Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Bbnaija: Tobi To Alex, I Was 14years Old When I Entered The University. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tobi To Alex, I Was 14years Old When I Entered The University. (522 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 / #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tobi To Alex, I Was 14years Old When I Entered The University. by uscofield: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2018
While having a long chat with Alex last night, Tobi said he gained admission to the University at the age of 14.
As soon as I heard him, I paused for awhile, picked up my phone and located my calculator.
From what he said, it means he started Primary 1 at age 2, Jss1 at age 7 or 8, then University at age 14.
This is rare, I don't seems to agree with him.
What do you think?
Do you have someone of that age in your school?
Have you heard of anyone that gained admission at that age?

Share your ideas
Re: Bbnaija: Tobi To Alex, I Was 14years Old When I Entered The University. by uscofield: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2018
Anything for the money

(1) (Reply)

Its Time For You Know The Relationship Between Cee C And Big Brother / TV Series Review Of The Week - Wisdom Of The Crowd / Watch Men Struggles To Rescue Dog From Anaconda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.