Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Can Thoughts Become Matter? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Thoughts Become Matter? (2043 Views)

Is Winners Chapel Church Right About This Discrimination Matter? / What You Wear To Church Really Matter? / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Thoughts Become Matter? by Nobody: 1:36am On May 06, 2010
In meditation u are required to visualize whichis a form of controlled thoughts and taught by mystics and some pastors
Re: Can Thoughts Become Matter? by Nobody: 1:38am On May 06, 2010
And u r made to believe that u will become wat u think?is this really true?that my thoughts can transform to matter?
Re: Can Thoughts Become Matter? by Nobody: 1:41am On May 06, 2010
Is it the truth that my thoughts can create material,physical things?
Re: Can Thoughts Become Matter? by justcool(m): 3:39am On May 06, 2010
Thoughts cannot just become matter because Thoughts a matter. Your question is like asking, "can a Nigerian become an African ?" A Nigerian cannot just become an African because a Nigerian is already an African. I hope you understand what I mean.

Thoughts are matter, only that they are not physical matter(Coarsest Gross matter) Thoughts are fine gross matter, and thus finer and more refined than physical matter; this is why you cant see them with your physical eyes, but you can with your inner(astral and etherial) eyes.

Every thought you send out takes on form, it attracts thoughts like nature, and it remains connected to you. And will eventually return back to you, either to  influence you directly or to influence your environment.

But do not play with thoughts; do not practice using thoughts to achieve selfish and materialist aims. And definitely do not practice occultism. Thoughts could become very powerful and can destroy you if you toy with them.

Just think simply and naturally. All you need to do is to keep the heart of your thoughts pure. Everything good that you need will result from keeping your thoughts pure- free from envy, lust, hate jealousy and etc.
Re: Can Thoughts Become Matter? by justcool(m): 3:47am On May 06, 2010
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny
.”

Anonymous

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/watch_your_thoughts-they_become_your_words-watch/13673.html
Re: Can Thoughts Become Matter? by Nobody: 6:11am On May 06, 2010
you mean like money or what?
Re: Can Thoughts Become Matter? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 06, 2010
@tpia

Yes and also do thoughts create your destiny? for example did Goodluck Jonathan always think to be lucky to get to where he is today or its just his destiny? I dont know if you get me.
Re: Can Thoughts Become Matter? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 06, 2010
is it that matter is a direct result of our thoughts like When God thought about creating the earth, it now became matter?
Re: Can Thoughts Become Matter? by DeepSight(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2010
justcool:

Thoughts are matter, only that they are not physical matter(Coarsest Gross matter) Thoughts are fine gross matter, and thus finer and more refined than physical matter; this is why you cant see them with your physical eyes, but you can with your inner(astral and etherial) eyes.

I have a hard time accepting that thoughts are matter. Not even ethereal matter.

Can you define matter. Coarse, fine and ethereal.

What common denominator ranks them all as matter. If we can define that, perhaps we can get an understanding.

I, for my part, (with grossly deficient knowledge) am disinclined to view a thought as any form of matter.

Do disembodied spirits have thoughts? What material are such thoughts?
Re: Can Thoughts Become Matter? by DeepSight(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2010
babaearly:

In meditation u are required to visualize whichis a form of controlled thoughts and taught by mystics and some pastors

EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS -

Is a crystalized thought of the formless idea - which is divinity.

YOUR THOUGHTS - may aslo crystalize.
Re: Can Thoughts Become Matter? by thehomer: 8:41pm On May 06, 2010
Thoughts can become matter through actions.

But looking at it critically, it appears that thoughts are basically what the human minds do with data at a more abstract level than simply processing input and producing an output.

(1) (Reply)

How "Powerful" Nigerian Pastors Make Money Online. / Can Man's Destiny Be Altered / FREE! FREE!! FREE!!! Season's Greetings Wallpaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.