Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Need Help With A Magneto Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help With A Magneto Website (917 Views)

Factors To Consider While Hiring A Magneto Developer In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With A Magneto Website by RuddyFusion(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2018
Just got a job and my first task is to update the company ecommerce website built with Magneto Athlete Theme. I'm not a magneto user, it's my first time having a look on Magneto site backend and a first look at the backend it's not looking user friendly at all totally different from the look and feel of a WordPress Site that i'm use to.

My task is to

-Work on the products listed on the site to make sure they have enough information including related and suggested products

-Make the site search box to work properly

-Make the header banner on the site home page to display properly

etc

I'm in Lagos and free today, tomorrow. if you're in Lagos and can sit down with me on this, so we can get this done or just show me abit on how to get this done, so i go off and do the rest Please comment below with your number and i will give you a call.

I know the help will not be for free

Thanks in advance
Re: Need Help With A Magneto Website by hostkobo(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2018
Hi,

Im in Lagos, and can help, can put you through with Magento squeaky clean.

To sit with you is the prob tho, coz I work fulltime, but I'm behind a high speed internet, so access is no prob.

Anyway, if you have like 1-hour, I can help you remotely, we can chat on skype.

msg me on whatsapp, if interested.

regards
HK
Re: Need Help With A Magneto Website by RuddyFusion(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2018
hostkobo:
Hi,

Im in Lagos, and can help, can put you through with Magento squeaky clean.

To sit with you is the prob tho, coz I work fulltime, but I'm behind a high speed internet, so access is no prob.

Anyway, if you have like 1-hour, I can help you remotely, we can chat on skype.

msg me on whatsapp, if interested.

regards
HK

Thanks for your quick response ....I too work full time but off today as my firm is observing the holiday.....Would have accepted the remote offer, but since it's my first time with Magneto, a sit down maybe for an hour ( you just show me the first ones and then i will go off and do the rest )will be better

I have access to internet on the go and can meet up with the willing party anywhere in Lagos
Re: Need Help With A Magneto Website by airsaylongcon: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2018
You know, when I get stuff like this first thing I do is a clean install of the software on localhost and run amok figuring it out. Should have it mostly figured out in a day. But I do understand that someone walking you through can make the Onboarding process easier and quicker
Re: Need Help With A Magneto Website by RuddyFusion(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2018
airsaylongcon:
You know, when I get stuff like this first thing I do is a clean install of the software on localhost and run amok figuring it out. Should have it mostly figured out in a day. But I do understand that someone walking you through can make the Onboarding process easier and quicker

Exactly bro.....i want to shorten the process and i will be glad if anyone shows up......Not asking for free help though, willing to give my little for the weekend for anyone that shows up
Re: Need Help With A Magneto Website by Doerstech(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2018
Have you gotten the help yet?
Re: Need Help With A Magneto Website by RuddyFusion(m): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2018
No
Re: Need Help With A Magneto Website by Dmayor7(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
RuddyFusion:
No

I am not based in Lagos but can help you out perfectly.

I am an experienced web developer and have worked with Magento.

Let's talk via 08175765974

(1) (Reply)

Google Revised Its Code Of Conduct phrase "Don't Be Evil"! / How Whogohost Has Destroyed My Site...flee From Any Nigerian Hosting Copany / Google Adsense Approval Trick - Best Google Adsense Approval Eligibility Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.