Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Landlord Palava - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Palava (225 Views)

Landlord Palava / Deliverance From Landlord Palava / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Palava by lexotan(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Good day nairalanders,i need an advice on an issue concerning a place i rented.
After months of searching for an apartment,i later got one and paid for a year rent on october 2017 ,my agreement with my landlord was that my rent will start to read from december 2017 which he agree,i was demanding for my receipt since then he keeps posting me till jan dis year after much disturbance he told me to go and collect the receipt from his PA dat works with him,i called the guy and he came with my receipt but wat i saw made me to reject it,instead of writing the 300k i paid he wrote 330k,so i av to call him(landlord) and he told me that it is 330k dat i will start paying as from next year,i confront him wen he came to my place but he still insist he wont change wat he has written,i am demanding for my receipt for d one i paid for not for nxt year,imagine d house i just rented not quite some months ago and he want to increase d rent n refusing to issue d right amount of wat i paid for,i even try to make him see reasons so dat we can settle amicably but he was still adamant,.
I just kept quiet,still av not collected my receipt,still waiting for d next step to take,pls any useful information or advice will be gladly accepted on how to tackle dis issue,tanx

(1) (Reply)

TO Let:-mini Flat(s) + Fac *@ Onipanu, Palmgrove & Baba Olosha-mushin, Lagos. / V I Sales / Still Available Decent Portable 2 Bedrooms Flat All Ensuite With Guest Toilet,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.