Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Which Is The Key To Success : Talent Or Hard Work? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is The Key To Success : Talent Or Hard Work? (447 Views)

Hard Work Pays O! Learn From This Lady Who Was Gifted By YOUTUBE 3 Times! / Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) / I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Key To Success : Talent Or Hard Work? by ThetrueWord: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2018
Which is the key to success : Talent or Hard work?

Talent they say gives you a head start, but hard work makes you finish the race.

We’ve all heard that hard work is the key to success but some people believe talent overpowers hard work and gives quicker outcome.

What do you think?

To participate in the debate click https://www.debaters.com.ng/participate/

The debate
- Three(3) debaters will participate
- Most voted debaters wins #10,000
- The second most voted wins #5,000
- The third debater gets # 2,500

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT Offshore Technology Institute PG Admissions For 2018/2019 / Which Course Can I Study?? / Private University Or Public, Which Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.