Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Brymo Thanks All Who Supported After Going Naked In New Music Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Thanks All Who Supported After Going Naked In New Music Video (539 Views)

Big Boobs On Display!! South Africans Celebrate "Zulu Culture" By Going Naked / “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan / Baddie Viral Becomes Actress After Going Braless & Twerking, Acts With Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brymo Thanks All Who Supported After Going Naked In New Music Video by Angelicka(f): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2018
Talented Musician Brymo has taken a time out to thank all those that supported him after going naked on the music video for the lead single "Heya" off his new album "OṢÓ". "Special appreciation @t.tiwa and @abiolafaj for their support. To my mentors Mr Dotun Sulaimon and Miss Oyinda Adelumola for their cherished words of advice and friendship. To my muse @esse_kakada for her untamable spirit and dedication. To @mikkyme007 and @lanre_lawal for their hardwork and consistency. Thank you to the fans and patrons. This music is yours now, do take it and use it." He wrote on his instagram page.
http://www.royaloya.com/2018/03/brymo-thanks-all-those-that-supported.html?m=1
Lalasticlala Obinoscopy Mynd44 Fynestboi

Re: Brymo Thanks All Who Supported After Going Naked In New Music Video by slegend(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2018
choi...this one don madoooooo

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Rock ‘matching’ Outfits (photos) / Double Wahala! Small Doctor Intend To Marry Cee C / Governor Okorocha Congratulates Miracle For Winning #bbnaija2018, Endorses Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.