’s using your money to satisfy another jobless chick
‎#NeverLookDownOnAnyWomanSheCanBecomeYourBossTommorrow

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/actress-liz-anjorin-explains-men-contributing-joblessness-women.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Actress Liz Anjorin Explains How Men Are Contributing To Joblessness Of Women by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2018
Very true we seriously need to be training our male children.Your write up is on point. coolBut these same men would come out and say women have nothing to offer when they don't know what they want and they are busy spending on another.Our men need to be re trained society has made it too easy for them embarassed angry
Re: Actress Liz Anjorin Explains How Men Are Contributing To Joblessness Of Women by CAPSLOCKED: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2018

LOL

THIS IS NOT NEW AT ALL... WOMEN HAVE ALWAYS BLAMED MEN FOR THEIR INCAPABILITY TO DO ANYTHING.

THE LIST OF THE THINGS WOMEN BLAME MEN FOR IS ENDLESS.
I'VE HEARD WOMEN SAY MEN ARE THE REASON FOR THEIR EXCESSIVE MAKEUP AND ARTIFICIAL APPEARANCE.

GIVE FEMINISTS THE CHANCE TO MAKE A POINT, AND ALL THEY DO IS ARGUE WHY MEN SHOULD BE IN THE KITCHEN COOKING, AND HOW IT'S THE MAN'S DUTY TO PAY THE BILLS... INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY ACHIEVING SOMETHING MEANINGFUL FROM THEIR GENDER EQUALITY CAMPAIGN.

IF YOU GIVE WOMEN AN OPPORTUNITY, THEY'LL BLAME MEN FOR BEING THE CAUSE OF THEIR MEN STRUAL CYCLE.

THIS THREAD IS RATHER A JOKE.

Re: Actress Liz Anjorin Explains How Men Are Contributing To Joblessness Of Women by itspzpics(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2018
Lol.... Wat is dis one saying

Ebonylife & Sony Pictures Join Force Together For Scripted TV Project / 10 Real Fact About Christiano Ronaldo Jr You Probably Didn't Know / Months After Daughter’s Demise, Fuji Czar, K1 On 10-day Medical Trip To Canada