Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Double Wahala! Small Doctor Intend To Marry Cee C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Double Wahala! Small Doctor Intend To Marry Cee C (538 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) / Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Double Wahala! Small Doctor Intend To Marry Cee C by 2Ebisco: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nigerian singer Michael Owusu Addo popularly known as Small doctor is looking for Double wahala has he has declared interest in marrying BBNaija house mate Cee-C of the Double Wahala edition.

Cee-C is the most controversial housemate in the current edition of the reality show. She has been involved in fights after fight with different housemates since the start of the show.

Cee-C has been awarded as a drama Queen by viewers and small Doctors has agreed to that as he said he wants a drama queen in his life.

The penalty Crooner who is yet to be married recently declared his love for Cee-C issuing that he can’t wait to see her leave the house so that he will just wife her because he needs a drama queen in his life.

The words of Small Doctor;

“I’m just waiting for Cee-C to be back home. I Just Wanna Wife Her straight up... I’m excited already... I need a drama queen in my life” Small Doctor wrote.

Small Doctor was alleged by a friend who is also a musician of drink poisoning but Small Doctor has denied such act saying that his friend only wants cheap publicity.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/double-wahala-small-doctor-intend-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Lol, Kids Used Mosquito Net As Their Football Goal Post In Ibadan (video) / See How Mercy Johnson Keeps Her Children Happy / 4 Times Fashion Told Us That Cardi B Is Indeed Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.