Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos (18816 Views)

2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose / Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by Joelsblog(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Two male students of a private secondary school were picked up dead in the flood after a heavy rain in Alagbado area of Lagos on Thursday, witnesses confirmed.

The witnesses said the boys were found floating on water at Casso Bus Stop on Lagos/Abeokuta Expressway by shop owners and people waiting to board vehicles to their destinations.

Some commercial motorcycle riders carried them to a private hospital which confirmed them dead.

A witness said she and others were taking shelter from the rain in a nearby shop when they noticed the floating bodies on the water.

“That was how we discovered the boys and quickly the Okada (motorcycle riders) people rushed and lifted them on their shoulders but they were lifeless because their legs and hands were just dangling, the witness said

It was reported that there was heavy rain in the area in the afternoon which resulted in heavy flooding

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/two-male-students-of-private-secondary-drowns-in-alagbado-area-flooded-yesterday/
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by damlawrence101: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
God pls help us in dis great country ..ftc shaaa
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by tobtap: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
angry0

1 Like

Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by okomile(f): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Rip
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by NwaAmaikpe: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
shocked

They've been used for money rituals.

Before next week Friday, the person who sacrificed them will be in a club with women singing

"I get pounds for you
I get euros for you
I get naira for you
You know the money boku
baby just be nice to me
I get plenty money
I see that you whine for me
Na so she change am for me
I no even need this money
I get plenty for you
I say make you judi for me
I swear she change am for me
Shey because you fine gan ni
Shey because you’re beautiful ni
And once you see the money… she go dey dance for me

Oya daun, baby daun
Oya daun, lets go down
Se ke tan, se lo fe tan
Turkey nla, turkey nla..."

SMH!!!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by tafabaloo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Rip!

In those days, once its about to rain, you see parents rushing to school to pick their wards,just ensure that they are secured and get home safe but what do we have today.......?

May God comfort the bereaved.
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Oh Jez, RIP. I feel for their parents.
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by SweetJoystick(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Na wah. Rip to them
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by sirtoy1: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
RIP
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by thatigboman: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
What buhari's visit to lagos caused. RIP young ones

1 Like

Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
The mods should delete this my post
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
God give their parents the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by RogueX: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
RIP!!

The value of life has fallen these days.

Even a few hours rain is killing people.

meanwhile we are glorifying bus parks
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by cybriz82(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Still Confuse cuz I'm not understanding
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by Originalsly: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hmmm....legs and arms still dangling....maybe they were dead as yet. First aid and revival techniques should be taught in schools.
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by Evablizin(f): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They've been used for money rituals.

Before next week Friday, the person who sacrificed them will be in a club with women singing

"I get pounds for you
I get euros for you
I get naira for you
You know the money boku
baby just be nice to me
I get plenty money
I see that you whine for me
Na so she change am for me
I no even need this money
I get plenty for you
I say make you judi for me
I swear she change am for me
Shey because you fine gan ni
Shey because you’re beautiful ni
And once you see the money… she go dey dance for me

Oya daun, baby daun
Oya daun, lets go down
Se ke tan, se lo fe tan
Turkey nla, turkey nla..."

SMH!!!
Seconded.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by Flexherbal(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
May their souls rest in peace !
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by dizon: 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Tragic, RIP
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by Pavore9: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Really sad.
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
sad
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by cardoctor(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
RIP
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by Plutobaba1995(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
This is my friend's junior bro.. .. he told me about him this morning.... RIP

Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by Terixe: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by LotannaAnaekwe: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
They have been used but not mined.
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by OhiOfIhima: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
tafabaloo:
Rip!

In those days, once its about to rain, you see parents rushing to school to pick their wards,just ensure that they are secured and get home safe but what do we have today.......?

May God comfort the bereaved.
But nowadays, see dem WhatsApping n trolling people all over d Nairaland n pretend to be single...

1 Like

Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Same alagbado in Ogun state... Smh

Not surprised tho, skull miners at work using the rain to cover up...

Fear them SW. An average Ogun man is a ritualist.

See them entering the thread to see their handwork..

Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by lawrence35(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
God help us

Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by Dearlord(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Plutobaba1995:
This is my friend's junior bro.. .. he told me about him this morning.... RIP

So, who was there that saw all this but couldn't do anything when they were sinking ?

Keep lieing
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by Dawsta: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Rip
Re: 2 Private School Students Found Dead In Alagbado Area Of Lagos by Shollzycute: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Plutobaba. God will bless you baba that's a good question u asked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 2 Men In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom / Woman Who Physically Abused 7-year-old Girl Jailed For Human Trafficking. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.