Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? (10996 Views)

The ABC Of Supply Business. Start Making Money Now / How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / What Kind Of Supply/business Can Someone Do With 400K? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by sammyscholar(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hi all,

Please what kind of products or materials do you know that I can be sourcing and supplying to companies, starting with capital of #50,000.

I am ready to supply any product, provided companies need it.

Mind you, the registration of my Business Name with CAC is 80 percent completed.

Thank you all in anticipation!
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
am here to learn

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by sammyscholar(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
that's good!
Ifeconwaba:
am here to learn
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by Smile5n(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
Palm oil
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by Ezypretty: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
am learning
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by VERTEX1: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
Smile5n:
Palm oil
How boss
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by Larriekay: 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
sammyscholar:
Hi all,

Please what kind of products or materials do you know that I can be sourcing and supplying to companies, starting with capital of #50,000.

Mind you, the registration of my Business Name with CAC is 80 percent completed.

Be your own boss, with Betking Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, the playing ground for Kings were you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 25k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 07032573164.
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by Ayofaks(f): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
Supply used cartons to factories.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by kashmoney12(m): 2:27am On Jan 16, 2019
Ayofaks:

how pls am interested
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by sammyscholar(m): 7:08am On Jan 16, 2019
Thanks to those who've taken their time to respond. I value all your responses. I still, however, need many other ideas. I need as many as I can get. Thank you all.
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by itubaba001: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2019
buy large quantity of daily consumerable goods , like detergent at whole sale price and supply to those shops selling to consumers. ... Am currently working on one.
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by Smile5n(m): 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
VERTEX1:
How boss
by buying it when it is cheaper and selling it while it is cost
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by itubaba001: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
buy at wholesale and make like 200 each on a cartoon .. ... also do the delivering for then.
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by afams(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Supply well packaged satchet cameroun pepper to market women. You can make between 3k-- 5k per day depending on the number of your customers you have. I can supply the sachet pepper. Whatapp: 08135396553

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by sammyscholar(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
thanks all! please still keep them coming.
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by Allstrasse: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ayofaks:

Wonderful idea.

You can source cartons primarily or secondarily.

Whichever option you choose, you will still smile to the bank if you are consistent.

There are several carton depots in Lagos where you can get used cartons for a 'steal'.
Mind you, I speak from experience.

A good business for the new entrant into business.
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by ASPIREX: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ifeconwaba:
am here to learn

Bros quit learning.

I have followed your following for a while.

All you keep doing is 'learn'.

You even created a beautiful thread that has loads of wonderful suggestions and yet here you are again seeking further 'learning.'

My suggestion to you is to go back to that thread you created and choose on of the beautiful ideas you were provided with there and[b] take action[/b]. Action will provide you with experience.

Please dont take this personal as I only chise to advise you based on my personal experience. As a stereotype, many Nigerians have a lot of information as regards businessand know how to build elaborate plans but fail at the point of greatest importance I.e when action is needed.

It may interest you to note that I benefitted ieasuraby from one of the suggestions made on that thread. As a matter of fact I am considering making it a major income earning source for 2019.

Wishing you the very best your action can bring to you.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by ASPIREX: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
itubaba001:
buy large quantity of daily consumerable goods , like detergent at whole sale price and supply to those shops selling to consumers. ... Am currently working on one.

If only Nairaland members can read this and draw the underlying wealth in these words. This is wisdom in its unadulterated form.

Itubaba, you are a godsend. I have a product I am now selling daily that gives me 10% profit on my investment and I can turn around the same capital 3 times oer week thus grossing 30% on my fixed capital weekly and 120% monthly. And to crown it requires very little initial capital outlay and it is almost a risk free enterprise.

Its simply awsone.

And guess what? I got the info right here on Nairaland. I am seriously considering making it a major investment of mine.

Its simply super.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by Bombiday(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
ASPIREX:

Bros quit learning.

You even created a beautiful thread that has loads of wonderful suggestions and yet here you are again seeking further 'learning.'

My suggestion to you is to go back to that thread you created and choose on of the beautiful ideas you were provided with there and[b] take action[/b]. Action will provide you with experience.

Please dont take this personal as I only chise to advise you based on my personal experience. As a stereotype, many Nigerians have a lot of information as regards businessand know how to build elaborate plans but fail at the point of greatest importance I.e when action is needed.

It may interest you to note that I benefitted ieasuraby from one of the suggestions made on that thread. As a matter of fact I am considering making it a major income earning source for 2019.

Link to said thread please

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by BamideleIyanu89: 12:04am On Jan 17, 2019
Check her on type of business to do without Capital In Nigeria
Cheers

5 Businesses You Can Start without Capital In Nigeria

http://nltrends.com.ng/5-businesses-you-can-start-without-capital-in-nigeria/
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by vecman22(m): 12:11am On Jan 17, 2019
sammyscholar:
Hi all,

Can you sell dry fish
Where are you based if you are interested
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by SocialJustice: 12:39am On Jan 17, 2019
ASPIREX:

If only Nairaland members can read this and draw the underlying wealth in these words. This is wisdom in its unadulterated form.

Itubaba, you are a godsend. I have a product I am now selling daily that gives me 10% profit on my investment and I can turn around the same capital 3 times oer week thus grossing 30% on my fixed capital weekly and 120% monthly. And to crown it requires very little initial capital outlay and it is almost a risk free enterprise.

Its simply awsone.

And guess what? I got the info right here on Nairaland. I am seriously considering making it a major investment of mine.

Its simply super.
Please which product is this? I am currently looking for money to become BAT major distributor but I won't mind getting into this line of business profitably with minimum exposure.
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by adedayoadeoye(f): 1:43am On Jan 17, 2019
ASPIREX:

Its simply awsone.

Its simply super.
pls with this idea of yours I want to really involve Pls can you assist me in doing the business with little capital we can chat beer on whatsapp
zero nine zero nine zero eight eight three zero zero and six
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by Arewa12: 2:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Ayofaks:

please sis can you link me up regarding this, cause I was around Lawson area nd I saw a man loading up use cartons in his car, I said Nigerians nd whala, the keke guy reply me "bros na money be that thing wey e dey load" now seeing it here it has now got my attention please I don't know if you have any guide line regarding this
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by Gazzy88(m): 6:01am On Jan 17, 2019
Ayofaks:
Hello I have interest in this business. Could you please guide me
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by itubaba001: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2019
ASPIREX:

Its simply awsone.

Its simply super.

Thanks for your commendation.。how do i reach you. which investment are you considering for 2019... we can operate a workable partnership if possible ... awaiting ur reply
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by itubaba001: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2019
SocialJustice:
Please which product is this? I am currently looking for money to become BAT major distributor but I won't mind getting into this line of business profitably with minimum exposure.

what is BAT?
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by SocialJustice: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2019
itubaba001:

what is BAT?
British American Tobacco, makers of B&H and Rothmans.
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by Allstrasse: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
BEST ADVICE EVER.

Action begets results. Inaction begets results too.

If you know, you know.

I had to find the thread and read through it.

Superb thread filed with great advice just like this one.

I hope we all take massive and consistent action this year.

ASPIREX:

Bros quit learning.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by ASPIREX: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bombiday:

Link to said thread please

If you really want the thread, please make the effort and find it yourself. Its part of the exertion required in researching a plausible idea.

You will even be more fulfilled when you discover it yourself.

And when you do please 'take action'.

Fail if you must, make mistakes if you need to but by all means take some action.

Action is the bridge that connects aspiration with manifestation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by ASPIREX: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
SocialJustice:

Bros, why are you persecuting us nah!

BAT prospect and yet you want to condescend to do 50,000 business abi?

I hope you understand that his kind of business will make great demands on your time and physical energy.

Of course you could set up a large distributorship structure and invest big money thus making strides that the small timers can only dream about and in very little time too.

Thats the power of capital especially when backed with cognate business experience.

Good luck.
Re: What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? by ASPIREX: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
itubaba001:

Thanks for your commendation.。how do i reach you. which investment are you considering for 2019... we can operate a workable partnership if possible ... awaiting ur reply

Are you sure you dont want to beat me up for my previous arcebic post.

I apologise Bro! No harm intended.

(I got your pm, will respond inmediately)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Increases Money Supply By 16.3% In June 2023 / International Breweries To Merge With Two Other Firms After SEC, NSE Approval / Learn how to trade Global (online) Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.