Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

God: The Giver Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God: The Giver Of Life (494 Views)

God, The Giver Of All / The Death Of Lazarus: Jesus, The Giver Of Life / The Giver Of The Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God: The Giver Of Life by jonatoye(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: God: The Giver of Life

WORD FOR TODAY
One of those things which makes God the Almighty is that He gives. The most important gift from Him to all mankind is the gift of His only begotten son who died that we might live!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The beauty of the human race is in the fact that God gave His only begotten son as an antidote to perdition. Christ died to provide grace for victory over death at all levels of life.

You have the responsibility of believing in Him if you must live. You must reciprocate God's love for you by giving your life to Him. The blessedness of your life will only manifest in various sacrifices you make for His name sake.

Let's submit ourselves to God and lay it down sacrificially in the manner Christ did in every aspect of our services towards Him. This is the only way to live in resemblance to His attributes.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Thank you for saving me; help me to submit my entire life in service to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
God gives life through Christ and if you must live you must give your life to Him!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Graceful Thursday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God: The Giver Of Life by ifenes(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2018
Why this pattern of bondage ?
Re: God: The Giver Of Life by godisgood200: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2018
ifenes:
Why this pattern of bondage ?
Are you under that bondage? Obviously not. Why not allows us enjoy our bondage?

You have no idea, Yes, you do have an idea of who lives and operates inside of you.

You worship Anunnaki and fallen angels, and you don't think you are in worst bondage, but jump in here to mouth off rubbish.

1 Like

Re: God: The Giver Of Life by ifenes(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2018
godisgood200:

Are you under that bondage? Obviously not. Why not allows us enjoy our bondage?

You have no idea, Yes, you do have an idea of who lives and operates inside of you.

You worship Anunnaki and fallen angels, and you don't think you are in worst bondage, but jump in here to mouth off rubbish.

I only pointed out the fact that Anunaki inspired the bible stories of the god of the bible. It’s obvious to me. I don’t worship anyone
Re: God: The Giver Of Life by godisgood200: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
ifenes:

I only pointed out the fact that Anunaki inspired the bible stories of the god of the bible. It’s obvious to me. I don’t worship anyone
Yeah right. Clap for yoirself there.
Re: God: The Giver Of Life by ifenes(m): 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
godisgood200:

Yeah right. Clap for yoirself there.

Maybe you should read the book called the bible again and again for you to see that Genesis was borrowed from ancient books and that various ETs the bible god. If you can’t see it then...... what a pity
Re: God: The Giver Of Life by godisgood200: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
ifenes:

Maybe you should read the book called the bible again and again for you to see that Genesis was borrowed from ancient books and that various ETs the bib
le god. If you can’t see it then...... what a pity
Why did you run away from the questions posted to you in that discussion thread nah? Didn't you see the question you were asked to date Genesis?

Let me borrow one of those questions and ask you again here.

Was the Universe created when Moses wrote Genesis?
Re: God: The Giver Of Life by ifenes(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
godisgood200:

Why did you run away from the questions posted to you in that discussion thread nah? Didn't you see the question you were asked to date Genesis?

Let me borrow one of those questions and ask you again here.

Was the Universe created when Moses wrote Genesis?

Which questions did I run from ? Did you go through my thread ? I have already addressed that.

But I do not think your mind is ready for my answer. You see I am a deep thinker and I make my own researches and meditations.

As for Moses, Moses did not exist and Moses did not write the book of Genesis. In fact the book of Genesis is more likely a compilation of different books. You asked if the Universe was created when Moses wrote Genesis. This is what I’m talking about, your question is not a question. It’s empty. A book spoke about the death of fela, how could fela had written a book that spoke about his death ? Someone else wrote that and it’s obvious the person put together many books from past history. You you cannot see this, then I cannot answer further ridiculous questions

I said Moses didn’t exist because his character was the original life of Akhenaten. Make a research yourself with open mind. If I told you the story you probably won’t believe it because you have swore an oath with the Jews

Next time I don’t answer silly questions don’t say I ran.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Yahweh Hypocritical? / Hell Is Real I've Been There And Steven Hawkins Is There To! / Apostle Suleiman Prophecy On Certain “danger Dates” Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.