Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nigerians React To MMM Founder's Death On Twitter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians React To MMM Founder's Death On Twitter (351 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To MMM Founder's Death On Twitter by askifa1: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
The founder of MMM one of the most accepted ponzi schemes died on the 26th day of March 2018. The entrepreneur died at the age of 62, from heart attack and his death is trending on twitter just as his brand did when it packed up in many countries.

Nigerians have not been left out of the conversation. They are currently spilling their personal views on the legend who has broken more hearts than any flirtatious being on earth.

We also could not help it, we just had to join the conversation, by compiling a list of hilarious tweets sent from Nigeria to the world, as the news of Mavrodi still sits at the dawn of people’s realities.

So, for @FrenchSirVhage, he believes Mavordi is too scared of Nigerians coming with bitterness and wrath for him at the World Cup, which holds in his home country, for scamming them in 2016.

Then we are like ok, this is awesome. @Cherish_vic may just have made us laugh as hard as we could have thought until we went on to read other tweets.

A lot of people are taking the Edo bus, but for me, I need to get paid and not fired so I’ll just slide into Soyombo’s DM to really confirm what he was saying. I don’t know, if you do, leave a comment below.

Now, Akintunde must have watched as much Nollywood films that he cannot even remember their titles. I am currently trying not to get teary thinking about how hard his tweet is making me laugh.

Democracy, is the voice of the people in government, tweeting and insulting the dead man, is the voice of every and any student who got stuck because him or her staked his or her school fees in the Ponzi scheme, please accept my sincere apologies.

We certainly have heard a lot about Jungle Justice and Legal Justice, I am kind off beginning to think that the new dimension of Justice that transcend both levels of Justice is the ancient yet potent style. So, as the sharp guy I am drinking water from a bucket as the matter is unfolding.

https://www.askifa.ng/sergey-mavrodis-death-is-raising-dust-on-twitter/

(1) (Reply)

Unilever Nigeria Grows Profit By 81% In Q1 2018 / Business Account Made Easier / DSLR DV Camera Track Dolly Slider Video Stabilizer System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.