Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? (13948 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by XingXhang(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2018
So let's do a flash back with a nostalgic feeling.

Tell us, what made you popular in Secondary School?

As for me, being a boarder I was always coming first in dining hall so I could serve the rest in my table and ofcourse go with the largest Share.
My table always wondered how I always was the first to arrive at the table even before the bell was properly rung.

Lolz.

7 Likes

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Being Brilliant and Social simultaneously!
It was fun as long as it lasted!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2018
I am all the teachers baby and always representing whenever there is a debate.

1 Like

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by sinaj(f): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2018
My name was on every list of noise makers.

My teacher would call me out atimes to call the names of my fellow rebels without using the list sad

I changed sha after chopping so many canes embarassed

Me issay quite shild now.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by wahles(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2018
Freaking high school couple
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Hustlersdiary: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Na fight I was not a bad shild tho, I fought only once in second school but it was a mad one. I attended a public sch were there a lot of students with stupids behavior.

There was dis guy called chairman he was repeating SS1 for the 2nd time, he was a big time bully, almost every student feared him including some teachers cos he was a cultist and he brings charms to school.

Fast forward to day we fought, I sat outside my class and he came to me and told me to giv him my fone, I refused he slapped me all of a sudden, as a good bad boy I returned d slap immediately everyone was shocked I was ready for a fight . Instead of fighting me he left for he's class. He came bak few minutes later, he slapped me again I returned it again, den we started exchanging blows, I was beginning to beat him wen he removed a ring from he's pocket all of a sudden, he wanted to hit me with d ring but I dodged and quickly brought out a cutlass which I had seen earlier under d desk I was seating on, I butchered d hand he had d ring on. Teachers separated us quickly, after Dat day almost every one in d sch knew me, they called my nickname almost everywhere I go, I wasn't punished by d sch authority cos teachers sef hated d guy, and dey were happy could stand up to him. But me dey fear make e no go treat my Bleep up outside but we became friends later on.

33 Likes

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by ashewoboy(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2018
sinaj:
My name was on every list of noise makers.

My teacher would call me out atimes to call the names of my fellow rebels without using the list sad

I changed sha after chopping so many canes embarassed

Me issay quite shild now.

you don't like cane now?cheesy. i for like flog you ohcheesy.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by sinaj(f): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2018
ashewoboy:

you don't like cane now?cheesy. i for like flog you ohcheesy.
package ur cane jare!

No get strength to recieve am

1 Like

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by XingXhang(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lalasticlala; your contribution ni cheesy
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by madridguy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Football Football Football

My nickname then na Shevchenko. So painful am yet to get a foreign club. I get dream to score a brilliant goal in UCL and dedicate it to late class teacher in JSS class.

RIP master.

29 Likes

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by agarawu23(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
timekeeper and also agricultural prefect. I share portions of weeds to clear every Tuesday . That made me popular grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
I was brilliant and very playful at the same time... These two different acts made me popular in sec school back then.. My class teacher once wrote "He's brilliant but too garrulous" under the teacher's comment on my report book... After I got home, my dad went through my report card and commended me very well. All was so good till he saw "...but too garrulous" on the comments. Go get your dictionary and come here, my friend! Now check the word "garrulous" (It was my first time of seeing that word)... The rest was.... Nvm!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
XingXhang:
Lalasticlala; your contribution ni cheesy
Guess he owns a lots of snakes as pet,
always having snakes in his school bags to school!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Oyindidi(f): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
cheesy Nice one, we are having a reunion with my primary school mates. I was popular for my nickname lipsrsealed and whenever I'm to be flogged, the whole school will gather cos I hate cane. I'll cry like a baby, running round the desks but my name must be on every list of noisemakers. I can play football very well too. I was popular in school. they hail me with my nickname till today, na me dey shame as I be woman nowtongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Prime4Val(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
winkWas the head boy and I was dating the head girl.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by visijo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bullying
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Amirullaha(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
I was known for arguments/debates...
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by lilfreezy: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wasn't feeling well in ss1 so i shat on myself, my class mates started singing "shiti shiti for body! shiti shiti for body!". It was so embarrassing that the whole senior block was mocking me. Shaite master became my name till i wrote waec in ss3. My Memoirs from Awori Ajeromi Grammer school Agboju wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by ominilongest(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tallest cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
ahhahaha I farted a lot in class

2 Likes

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Mandesz(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
my big head

3 Likes

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by nosagold(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Freestyle rap!

1 Like

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by HeWrites(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
I use to smoke weed inside classroom and i also you to supply our teachers

4 Likes

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by ihitenansa: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
hmm
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by missioner(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
My funny surname.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by rhef(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
First student to receive the award of "The Dirtiest Student".

11 Likes

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by castrol180(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
Fùcking female colleagues in my senior years...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Queenext: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
My Knock knees

2 Likes

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by awkwarkbae(f): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
my poor english undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by henrygale(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Was the president of press club and executive of other clubs in addition to being the ASP.
The principal liked me, and I come sabi book join am!
So, I had the whole school at my finger tips! grin cheesy
Also, I started being part of the school prefect from jss2 that whenever they called all the perfects for each set out, I was always among them till I got to ss3! So, u must just know that junior who was part of the school prefect by fire by thunder! cheesy
It was fun and I enjoyed the fame!

4 Likes

Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by jeron1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Stubbornness, unrepentant attitude...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri Post Ume First List Result / Nairalander Makes Case For Nigeria's Informal Waste Workers / Apply For NLNG Post-primary & Undergraduate Scholarships 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.