Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Do You Still Remember These Games? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Do You Still Remember These Games? (25699 Views)

Anybody Playing These Games Online: Modern Warfare, Apex Legends, Overwatch, Etc / Which Of These Games Do You Think Will Win Game Of The Year (2018)? / Do You Remember These Five Iconic Childhood Video Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Troublemaker007(m): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2018
I still play Super Mario till date.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by sinaj(f): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2018
emillionaire:
Me that still have brick game on my android tongue Old soldier never die grin

Mixtapes.ng to download DJ mixes
wow grin
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Prechy2836(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2018
Contra dah year when una just buy vcd player
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2018
post=66279726:
Guess these are for the noodles generation.
@Op, do you know Mario?
I swear, that CD was released early 2000s,we wey play cartridge, na metusella we be sha

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Divay22(f): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2018
Super Mario
Rainbow island
The Little Mermaid Girl

Sometimes i think am not growing at all.
I played all this, but my age has refused to move upward

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Ajiaj(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2018
Wow! The soundtracks are playing in my head dught now

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by scarletkinq(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2018
love Nintendo Gameboy more
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2018
What of we the elders before you? Have u watched T V an heard something like "malu gongo, yaba yaba gongo"? grin cool
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by HoodBillionaire: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2018
i play game boy tire
men thise days
mad years of fun for me

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Lagbaja01(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2018
Not the game programmer...My his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Gidah:
My late dad will win anyone in the game of tetris

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by courna(m): 11:10am On Mar 30, 2018
contra,bomber jack,mario, .....those are my games then
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Gidah: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm just as experienced in video games as I am with married women.

I went from Atari,
To Nintendo, (GameBoy)
To NES
To Super NES,
From Sega,
To Sega Mega Drive I- III
Then the Micro Genius.
From Sega Saturn,
To Nintendo 64.

Well that was before Play Station came.

From the 8bit graphics display, to the 16-bit, then the 64bits.
Played it all,
From Contra to Lethal Weapon,
From Mario to Mario Kart,
From Mortal Kombat to Street Fighter
From ISS to Dr Mario,
From Duck Hunt to Lion King.
I'm pretty sure that when it comes to Mario kart I'm gonna whoop your ass I haven't come across anyone who can outrun me just give me toad or yoshi I'm good to go
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Gidah: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2018
Lagbaja01:
Not the game programmer...My his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
haha u got me there and thanks
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2018
krissconnect:
Contra so sweet. Played on the VCD, even jackals. I remember creeping up to our neighbours house den just to watch him play those video games when we had no VCD at home. Now I can buy 3 PS4 if I want. How time flies
Get me one please.

Thank you sir
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2018
The game I like most is Contra and Mario, the sound IBI LO MA KU SI, BO YA LO MA DELE���
But does these games still exist?
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Kenzico(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2018
grin grin grin

Nobody is talking about Bare Knuckle and Sunset Riders

Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2018
^^^ exactly what was on my mind

Haha grin grin
Nolstagia
You guys, am surprised didn't mention Tank, my favorite back then.

The others are bare knuckle, sunset riders, Popeye and this twins (one wore red, the other wore blue) game that was also a movie.
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by papijulah: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2018
Gidah:
I'm pretty sure that when it comes to Mario kart I'm gonna whoop your ass I haven't come across anyone who can outrun me just give me toad or yoshi I'm good to go

You bin play the game wella. Toad was the deal

Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Sheungbengar(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2018
Lolz. I Loved these games back then... wow.. I can't forget Ice Hockey, it was dope.
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by ZorGBUooeh: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2018
post=66280729:

I tire my broda.
Cos I don't know these games in my era, but I can relate now when I see it was around the VCD era.
We na confirm video cassette era!
We sabi the games in mention..If yu no sabi the games,it's either say yur parents dint have the money to get them for yu,or yu never old reach to play game back then.
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by mcdreeezy: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2018
Good old days of Contra, Adventure Island e.t.c
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by ZorGBUooeh: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2018
cyberdurable:
If you don't Know About this Game, don't Argue with me on NL again we are not mates[angry

All the games yu mention na Family comp games..Any body wey nor sabi the game yu mention,it's either say them parent broke to buy them game or them be smally wey wan feel old.

Yu forget mention duck hunt..That game wey dem dey use gun play ad that cowboy game with double dragon.
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2018
I have it on my phone,I even have street of range(Bare knuckle) they are available on play store,nostalgic games.
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2018
Redblood:
My game then, the one that do give me tough time then was GREEN RUSLIN ATTACK grin
Green Ruslin Attack was my life mission then, imagine the momentum when that RPG is taken away from you,you will feel like ending the whole game
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2018
mrjay101:
Congrats to all my subscribers , we are making it big today with available 175 odd of fixed correct score , call now to be a winner
mugu,go find better work,why no give to ur family to play and win, abi Una dey forbid to wreck bet9ja.
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 30, 2018
I remember I use to hide my remote control then just to play this games,the day I lost the game CD I cried to hell within me.........I dream and think of this game then like my girlfriend which I don't even have then........
How time flies,but I think I prefare this games to Ps4 and co. This ones are fun and economical.....
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by ZorGBUooeh: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm just as experienced in video games as I am with married women.

I went from Atari,
To Nintendo, (GameBoy)
To NES
To Super NES,
From Sega,
To Sega Mega Drive I- III
Then the Micro Genius.
From Sega Saturn,
To Nintendo 64.

Well that was before Play Station came.

From the 8bit graphics display, to the 16-bit, then the 64bits.
Played it all,
From Contra to Lethal Weapon,
From Mario to Mario Kart,
From Mortal Kombat to Street Fighter
From ISS to Dr Mario,
From Duck Hunt to Lion King.
WOW!for yu to mention the infamous duck hunt na im be say yu be old skool. grin

Yu come mention the game bits like say yur papa get game shop for alaba back then.

Yu forget add double dragon.
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Afoltundesevn: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2018
krissconnect:
Contra so sweet. Played on the VCD, even jackals. I remember creeping up to our neighbours house den just to watch him play those video games when we had no VCD at home. Now I can buy 3 PS4 if I want. How time flies
pride.

This question was, did you play these games, not can you afford this games
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2018
that hockey game comes to mind

blades of steel
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2018
Kenzico:
grin grin grin

Nobody is talking about Bare Knuckle and Sunset Riders
currently playing it on my phone,did you play gun star heroes,judge dred,contra,i f I can get those 8bit track and field games I will download,the music is nostalgic.
Re: Do You Still Remember These Games? by kmaster007: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2018
old school reloading. if u hv not born den. u hv means alot..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Game Glitches: What Are The Causes? (Graphic Photos) / FIFA Vs Pro Evolution Soccer: Which Soccer Franchise Is Better? / Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.