Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 (2020 Views)

I Want To Buy Products On Amazon In Exchange For Amazon Gift Card And Pay With N / What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? / How To Make #5000 And Above Daily With N.i.p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by kidman96(m): 1:49am On Mar 30, 2018
PLEASE I NEED BONAFIDE IDEAS. I LIVE IN LAGOS. I HAVE BEEN WORKING 9 TILL 5 FOR SOMETIME NOW AND I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE WORKING UNDER SOMEONE. I CAME FROM MY VILLAGE SINCE 2012 AND I HAVEN'T MADE ANYTHING GOOD FOR MYSELF, I AM THE OLDEST CHILD WITH 7 SIBLINGS.... I NEED TO MAKE AM. PLEASE HELP ME.

I WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE ONLINE BUSINESS. I HAVE A LAPTOP AND A SMART PHONE AND N 100,000.

THANKS

Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky
Mynd44
TheRealMrStan
Ishilove

PLEASE MO HELP ME PUSH THIS TO FRONT PAGE.

1 Like

Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:12am On Mar 30, 2018
kidman96:
PLEASE I NEED BONAFIDE IDEAS. I LIVE IN LAGOS. I HAVE BEEN WORKING 9 TILL 5 FOR SOMETIME NOW AND I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE WORKING UNDER SOMEONE. I CAME FROM MY VILLAGE SINCE 2012 AND I HAVEN'T MADE ANYTHING GOOD FOR MYSELF, I AM THE OLDEST CHILD WITH 7 SIBLINGS.... I NEED TO MAKE AM. PLEASE HELP ME.

I WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE ONLINE BUSINESS. I HAVE A LAPTOP AND A SMART PHONE AND N 100,000.

THANKS

Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky
Mynd44
TheRealMrStan
Ishilove

PLEASE MO HELP ME PUSH THIS TO FRONT PAGE.

i live in lagos ibeju lekki and My name is Immaculate and i run a Popular Youtube Channel Named SIMBAZ, it earns me money and i want to expand my video production quality, and so i need an investor to fund my channel SIMBAZ with 500k, but if you want to partner with me with your 100k then i will pay you 10k monthly from my earnings which is 10 percent of your investment monthly for 5 years under contract, i will raise the rest from friends and banks, Go to youtube and Search the name SIMBAZ and you will find me, my number is below my profile here. if you like the deal call me lets work asap, I am already established on youtube with over one thousand Dollars in earning in 8months i started running simbaz, 1200 subscribers and over 500,000 views and 12,000 hours watched which is 720,000 minutes, so call me if you will like to invest in my brand SIMBAZ and

1 Like

Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by anitasoll(f): 3:34am On Mar 30, 2018
You can start an online business with that amount of capital. Honestly, you don't really need so much. Online business most of the time don't need capital just your time and hard work. If you want to know more about this, you can send me a direct message on my instagram (anitasolonline) or facebook page (Anita Solomon Online).
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by OneCorner: 3:53am On Mar 30, 2018
go and give ur pastor to invest it in d Lord on ur behalf

2 Likes

Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by Ever8054: 6:07am On Mar 30, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

i live in lagos ibeju lekki and My name is Immaculate and i run a Popular Youtube Channel Named SIMBAZ, it earns me money and i want to expand my video production quality, and so i need an investor to fund my channel SIMBAZ with 500k, but if you want to partner with me with your 100k then i will pay you 10k monthly from my earnings which is 10 percent of your investment monthly for 5 years under contract, i will raise the rest from friends and banks, Go to youtube and Search the name SIMBAZ and you will find me, my number is below my profile here. if you like the deal call me lets work asap, I am already established on youtube with over one thousand Dollars in earning in 8months i started running simbaz, 1200 subscribers and over 500,000 views and 12,000 hours watched which is 720,000 minutes, so call me if you will like to invest in my brand SIMBAZ and
just as I was saying,they are already here..,.op e be like say to open a trend on how you lost 100k dey hungry you.....

4 Likes

Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by xgada(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2018
Don't partner with all these onliner businesses. They are the newest evildoers. Except its a business you can control by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2018
Oga better keep your money because N100k can't start up any "reasonable" business in this current Nigeria economy.
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by agarawu23(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2018
OneCorner:
go and give ur pastor to invest it in d Lord on ur behalf
dolt.
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by kidman96(m): 8:10am On Mar 30, 2018
anitasoll:
You can start an online business with that amount of capital. Honestly, you don't really need so much. Online business most of the time don't need capital just your time and hard work. If you want to know more about this, you can send me a direct message on my instagram (anitasolonline) or facebook page (Anita Solomon Online).

Okay.. I will send you. Thanks.
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by kidman96(m): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Alright bro I will think about it. But its gonna be hard for me to part with the money though...
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by kidman96(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2018
Ever8054:
just as I was saying,they are already here..,.op e be like say to open a trend on how you lost 100k dey hungry you.....

Lol
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by kidman96(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2018
Izuogu1:
Oga better keep your money because N100k can't start up any "reasonable" business in this current Nigeria economy.

I may have to
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by kidman96(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2018
Please somebody help me mention the moderators please... I need this on front page. I need help ease.
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2018
Ever8054:

Do not be silly, do you think everyone one is a fool like you, i am only given him a chance to work with me and earn some money, go and have some sense and do you home work on online business cow,youtube is the best way to earn legit cash online, i do not have time to convince short sighted clowns like you and the op up there
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by kidman96(m): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2018
Lalasticlala

Pls help me oo... I need help.
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2018
kidman96:

Alright bro I will think about it. But its gonna be hard for me to part with the money though...

The trust is always hard to swallow, the hard truth is as the clueless advice you got up there is to keep your money dude, because in 3months the hard truth is that the money will be gone and you will continue finding ways to earn money, no beef but I now see why broke people stay broke especially in Nigeria then again no offense but if you are this blind in this modern age to know how creating videos online for YouTube Instagram can earn you an income then you will be blind and broke for a long time carry on with your search
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by Ever8054: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=Immaculatesnow post=66283352]

Do not be silly, do you think everyone one is a fool like you, i am only given him a chance to work with me and earn some money, go and have some sense and do you home work on online business cow,youtube is the best way to earn legit cash online, i do not have time to convince short sighted clowns like you and the op up there[/quote bursted.!!!... sorry sir iam "daddy freeze of nairaland.. grin
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by nams77: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Well since you came to lag from your village? You might have some experience in agro business. Even if you don't, you can pick up experience from that section here on nairaland.
I was discussing with a junior colleague yesterday and he told me he invested in someone's cucumber business (100k) and was getting a return of 30k and some fraction every 3 months. But now there is a snag, the dude has refused to pay him this turns money. Presently, he wants to do it by himself. He said he can make a ROI of 80% in 3 months.
I have not given u any advice, just pointers to follow.
Lastly, According to Donald Trump and Robert kiyosaki in their book"why we want you to be Rich", flee any business you don't have control on
Good luck sir
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by kidman96(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
nams77:
Well since you came to lag from your village? You might have some experience in agro business. Even if you don't, you can pick up experience from that section here on nairaland.
I was discussing with a junior colleague yesterday and he told me he invested in someone's cucumber business (100k) and was getting a return of 30k and some fraction every 3 months. But now there is a snag, the dude has refused to pay him this turns money. Presently, he wants to do it by himself. He said he can make a ROI of 80% in 3 months.
I have not given u any advice, just pointers to follow.
Lastly, According to Donald Trump and Robert kiyosaki in their book"why we want you to be Rich", flee any business you don't have control on
Good luck sir

thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by mindpreneur(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
call me or whatsapp me my number us below my comment in the signature
I have a good proposition for u.
I live in Lagos but presently in Akure
I have good information what u have is enough
one right decision and we both stand to gain a lot
its an online business
call d mtn lune
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by nams77: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
kidman96:

thank you sir.
Be very careful too. A lot of fraudulent folks here with fake scheme just to defraud you.
Shine your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
@op I was in your shoes just last month, with same capital den some one here introduced me to a biz now I lost the money. My point 100k is too small to start anything spectacular, look around you u just have to enter the streets with that money. And grow d money
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by kidman96(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
nams77:

Be very careful too. A lot of fraudulent folks here with fake scheme just to defraud you.
Shine your eyes

thank you
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by kidman96(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
@op I was in your shoes just last month, with same capital den some one here introduced me to a biz now I lost the money. My point 100k is too small to start anything spectacular, look around you u just have to enter the streets with that money. And grow d money

sorry man. pls could you share the biz with me so i dont fall into the same trap.
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
kidman96:

sorry man. pls could you share the biz with me so i dont fall into the same trap.

An investment company Into bitcoin trading
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by nurey(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
I started my first business with 2k, I had learned under my brother free about computer engineering and I bought a set of screw driver, a multimeter and a device that boost batteries. I also learned how to repair phones back in 2008.

I made a lot of money in uni repairing laptops and buying laptops for colleagues, I was able to save around 100k which I used to purchase land in the village in 2013 after school It was hard getting job but I had invested my money into agribiz I studied agriculture anyway and saw the potential, good but extremely hard.

with a 100k you can either go learn a trade and be ur own boss (I repair laptops and desktops part-time when the opportunity arise I can make 8k profit in a day though depends on client)

I currently produce garri, and it is a good business if you have money to invest into quantity production.

the best business you can go to is food, find out what food moves in the area and ask people if you can supply them, you need to do a good market analysis for that and also be hard-working. people eat everyday so you make sales everyday.

your 100k is too small to risk in farming direct as it takes time to yield returns and can be risky.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by Ademat7(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
What area do you​ hv expertise [ quote author=kidman96 post=66275227]PLEASE I NEED BONAFIDE IDEAS. I LIVE IN LAGOS. I HAVE BEEN WORKING 9 TILL 5 FOR SOMETIME NOW AND I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE WORKING UNDER SOMEONE. I CAME FROM MY VILLAGE SINCE 2012 AND I HAVEN'T MADE ANYTHING GOOD FOR MYSELF, I AM THE OLDEST CHILD WITH 7 SIBLINGS.... I NEED TO MAKE AM. PLEASE HELP ME.

THANKS

Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky
Mynd44
TheRealMrStan
Ishilove

PLEASE MO HELP ME PUSH THIS TO FRONT PAGE.[/quote]
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by 0luwatope(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hi, usually I don't reply threads like this but hear this first....

Most online business people propose to you, please for your sake, make a good research on them. I can't say much about that, just be careful, online business are just too crazy especially if you know nothing about it beforehand.

Now the business I want to propose is a currency exchange business....
If you've heard of payoneer, netteller, skrill e.t.c those are like USD wallets for sending, receiving and for payments.
I have already started a work on an android app, it will be ready very soon, I have a website for it and a working domain, I have a business account, a TAX ID and a business certificate. if you're interested in partnering, no problem. Just mail me, silverg33k[at]gmail[dot]com
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by moneyadulttube: 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
start adult tube website and make money easily online. Learn more at http://www.moneyadulttube.com
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by anitasoll(f): 3:51am On Apr 02, 2018
kidman96:

Okay.. I will send you. Thanks.

thanks
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N 100,000 by FrankTalk1: 4:05am On Apr 02, 2018
OP you can try:

* plantain chips production business.
* Garri processing business etc

See other genuine businesses you can start with little cash
here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prospectus For A.r.m Real Estate Private Placement / All About Interior Decoration / The Untold Truths About Multilevel Marketing And Sucess Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.