Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me (25588 Views)

UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] / Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To / Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Herlertah(m): 1:36am On Dec 29, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, Lol, never thought I would one day post anything on Nairaland. I used to come here just to read news and funny comments by you guys. People like simplykush grin. kiss

Before I go further, I will forever be in debt of the mods if they can pls let this reach front page.

My name (nickname actually) is Herlertah, 18, graduated from secondary school last year with 4 distinctions and 4Bs in WAEC and prospective student of OAU pharmacy (got 281 in jamb but still waiting on that slow school)

I decided to discuss a very important thing with you guys as I know we have many intelligent guys here who, as I have witnessed, have helped many people here.

I discovered when I was in Jss classes that I have the ability to multiply, divide, add and of course, subtract numbers (even big ones, I mean very big ones) without using calculator within a short time or no time at all!!

I am very also very good in squaring numbers within twinkle of an eye, just like, Scott flansburg.
I can find the square of 98765 within 10 seconds with my brain. I know the factor of ever number from 1-more than 10,000 or even more (don't know my limit). I once found the 3^40 and got 12157665459056928801with my head (took me few mins though). It's the longest record I have for now.

I also have the ability to know on what day of the week a date falls, I mean any date, whether past or future. Like asking me on what day of the week June 3rd, 2065 will fall and I will tell you that it's gonna be Wednesday.

I have known this for a while, buh where I am living here in Osun State, its hardly recognised. Although, I was given A MacBook upon from graduation from sec school mainly because of this ability of mine. Still I need help, I want to show this to the world, I want to make the country proud. I can do much more and I don't even know how I am able to do it. Although, I work them in my head buh in a rapid manner.

Thank you as you help with your invaluable comment.

Thank you!!!

318 Likes 36 Shares

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by bizza45: 1:52am On Dec 29, 2018
O boy c format ... No make bet9ja catch u o, dem go use u wella for bookings grin grin grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Herlertah(m): 1:54am On Dec 29, 2018
bizza45:
O boy c format ... No make bet9ja catch u o, dem go use u wella for bookings grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 29, 2018
wow

can d talent be used to predict outcome of matches ? u go make money that way oo

buh meanwhile keep developing on what you gat

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by SchoolZinicc: 6:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Herlertah:

grin grin grin

Abi

You have Google right?

Then waste no time, deliberately start searching for American, European, Canadian or even Asian forums or Academic institutions to share ideas with.. Look for exams you could apply for, just be using your data to look outward instead of wasting it here for people to talk about betnaija to your hearing.

Advice : Never ever in your entire life smoke, drink or bet anything with anybody..

Believe it or not you are a unique kid and if you don't live your life in a unique ways better than what this environment provided you with then you will fail just like every other person.

For a start, if you have money, go and find a German language class and enroll in one...

Also check for that PTDF exam and apply to it..

But you must keep reading to be able to step onto new heights.

238 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by falcon01: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2018
SchoolZinicc:

You have Google right?

Then waste no time, deliberately start searching for American, European, Canadian or even Asian forums or Academic institutions to share ideas with.. Look for exams you could apply for, just be using your data to look outward instead of wasting it here for people to talk about betnaija to your hearing.

Advice : Never ever in your entire life smoke, drink or bet anything with anybody..

Believe it or not you are a unique kid and if you don't live your live in a unique ways better than what this environment provided you with then you will fail just like every other person.

For a start, if you have money, go and find a German language class and enroll in one...

This is proof that Nigeria as a country Is F*cked and messed up, Nairaland, a forum that represents Nigerians is useless,and Is a wasted place, Nairaland is enough for him to discover more and share Ideas but they rather view and comment on topics like :- "sexy leaked photo of a facebook slayqueen" "Buhari certified on fish selling" "Yahoo boy flaunts millions" "how can I make my girl orgasm" rich breast type do you like" "two girls fight nude over a guy" "I need a Sexxy girlfriend " *sighs* let me stop here before I break my phone screen!.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Ebuka007: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2018
falcon01:
This is proof that Nigeria as a country Is F*cked and messed up, Nairaland, a forum that represents Nigerians is useless,and Is a wasted place, Nairaland is enough for him to discover more and share Ideas but they rather view and comment on topics like :- "sexy leaked photo of a facebook slayqueen" "Buhari certified on fish selling" "Yahoo boy flaunts millions" "how can I make my girl orgasm" rich breast type do you like" "two girls fight nude over a guy" "I need a Sexxy girlfriend " *sighs* let me stop here before I break my phone screen!.

Lol

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by earthsync(f): 7:44am On Dec 29, 2018
falcon01:

Yeah majority of Nigerians like ignorance

18 Likes

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by femi4: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2018
Herlertah:
Hello Nairalanders, Lol, never thought I would one day post anything on Nairaland. I used to come here just to read news and funny comments by you guys. People like simplykush grin. kiss

Before I go further, I will forever be in debt of the mods if they can pls let this reach front page.

My name (nickname actually) is Herlertah, 18, graduated from secondary school last year with 4 distinctions and 4Bs in WAEC and prospective student of OAU pharmacy (got 281 in jamb but still waiting on that slow school)

I decided to discuss a very important thing with you guys as I know we have many intelligent guys here who, as I have witnessed, have helped many people here.

I discovered when I was in Jss classes that I have the ability to multiply, divide, add and of course, subtract numbers (even big ones, I mean very big ones) without using calculator within a short time or no time at all!!

I am very also very good in squaring numbers within twinkle of an eye, just like, Scott flansburg.
I can find the square of 98765 within 10 seconds with my brain. I know the factor of ever number from 1-more than 10,000 or even more (don't know my limit). I once found the 3^40 and got 12157665459056928801with my head (took me few mins though). It's the longest record I have for now.

I also have the ability to know on what day of the week a date falls, I mean any date, whether past or future. Like asking me on what day of the week June 3rd, 2065 will fall and I will tell you that it's gonna be Wednesday.

I have known this for a while, buh where I am living here in Osun State, its hardly recognised. Although, I was given A MacBook upon from graduation from sec school mainly because of this ability of mine. Still I need help, I want to show this to the world, I want to make the country proud. I can do much more and I don't even know how I am able to do it. Although, I work them in my head buh in a rapid manner.

Thank you as you help with your invaluable comment. My WhatsApp number is 08130284420 if you think am lying. We can chat and I can prove in whatever way I can

Thank you!!!
Go and represent Nig in mental calculation world cup

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_Calculation_World_Cup

56 Likes

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by UgoFly: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2018
Go and open a twitter account and reach out to people from there. Don't let your brain waste like that.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Herlertah(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2018
SchoolZinicc:

You have Google right?

Believe it or not you are a unique kid and if you don't live your life in a unique ways better than what this environment provided you with then you will fail just like every other person.

Thank you so much. I don't drink or smoke or bet. And about the Germany, I recently discovered that they have one of the cheapest schools in the world and I have been trying to apply buh things don't look so good for now. Not financial problem, buh my brother who is sponsoring me keeps telling to do my degree in Nigeria and then I can do my PGD in outside countries

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Herlertah(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Emzyme:
wow

can d talent be used to predict outcome of matches ? u go make money that way oo

buh meanwhile keep developing on what you gat

I am a human calculator not a seer

Thank you!

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Herlertah(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2018
femi4:
Go and represent Nig in mental calculation world cup

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_Calculation_World_Cup

Wow never heard of this before. I have gone to the linked page and have read all about it. It's a competition Indeed!!

Thank you, the next one is in 2020 and I will apply from now (if the form is out)

62 Likes

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Biodex58(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2018
Try as much as possible to show yourself online let the world see you,, start recording yourself and put it on Google, I have a Google Chanel I can help you post

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by nazablossom(f): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2018
@Op, desist from finding people like simply.kush funny.

You really have a rare talent, I envy that. I hope that you will meet people that will assist you to utilize your talent.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by zagorakis(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2018
falcon01:
We are waiting for your own advice.

47 Likes

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Herlertah(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2018
nazablossom:
@Op, desist from finding people like simply.kush funny.

You really have a rare talent, I envy that. I hope that you will meet people that will assist you to utilize your talent.

Thank you. I hope for that too

In general, Nairaland is funny

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by xcelentattitude(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2018
SchoolZinicc:

You have Google right?

I'm 100% With you on this one. Except one stands out, he can't be a standard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by jeph19(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2018
A rare gem indeed
Start searching for scholarship exams and ask quora... Thats all I can think of for now

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by nicodenzzy(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2018
I tell you...your talent might be wasted if you remain in nigeria...find a means to school abroad.your talent will be surely developed

15 Likes

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by techking: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wat u have is God's gift...jst utilize it nd make sure u involve God in every step u wanna take..dats my little advice 4 ya

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by falcon01: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
zagorakis:

We are waiting for your own advice.
like you will use my advice undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Herlertah(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
xcelentattitude:

I'm 100% With you on this one. Except one stands out, he can't be a standard.

kindly make this clear
Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Lucifer66(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
Just go and apply for a student visa, I don't know how it goes but it's one of the easiest ways to study abroad.
But damn dude you really got a brain, I thought my talent to predict almost everything right was good cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by yusman14(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
nice one...OAU av started givin admission..check ur caps for update... concernin ur talent,build on it...
Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
Herlertah:

Thank you as you help with your invaluable comment. My WhatsApp number is 08130284420 if you think am lying. We can chat and I can prove in whatever way I can

Thank you!!!
omg,guy I am an authority when it comes to issues that deal with intellectual abilities, not that I have your gifts anyway but I know exactly who or rather what you are.

you have a very rare double savant combination I can tell you more of it if you want.send me facebook name let me add you up.

one other issue is your course of study,let's talk about that privately

11 Likes

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Herlertah:

Thank you!!!
omg,guy I am an authority when it comes to issues that deal with intellectual abilities, not that I have your type of gifts anyway but I know exactly who or rather what you are.

you have a very rare double savant combination I can tell you more of it if you want.send me your facebook name let me add you up.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Herlertah(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
Chidorx60:
omg,guy I am an authority when it comes to issues that deal with intellectual abilities, not that I have your gifts anyway but I know exactly who or rather what you are.

you have a very rare double savant combination I can tell you more of it if you want.send me facebook name let me add you up.

Oh, I don't use Facebook. But I don't know if we can chat up on WhatsApp 08130284420

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
Herlertah:

Oh, I don't use Facebook. But I don't know if we can chat up on WhatsApp Sir. 08130284420
don't call me sir,I'm a teenager like you.but the same way people won't easily believe you to have what you have
that's how people won't believe that I am young.

anyway let's chat up on whatsApp,I have a lot to tell you.
one of which is that only one person in the world is recognized to have the accurate dating savant syndrome, in the world and he wasn't even born with it.

7 Likes

Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by SchoolZinicc: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Herlertah:

Thank you so much. I don't drink or smoke or bet. And about the Germany, I recently discovered that they have one of the cheapest schools in the world and I have been trying to apply buh things don't look so good for now. Not financial problem, buh my brother who is sponsoring me keeps telling to do my degree in Nigeria and then I can do my PGD in outside countries

If you have "A's" and "B's" on your o-level result, contact me for more advice.. No dime will be charged.
Re: I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me by eaddyboy: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
@ Op
you've a rare talent
pls don't let it die or waste
May God help you and order your steps
Goodluck!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering / Nairaland Interschool Debate:: FUNAAB VS IBADAN POLY. WINNER: IBADAN POLY. / Kaduna: When Teachers Didn't Know The Governor's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.